Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,377 members, 7,950,807 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 10:45 PM

Makalele Is Definitely Leaving The Bridge - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Makalele Is Definitely Leaving The Bridge (1688 Views)

There Is Definitely A Conspiracy In The EPL Against Chelsea / Up Chelsea!what Impact Do You Think Carlo Ancelloti Will Make At The Bridge? / Is Drogba Leaving THE BRIDGE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makalele Is Definitely Leaving The Bridge by topeorekoy(m): 7:50am On May 22, 2007
i didnt say mikel is leaving the bridge.  drogba said he might leave the bridge if the right offers come his was. Makalele is definitely leaving the bridge for villarel in the summer.

there have been speculations that SHEVY will leave the bridge because he never settled down. check bbc.com for all the news
Re: Makalele Is Definitely Leaving The Bridge by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 23, 2007
I guess you read that news from Nigeria's "Complete sport" newspape? It is a rumour, the news is only an assumption simply because Mikel has been playing regularly in place of Makelele.
The truth is this: Mourinho won't allow Makelele since his new plan is to have 2 teams. I.E Team A & Team B.
Re: Makalele Is Definitely Leaving The Bridge by topeorekoy(m): 4:58pm On May 23, 2007
read it in complete sport? do u visit the gossip section on bbc.com? check it for ur latest news. i get my source from there.
Re: Makalele Is Definitely Leaving The Bridge by Akolawole(m): 8:34pm On May 23, 2007
Gossip and rumour section.

I see.
Re: Makalele Is Definitely Leaving The Bridge by topeorekoy(m): 7:26am On May 24, 2007
gossip section in the bbc is a form transfer window and most thing said in that section end up coming true

(1) (2) (Reply)

Europa League : Sporting Lisbon Vs Manchester City (1 - 0) On March 8th 2012 / Barcelona VS Chelsea 7:45 Tonight...predict The Match / Could Mr Wenger Ever Be Sacked?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.