Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,844 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:48 PM

Yahaya Abdullahi: It Is An Insult To Say Senators Shouldn’t Spend N5.5bn On Cars - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Abdullahi: It Is An Insult To Say Senators Shouldn’t Spend N5.5bn On Cars (31080 Views)

Senate Majority Leader, Yahaya Abdullahi Dumps APC, Joins PDP / 'Stop Donkeys From Extinction': Eyinnaya Abaribe Opposes Yahaya Abdullahi's Bill / INEC Declares Yahaya Abdullahi Winner In Niger State, Cancels Rerun Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Abdullahi: It Is An Insult To Say Senators Shouldn’t Spend N5.5bn On Cars by Minjim: 1:47pm On Sep 19, 2019
Why are they always comparing themselves to ministers?

So, when they pay back the money, where exactly does it go?

We really need to unite against these politicians. They are taking us all for a fool
Re: Yahaya Abdullahi: It Is An Insult To Say Senators Shouldn’t Spend N5.5bn On Cars by ajebuter(f): 1:48pm On Sep 19, 2019
From a country that has been dragging its feet paying thirty thousand naira minimum wage to its working citizens!

Shame of a nation..

Actually, it's not their fault but ours since we don't demand for accountability from our leaders..

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Abdullahi: It Is An Insult To Say Senators Shouldn’t Spend N5.5bn On Cars by RexTramadol1: 1:48pm On Sep 19, 2019
Money gram
Re: Yahaya Abdullahi: It Is An Insult To Say Senators Shouldn’t Spend N5.5bn On Cars by Athena4: 1:48pm On Sep 19, 2019
My people, let us complain as usual and watch them loot us dry.

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Abdullahi: It Is An Insult To Say Senators Shouldn’t Spend N5.5bn On Cars by FIGARO00: 1:49pm On Sep 19, 2019
Ha! who do Nigeria this thing, ehn, who?
Re: Yahaya Abdullahi: It Is An Insult To Say Senators Shouldn’t Spend N5.5bn On Cars by Olanipekun1: 1:50pm On Sep 19, 2019
[s]
post=82374949:
If this trash is true ,
This is an insult to Nigerians.
This is not the change we voted for.
[/s]
Re: Yahaya Abdullahi: It Is An Insult To Say Senators Shouldn’t Spend N5.5bn On Cars by TemmyT002(m): 1:51pm On Sep 19, 2019
With all due respect, this man should be flogged.
These people's statues are so far from those of the masses that they don't know what people are really facing.
Re: Yahaya Abdullahi: It Is An Insult To Say Senators Shouldn’t Spend N5.5bn On Cars by TempleHouse: 1:51pm On Sep 19, 2019
Buhari is a Captain of Titanic Nigeria !!.
I' began to think a Military Government take over is inevitable ...!
Re: Yahaya Abdullahi: It Is An Insult To Say Senators Shouldn’t Spend N5.5bn On Cars by aboubkr(m): 1:51pm On Sep 19, 2019
Let the senate president know that the money he was talking about is Nigerian money.
Re: Yahaya Abdullahi: It Is An Insult To Say Senators Shouldn’t Spend N5.5bn On Cars by Rubicon67(m): 1:53pm On Sep 19, 2019
He is right and I don't blame him. They have to recoup their stomach infrastructure investments.

At the moment, the opinions of their voters dont matter. Wait till election time, that is when you will see them developing appetite for roadside corns and palm wine.
Re: Yahaya Abdullahi: It Is An Insult To Say Senators Shouldn’t Spend N5.5bn On Cars by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 19, 2019
Rubber stamp Senate president

We opeb verified WeChat and Alipay wallet
Re: Yahaya Abdullahi: It Is An Insult To Say Senators Shouldn’t Spend N5.5bn On Cars by rockafela(m): 1:53pm On Sep 19, 2019
Yahaya Abdullahi na the N5.5B car go kill you!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Abdullahi: It Is An Insult To Say Senators Shouldn’t Spend N5.5bn On Cars by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 19, 2019
post=82374949:
If this trash is true ,
This is NOT the change we voted for.

These kids below are the ones that need wardrobe allowance,
And vehicles that will be taking them to and from school.
Not our senators.

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Abdullahi: It Is An Insult To Say Senators Shouldn’t Spend N5.5bn On Cars by JeffSiberstein: 2:00pm On Sep 19, 2019
Ole buruku. Hell firebis real
Re: Yahaya Abdullahi: It Is An Insult To Say Senators Shouldn’t Spend N5.5bn On Cars by JubrinElSudan: 2:00pm On Sep 19, 2019
Lol

The truth is that majority of us here shouting it's too much, it's too much will still enjoy the largesse if we find ourselves there. He said he was a permanent secretary, meaning he must have complained about the NASS in years past but look at him now sounding as if a cheaper SUV car is now an abomination to ride. He said the loads they are carrying, so the SUV is the "aju"(Cloth used to carry load on the head) used in carrying the load? The ones that will genuinely want a change of thing are few and their voices will be drowned.

As the country is now, there is no hope for the common man, cost of governance keeps going high, the common man keeps beating the brunt of the harsh economy. The only hope the common man has in Nigeria is that at the end of the day, both the rich and poor will die. That's unfortunate

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Abdullahi: It Is An Insult To Say Senators Shouldn’t Spend N5.5bn On Cars by PotatoSalad(m): 2:02pm On Sep 19, 2019
Make sure all of them are in the senate building.
Bomb the building to the ground
Re: Yahaya Abdullahi: It Is An Insult To Say Senators Shouldn’t Spend N5.5bn On Cars by soleexx(m): 2:03pm On Sep 19, 2019
is it possible for British to colonized onces again
Re: Yahaya Abdullahi: It Is An Insult To Say Senators Shouldn’t Spend N5.5bn On Cars by Toks2008(m): 2:03pm On Sep 19, 2019
In all honesty it is not too much but when you consider the economy situation and endemic poverty ravaging the nation we can't say it is not a waste.

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Abdullahi: It Is An Insult To Say Senators Shouldn’t Spend N5.5bn On Cars by ruggedtimi(m): 2:05pm On Sep 19, 2019
what happens if they use innoson cars...That will not amount to 1billion. Well is obvious the national assembly members are there to drive jeep
Re: Yahaya Abdullahi: It Is An Insult To Say Senators Shouldn’t Spend N5.5bn On Cars by Angelfrost(m): 2:08pm On Sep 19, 2019
What a country indeed... 109 imbeciles gallivanting about and earning billions with nothing meaningful added to the nation as a whole...

3 Likes

Re: Yahaya Abdullahi: It Is An Insult To Say Senators Shouldn’t Spend N5.5bn On Cars by 2shure: 2:09pm On Sep 19, 2019
Do you mean 5.5bn on tokunbo cars at rnd of 4years or brand new. I have never seen a brand new car before not like i dont see it in reality but majority are from abroad that have been used and abused. Is it a gwagon 2018 model
Re: Yahaya Abdullahi: It Is An Insult To Say Senators Shouldn’t Spend N5.5bn On Cars by Royalfurnitures: 2:10pm On Sep 19, 2019
But its not an insult on workers not to implement their 30k basis salary... Selfish People!!!

Check out my signature for classy and durable furniture for your homes and offices
Re: Yahaya Abdullahi: It Is An Insult To Say Senators Shouldn’t Spend N5.5bn On Cars by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 19, 2019
ruggedtimi:
what happens if they use innoson cars...That will not amount to 1billion. Where is obvious the national assembly members are there to drive jeep

Even if Innoson gives them for free, they won't use it. They just want to swallow the money, awon Oloriburuku.
Re: Yahaya Abdullahi: It Is An Insult To Say Senators Shouldn’t Spend N5.5bn On Cars by bjbjbj: 2:11pm On Sep 19, 2019
Mr senator I don't blame you I only blame the stupid people that vote you into power?
Re: Yahaya Abdullahi: It Is An Insult To Say Senators Shouldn’t Spend N5.5bn On Cars by freeDR(m): 2:12pm On Sep 19, 2019
Flyingngel:
This is where we need to occupy rather we will go and occupy somewhere else.
This man is something else, for himto insult Nigerians is so so unfortunate.
Smelly rape apologist. Go to hell. The Senator has more honour than you.
Re: Yahaya Abdullahi: It Is An Insult To Say Senators Shouldn’t Spend N5.5bn On Cars by pius4luv(m): 2:15pm On Sep 19, 2019
It's Thunder that will strike this name below

Yahaya Abdullahi

Yahaya Abdullahi

Our economy isn't good,no job for the youth, security is poor,this useless senator is saying rubbish,God go punish u,oloriburuko senator,I don't understand if him go carry the car go heaven,I'm angry because if you found out the constituency this useless man is representing he won't do anything meaningfully there and he will be collecting money mad man
Re: Yahaya Abdullahi: It Is An Insult To Say Senators Shouldn’t Spend N5.5bn On Cars by Pacesetter123(m): 2:16pm On Sep 19, 2019
post=82374949:
If this trash is true ,
This is NOT the change we voted for.

These kids below are the ones that need wardrobe allowance,
And vehicles that will be taking them to and from school.
Not our senators.
grin grin
Re: Yahaya Abdullahi: It Is An Insult To Say Senators Shouldn’t Spend N5.5bn On Cars by goldmatrix(m): 2:19pm On Sep 19, 2019
..we rather deserve the insult sir. It is not your fault but the masses who killed themselves to get you there.
Re: Yahaya Abdullahi: It Is An Insult To Say Senators Shouldn’t Spend N5.5bn On Cars by Kolisky(m): 2:21pm On Sep 19, 2019
Davash222:
5.5B just for cars
And they're yet to pay 30K for minimum wage??
God will continue to punish the angel that directed me to Nigeria!!

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Abdullahi: It Is An Insult To Say Senators Shouldn’t Spend N5.5bn On Cars by Agugbadin: 2:21pm On Sep 19, 2019
So sad, 5. 5 billion Naira on cars in a country that finds it difficult to pay 30000Naira minimum wage
Re: Yahaya Abdullahi: It Is An Insult To Say Senators Shouldn’t Spend N5.5bn On Cars by alasane: 2:22pm On Sep 19, 2019
This man sense of reasoning is very very poor.......very poor
Re: Yahaya Abdullahi: It Is An Insult To Say Senators Shouldn’t Spend N5.5bn On Cars by monimore: 2:23pm On Sep 19, 2019
what's paining me most is that there's no one among dem not having up to 5 SUV, they still want more, May Allah soda ur rotten mouth

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Edo Government Demolishes Security Post At Shaibu's House / Joseph Odemuyiwa Admits Forging Certificate - Sahara Reporters / Pay Me My Money - Fasehun To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.