Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,171 members, 7,916,416 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 10:58 PM

Help!! Is This Spiritual Or Physical Problem? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help!! Is This Spiritual Or Physical Problem? (31939 Views)

Need Help From This Spiritual Battle. / Please Help Me Out,i Want To Know If My Problem Is Spiritual Or Medical / Is It Spiritual Or Medical? I Need Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!! Is This Spiritual Or Physical Problem? by Satan66(m): 12:23pm On Sep 22, 2019
Mr man, I applaud you for helping for the lady in question but if seems she's suffering from a rare syndrome.
I highly recommend you take her to Lagos teaching hospital for intense test.
Don't listen to all these poverty sicken people that are talking about pastors, when Ebola came out, everyone was talking about it being spiritual but it wasn't just extremely rare.

2 Likes

Re: Help!! Is This Spiritual Or Physical Problem? by Analysiscorner: 12:26pm On Sep 22, 2019
I have some drugs that will help her. If you are interested, please, message me on this number. 07067253043
Re: Help!! Is This Spiritual Or Physical Problem? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 22, 2019
Jewingle:
Morning all, I will go straight to the point pls. Pls pardon any grammatical error thanks

I have a cousin sister that’s suffering from leg problem for the past 3 years. I don’t know if this athritis because I have researched online and what she’s passing through is pointing to athritis but I still can’t figure it out because it’s worse than what I’m seeing. (She’s from ogoni)

A brief summary of her: she’s currently 23 years old and this sickness started when she was 20. I wasn’t aware all this while but from what she told me, before this problem started she stepped on something and felt a very sharp pain and hotness in her right foot. That moment she couldn’t walk until they called a traditionalist that massaged it and gave her herbs too before she was fine. He later said it was poison she matched.

Not until midnight again she started having serious pains and General body hotness. They tried the man’s number again but he wasn’t picking up and immediately they rushed her to church. After some prayers it reduced a bit but wasn’t over yet. They called back the man again in the morning but he got angry why they took her to somewhere else so he neever came. So they brought another man that worked on the leg for a while and she was better

After a year, the leg problem started again. And this time it got worse. She can’t open her legs. (Thighs) Anytime she trieds to do it the pains is always unbearable. And also have severe pains in both knees. She can’t walk properly without pains. ( she bends while walking like someone with some kind of deformity? As a matter of fact if she tries walking the knee is giving a loud sound like they are using hammer to hit it. This has been going on for the past 3 years and considering how young she is I feel really terrible about it.

She has been on several kinds of drugs and injections and calcium supplements. The pains reduces but always come back. The knee cracking is always there and it’s very loud. I have done Xray on the leg and the result reads her both knees are normal.

I got a man that’s good in massaging to massage her. I had so much confidence in him because when my mom broke her leg he was the one that fixed it. He assured me she would walk after he works on her. he believes it’s because it’s been threee years that’s why the knees are cracking and also why she couldn’t widen her legs. According to him the nerves are stiff. He massaged her for a month and some weeks. The the massage helped in controlling the pains a bit but she still can’t live without drugs. The knees are still cracking, still couldn’t open the legs wide apart. The man is even tired now and now believing it’s not ordinary.

Currently, I’m planning on her going native way(spiritual way) for them to find out if it’s something or someone behind this because a lot of money has been wasted regarding this with no solution
Pls good people of Nairaland, doctors and traditionalists. We need a solution for this as this just can’t be her fate because she’s too young. 3 years wasted already. This gets me worried over and over again and the emotional and psychological traumas she goes through everyday is just something I can’t explain.
Modified:
1 want to thank everyone for your contributions and advice and also use this moment to appeal to anyone that’s willing to help. I just want to see her get back to her feet because 3 years is wasted already. Sometimes I blame the mother for not taking her to the hospital but what do I know. She can’t even afford three quaremeal talk more hospital bills.

The father is married to somone else and don’t even care about her. I’m just trying to help out of pity. Her situation is pathetic and she can’t continue to live this way. If I don’t even do anything then I’m afraid this could be her fate because everyone is neglecting her. Who do you blame even when everyone around u is poor and you live in the village. The load now is just on me and I feel really bad I can’t do much to help her but the same time it hurts me she has to live this way until a help comes. I know how much I have spent on drugs and supplements not including the amount I paid for the massage because I never thought it was this serious. Only felt it was a dislocated bone or so.

So pls guys I know it’s difficult trying to help a stranger talk more someone from a faceless forum. Anyone reading this and willing to help just comment. Thank you

Brother, go and do a lab test , this could actually be a parasitic infection and the pain she is feeling could be from the immune reactions to parasites, take her to a good lab, let them do tests and also lungs bone and liver x-rays for possible cysts in her organs

2 Likes

Re: Help!! Is This Spiritual Or Physical Problem? by Ziel20: 12:31pm On Sep 22, 2019
For the sake of this post, I'm gonna share my story. It could help. Few years back while I was still in the university, I got information that my mum was seriously sick. It was also a strange sickness. My dad kept spending money on drugs, kept going from one hospital to the other and so on but nothing was working.

She had strange boils and rashes on her skin, she was looking fairer than an albino note: my mum isn't a light skinned woman.

People often at time pass bad comments like hmm! Hanty, bleach small small na. Lol. It was terrible. Plus the excruciating pain she was going through.

I never saw her though as I'm not a home lover. I'd rather stay back in school during breaks than go home. I saw only photos and info about her situation. Not until she miraculously survived one night of terror. I decided then that I'll do whatever it takes to get my mum outta that situation.

I made enquiries upon enquiries, asked questions until I was referred to one young "man of God". A 27yrs old guy. I was gonna pay him a visit as he prefer staying in the village where he was but he called and said he was gonna come. So when he came, we exchanged pleasantries and he called me to the room. (Note: I haven't told him why I wanted to see him)

First question he asked was how is your mother? I said... Well, she is alive. He then started describing the way my mum looks. That she is fairer than me, and we have spent so much money on drugs. That we are fighting the wrong battle. That my mum was poisoned. At that point I almost trembled. My mum is very reserved. U wouldn't even see her except she's going out. She doesn't have much friends just 2. Who would want to poison her I asked. But he wouldn't tell me probably cuz I could take a very drastic action.

To cut story short he told me to buy bottle water which I did and he prayed on it and said I should reach out to my mum and give it to her. I travelled home and when I saw my mum, I wept. I gave a the water but she rejected it. She had her reasons though. I made it a duty to make sure she consume the water.

I poured some into her bathing water every morning and night, and I added little to every cup of water she drank. I did this for the three days I spent with her and then I went back to school.

Two weeks later she said she was getting very much better. Two months later I saw my mum and I couldn't believe my eyes. She changed to exactly the woman I've always known. Her complexion was restored. Biggest miracle of my entire life. Till today she is in a sound health.

We can't solve a spiritual problem using physical drugs and so. It tends to penury. We'll waste all our resources and the problem will still be smiling at us. She said already that she stepped on something and felt something strange in her leg and body. The traditionalist also affirmed that it is spiritual why spend so much money doing the wrong thing? Look for help spiritually.

Wish her speedy recovery. Peace.

sad

1 Like

Re: Help!! Is This Spiritual Or Physical Problem? by mikkyjay(m): 12:32pm On Sep 22, 2019
missimelda01:
The man in Christ has authority over every kind of sickness, but what people fail to understand is that prayer is not what gives you power, it is a clear evidence that you are powerful. It takes belief to be healed, even if you call 1000 pastors nothing would happen unless you believe in the word of God.

So my advice is that you seek the face of the lord with all sincerity and posses the power that has already been available for you.

Please and please seek medical advice too.

@jewingle
If the so called power is available to her through faith and believe, then why will she need to consult medical doctor also?
Nigerians and religion!
Re: Help!! Is This Spiritual Or Physical Problem? by Napoleonsammy(m): 12:32pm On Sep 22, 2019
Prayer answers all. Let's just pray. Things would get better and she'll be healed. Trust God.
Re: Help!! Is This Spiritual Or Physical Problem? by kingxsamz(m): 12:34pm On Sep 22, 2019
Owiii:

OK. Let them take her to Omega Fire Ministries, Auchi for Jehovah the Doctor programme. She will get her divine healing from there by the grace of God.

Mtcheww I just knew it...I knew you would call the name of your church...
Op don't listen to this oga here, he'll only waste your time... there's nothing prayers can do to heal that leg...
Op your problem is money...
If there was enough to take her to a good hospital or even abroad, I'm sure this problem would be solved...

2 Likes

Re: Help!! Is This Spiritual Or Physical Problem? by ceeceeuwa: 12:35pm On Sep 22, 2019
Ishilove:
Ngbashi...
Lol
Re: Help!! Is This Spiritual Or Physical Problem? by mikkyjay(m): 12:35pm On Sep 22, 2019
Jochabed:
It's a spiritual issue trust me. I've heard of cases like this countlessly, and guess what , JESUS is the only healer. Take her to a Bible Believing church, I'd recommend Dunamis, that's if you believe
in God. God has done powerful things through his servant Pastor Enenche. There's seriously no need for a native doctor, cause this sickness was caused by the devil, and your going to his agent o help you? No, it doesn't make sense. In all, I pray the a Almighty God heals your sister. Amen
Didn't you read the part where they have spent the little they had visiting so many churches and prayer houses for solution?
Unless they patronised your pastor abi?

1 Like

Re: Help!! Is This Spiritual Or Physical Problem? by jeph19(m): 12:35pm On Sep 22, 2019
I feel your plight bro and considering her age, it's just a way of derailing her destiny.
With all medical and herbal treatments proving abortive, it's pertinent to admit that THIS IS SPIRITUAL.
I mean, how do you explain x-ray showing all is well,
Massages and tradomedical being futile.
AS suggested by some comments above, take her to a church that understands spiritual mysteries and discernment.
MFM, or any of those spiritual churches (white and white)

Or better still
Download glorycloud app from Google playstore
And download the ministry of deliverance by Apostle Joshua Selman, part 1-4 listen through and pray along. And you'll be surprised how she'll be healed completely.
Re: Help!! Is This Spiritual Or Physical Problem? by tagtaye: 12:36pm On Sep 22, 2019
Please take her to TB joshua i knw with God all things are possible
Re: Help!! Is This Spiritual Or Physical Problem? by ednut1(m): 12:37pm On Sep 22, 2019
Jochabed:
What? Please let's not even go there. Clearly
you know he uses mystic powers. Nothing like using herbs.
and pastors don't use same
Re: Help!! Is This Spiritual Or Physical Problem? by NLSavage: 12:37pm On Sep 22, 2019
no pics. this looks like a scam prove me wrong
Re: Help!! Is This Spiritual Or Physical Problem? by olajide14: 12:37pm On Sep 22, 2019
From your descriptions, it looks like what I have passed, through, this is arthritis related issues, am male in my early 40's its started when I was just 26, I went to many herbalist and trado-medical with no solutions until I stated treatment at lasuth Ikeja, if you love your sister and truly want to help, raise money and take her to hospital, you can start treatment with 20,000 naira,

lastly this sickness is common to people with blood genotype of SC which am also a carrier,
Don't be scammed nigeria church and spiritualist is full of scam, if anything happened at herbalist all the blame will be on you, just raise money and take your sister to hospital, hospital is cheap, before you can start treatment with anybody you will need like 20k , why not take 20k to qualify doctor in generally hospitals,

4 Likes

Re: Help!! Is This Spiritual Or Physical Problem? by Jochabed(f): 12:38pm On Sep 22, 2019
mikkyjay:

Didn't you read the part where they have spent the little they had visiting so many churches and prayer houses for solution?
Unless they patronised your pastor abi?
Just cause there is a building and christ is mentioned there doesn't mean that, that is a church. The might have been going to the wrong church. And prayer houses are demonic places.

1 Like

Re: Help!! Is This Spiritual Or Physical Problem? by Ishilove: 12:38pm On Sep 22, 2019
ceeceeuwa:

Lol
You know it's the truth.
Re: Help!! Is This Spiritual Or Physical Problem? by richPHAROAH: 12:41pm On Sep 22, 2019
theButterfly:
What exactly did she step on?
How do you plan to go native /spiritual?
Do you have pictures of the leg?
even if she steps on anything it cant make her go limp
Re: Help!! Is This Spiritual Or Physical Problem? by Icecream4U(m): 12:41pm On Sep 22, 2019
Massage? Have you ever heard of the word "HOSPITAL"?

No cripple the small girl abeg!
Re: Help!! Is This Spiritual Or Physical Problem? by honestivo(m): 12:41pm On Sep 22, 2019
The advise should base on the diagnostic results ,this will guard us here pls,more grace for you for your kind gesture
Re: Help!! Is This Spiritual Or Physical Problem? by roughcoin12: 12:41pm On Sep 22, 2019
sacx:

Since you are willing to help, why not take her to a teaching hospital near you with competent professionals. Let a proper examination be done on her legs and establish whether there is nerve damage of some sort which could be the cause of the problem. It doesn't cost too much to make consultation.
Its not hospital mata..it's spiritual..visit spiritual man of God or an alpha the problem will be solve
Re: Help!! Is This Spiritual Or Physical Problem? by richPHAROAH: 12:42pm On Sep 22, 2019
tagtaye:
Please take her to TB joshua i knw with God all things are possible
u are a bastard
Re: Help!! Is This Spiritual Or Physical Problem? by kingxsamz(m): 12:42pm On Sep 22, 2019
Na all these ''go church, go church, you'll be healed'' statements nai don cause so many unnecessary deaths for Nigeria...
My brother, gather enough money and take her to a good hospital...
Don't mind all these ones telling u to go to church...
They should first of all tell those 4year old children who already have cancer to go to church... undecided smh...

1 Like

Re: Help!! Is This Spiritual Or Physical Problem? by ekaette1621: 12:42pm On Sep 22, 2019
TAKE HER TO prophet TB Joshua of SYNAGOGUE CHURCH OF ALL NATIONS in Lagos.
I repeat, TAKE HER THERE.
And God will surely heal her through the man of God.
Re: Help!! Is This Spiritual Or Physical Problem? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 22, 2019
Jewingle:
Morning all, I will go straight to the point pls. Pls pardon any grammatical error thanks

I have a cousin sister that’s suffering from leg problem for the past 3 years. I don’t know if this athritis because I have researched online and what she’s passing through is pointing to athritis but I still can’t figure it out because it’s worse than what I’m seeing. (She’s from ogoni)

A brief summary of her: she’s currently 23 years old and this sickness started when she was 20. I wasn’t aware all this while but from what she told me, before this problem started she stepped on something and felt a very sharp pain and hotness in her right foot. That moment she couldn’t walk until they called a traditionalist that massaged it and gave her herbs too before she was fine. He later said it was poison she matched.

Not until midnight again she started having serious pains and General body hotness. They tried the man’s number again but he wasn’t picking up and immediately they rushed her to church. After some prayers it reduced a bit but wasn’t over yet. They called back the man again in the morning but he got angry why they took her to somewhere else so he neever came. So they brought another man that worked on the leg for a while and she was better

After a year, the leg problem started again. And this time it got worse. She can’t open her legs. (Thighs) Anytime she trieds to do it the pains is always unbearable. And also have severe pains in both knees. She can’t walk properly without pains. ( she bends while walking like someone with some kind of deformity? As a matter of fact if she tries walking the knee is giving a loud sound like they are using hammer to hit it. This has been going on for the past 3 years and considering how young she is I feel really terrible about it.

She has been on several kinds of drugs and injections and calcium supplements. The pains reduces but always come back. The knee cracking is always there and it’s very loud. I have done Xray on the leg and the result reads her both knees are normal.

I got a man that’s good in massaging to massage her. I had so much confidence in him because when my mom broke her leg he was the one that fixed it. He assured me she would walk after he works on her. he believes it’s because it’s been threee years that’s why the knees are cracking and also why she couldn’t widen her legs. According to him the nerves are stiff. He massaged her for a month and some weeks. The the massage helped in controlling the pains a bit but she still can’t live without drugs. The knees are still cracking, still couldn’t open the legs wide apart. The man is even tired now and now believing it’s not ordinary.

Currently, I’m planning on her going native way(spiritual way) for them to find out if it’s something or someone behind this because a lot of money has been wasted regarding this with no solution
Pls good people of Nairaland, doctors and traditionalists. We need a solution for this as this just can’t be her fate because she’s too young. 3 years wasted already. This gets me worried over and over again and the emotional and psychological traumas she goes through everyday is just something I can’t explain.
Modified:
1 want to thank everyone for your contributions and advice and also use this moment to appeal to anyone that’s willing to help. I just want to see her get back to her feet because 3 years is wasted already. Sometimes I blame the mother for not taking her to the hospital but what do I know. She can’t even afford three quaremeal talk more hospital bills.

The father is married to somone else and don’t even care about her. I’m just trying to help out of pity. Her situation is pathetic and she can’t continue to live this way. If I don’t even do anything then I’m afraid this could be her fate because everyone is neglecting her. Who do you blame even when everyone around u is poor and you live in the village. The load now is just on me and I feel really bad I can’t do much to help her but the same time it hurts me she has to live this way until a help comes. I know how much I have spent on drugs and supplements not including the amount I paid for the massage because I never thought it was this serious. Only felt it was a dislocated bone or so.

So pls guys I know it’s difficult trying to help a stranger talk more someone from a faceless forum. Anyone reading this and willing to help just comment. Thank you

Past pictures. What you discribed looks like the symptoms of Edo native missile. One of the types.

But let me ask, is the leg swollen, is she feelings sensation like needdles , knives, ants or electric shock on her leg. Is something like a rat running up and down the leg?

It's there a particular period it hurts more and a particular period it hurts less. Does she feel movement in her entire system.

You must be sure. Cos babalawo self dey do people yahoo these days. Make e nor go tell you rubbish and you go carry the info dey run everywhere like idiot. So be careful.

However, irrespective of your religiousities and doctrinations, get your sister these following things. If she can consume them, she will be fine. 90days maximum. But sometimes, answer don't come the way we think.

Get her this book. " I believe in miracles' by Kenneth E. Haggin.

" Winning over discouragement" by Sam Adeyemi

Get her NIV Bible.

Require she practices meditations through prayers. Silent inaudible prayers. Irrespective of her religion. There is only one God.

Anyway. Answer the questions above. Before I proceed. Meanwhile, she can start with the books and meditation. So that as soon as native medication starts, she will regain freedom.

My people perish for lack of knowledge. All you need is the knowledge of what to do and how to do it bro. That's if na native bomb ooo.

1 Like

Re: Help!! Is This Spiritual Or Physical Problem? by handsomebolanle: 12:42pm On Sep 22, 2019
Jewingle:
I want to thank everyone for your contributions and advice and also use this moment to appeal to anyone that’s willing to help. I just want to see her get back to her feet because 3 years is wasted already. Sometimes I blame the mother for not taking her to the hospital but what do I know. She can’t even afford three quaremeal talk more hospital bills.

Lalasticlala pls if you can move this to front page. Would really help

You can contact me for a token ( although I'm low of cash at the moment) .... Well done and God bless you.
Re: Help!! Is This Spiritual Or Physical Problem? by kingxsamz(m): 12:42pm On Sep 22, 2019
roughcoin12:

Its not hospital mata..it's spiritual..visit spiritual man of God or an alpha the problem will be solve

Stfu... angry
Re: Help!! Is This Spiritual Or Physical Problem? by Acehart: 12:43pm On Sep 22, 2019
I had arthritis at the age of 16. My knee cracked. Sometimes it felt like someone used a hammer to bang it from inside. Surgery was suggested as a quick way out. The other option was physiotherapy. I took the later option. I feel better now more than two decades later. Knee hurts a bit after being stressed by sports and excessive walking. The hot sensation seems to be a nerve problem. One of my closest friends who has problems with his foot feels that from time to time and drugs ameliorate the pains. Don’t complicate issues because you don’t understand. Take her to a good physician and pray while she undergoes treatment.

Most of the time, taking people to a church rather than a hospital is the fastest way to kill them. God gave extensive knowledge for healing to doctors; don’t neglect medical attention.

3 Likes

Re: Help!! Is This Spiritual Or Physical Problem? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 22, 2019
The nerve controlling that place is severed.
Did she do abortion?
Quack abortion?

Grill her to get the truth out from her.

It can be corrected through surgery only if its not severely damaged.

Pls don't argue with this.

1 Like

Re: Help!! Is This Spiritual Or Physical Problem? by kikelomojessy(f): 12:47pm On Sep 22, 2019
Kindly DM me and let's talk. I believe there is solution.
Re: Help!! Is This Spiritual Or Physical Problem? by yinkeys(m): 12:48pm On Sep 22, 2019
@Jewingle that’s symptoms of Arthritis and probably tendons/cartilages are torn. It’s better to go to a specialist. Hotness of the leg etc. Either she treks a lot or she took a drug that had serious side effects. Not everything is spiritual besides all some Nigerian hospitals care about is your money and not proper diagnosis
Re: Help!! Is This Spiritual Or Physical Problem? by Jochabed(f): 12:48pm On Sep 22, 2019
ednut1:
and pastors don't use same
Not all, and you know it. There are still genuine ministers in earth. So please
Re: Help!! Is This Spiritual Or Physical Problem? by tagtaye: 12:51pm On Sep 22, 2019
Just like your father
richPHAROAH:
u are a bastard

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Covid-19: Alibaba Group Donates 1.1 Milion Test Kits To African Countries / Fake Female Doctor Arrested In Cross River (photos) / Two More Nigerians Confirmed With Ebola, 139 On Surveillance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.