Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,983 members, 7,873,164 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:03 AM

Help!! Is This Spiritual Or Physical Problem? - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help!! Is This Spiritual Or Physical Problem? (31740 Views)

Need Help From This Spiritual Battle. / Please Help Me Out,i Want To Know If My Problem Is Spiritual Or Medical / Is It Spiritual Or Medical? I Need Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!! Is This Spiritual Or Physical Problem? by richPHAROAH: 2:02pm On Sep 22, 2019
tagtaye:
stupid fustrated bastard u will be the one to join that bastard father of yours
omo the thing connect your brian and pain u. cheesy cheesy cheesy :Du think say i be the type wey if you abuse my mama or papa i go give 1 Bleep?
aboby, u will die like my papa and you will die by okada acident before end of next month
Re: Help!! Is This Spiritual Or Physical Problem? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 22, 2019
Deleted
Re: Help!! Is This Spiritual Or Physical Problem? by Efeosa5(f): 2:05pm On Sep 22, 2019
I totally understand the situation, it's really frustrating for even the helpers not to talk of the patient.
Best solution - Go to DUNAMIS Church- Glory Dome, Abuja. God's presence is very heavy there - HE will also be in other church that's a certainty but it's what I know and experience I can tell u and offer u. Enough with the money spent, go there full of expectations with her of course and she will receive her healing by HIS power.
I'm waiting for the testimony!!!

1 Like

Re: Help!! Is This Spiritual Or Physical Problem? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 22, 2019
Jewingle:
Morning all, I will go straight to the point pls. Pls pardon any grammatical error thanks

I have a cousin sister that’s suffering from leg problem for the past 3 years. I don’t know if this athritis because I have researched online and what she’s passing through is pointing to athritis but I still can’t figure it out because it’s worse than what I’m seeing. (She’s from ogoni)

A brief summary of her: she’s currently 23 years old and this sickness started when she was 20. I wasn’t aware all this while but from what she told me, before this problem started she stepped on something and felt a very sharp pain and hotness in her right foot. That moment she couldn’t walk until they called a traditionalist that massaged it and gave her herbs too before she was fine. He later said it was poison she matched.

Not until midnight again she started having serious pains and General body hotness. They tried the man’s number again but he wasn’t picking up and immediately they rushed her to church. After some prayers it reduced a bit but wasn’t over yet. They called back the man again in the morning but he got angry why they took her to somewhere else so he neever came. So they brought another man that worked on the leg for a while and she was better

After a year, the leg problem started again. And this time it got worse. She can’t open her legs. (Thighs) Anytime she trieds to do it the pains is always unbearable. And also have severe pains in both knees. She can’t walk properly without pains. ( she bends while walking like someone with some kind of deformity? As a matter of fact if she tries walking the knee is giving a loud sound like they are using hammer to hit it. This has been going on for the past 3 years and considering how young she is I feel really terrible about it.

She has been on several kinds of drugs and injections and calcium supplements. The pains reduces but always come back. The knee cracking is always there and it’s very loud. I have done Xray on the leg and the result reads her both knees are normal.

I got a man that’s good in massaging to massage her. I had so much confidence in him because when my mom broke her leg he was the one that fixed it. He assured me she would walk after he works on her. he believes it’s because it’s been threee years that’s why the knees are cracking and also why she couldn’t widen her legs. According to him the nerves are stiff. He massaged her for a month and some weeks. The the massage helped in controlling the pains a bit but she still can’t live without drugs. The knees are still cracking, still couldn’t open the legs wide apart. The man is even tired now and now believing it’s not ordinary.

Currently, I’m planning on her going native way(spiritual way) for them to find out if it’s something or someone behind this because a lot of money has been wasted regarding this with no solution
Pls good people of Nairaland, doctors and traditionalists. We need a solution for this as this just can’t be her fate because she’s too young. 3 years wasted already. This gets me worried over and over again and the emotional and psychological traumas she goes through everyday is just something I can’t explain.
Modified:
1 want to thank everyone for your contributions and advice and also use this moment to appeal to anyone that’s willing to help. I just want to see her get back to her feet because 3 years is wasted already. Sometimes I blame the mother for not taking her to the hospital but what do I know. She can’t even afford three quaremeal talk more hospital bills.

The father is married to somone else and don’t even care about her. I’m just trying to help out of pity. Her situation is pathetic and she can’t continue to live this way. If I don’t even do anything then I’m afraid this could be her fate because everyone is neglecting her. Who do you blame even when everyone around u is poor and you live in the village. The load now is just on me and I feel really bad I can’t do much to help her but the same time it hurts me she has to live this way until a help comes. I know how much I have spent on drugs and supplements not including the amount I paid for the massage because I never thought it was this serious. Only felt it was a dislocated bone or so.

So pls guys I know it’s difficult trying to help a stranger talk more someone from a faceless forum. Anyone reading this and willing to help just comment. Thank you
Please, please and please take her to MFM Prayer City in Lagos for Deliverance. The place is a tested and effective Spiritual Clinic. Believe me she will come back smiling.
Re: Help!! Is This Spiritual Or Physical Problem? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 22, 2019
Please, please and please take her to MFM Prayer City in Lagos for Deliverance. The place is a tested and effective Spiritual Clinic. Believe me she will come back smiling.

1 Like

Re: Help!! Is This Spiritual Or Physical Problem? by tunary(m): 2:08pm On Sep 22, 2019
This looks like a spiritual problem. evil people everywhere, they will make you spend all ur money and in the end no solution. take her to a big Church, TB Joshua in Lagos, prophet omotofufeyin in warri. hospital will consume all ur money for nothing cos it's more of s spiritual than ordinary
Re: Help!! Is This Spiritual Or Physical Problem? by mechanics(m): 2:13pm On Sep 22, 2019
Don't take her to any traditionalist o, light and darkness are not compatible, so please take her to a Bible believing church for prayers, the problem is spiritual and it take higher powers to deliver her.
Re: Help!! Is This Spiritual Or Physical Problem? by opera1(m): 2:13pm On Sep 22, 2019
Her plasma sugar level needs to be checked b4 any treatment.

1 Like

Re: Help!! Is This Spiritual Or Physical Problem? by inioluwaDaniels(m): 2:30pm On Sep 22, 2019
Don't mean to scare u bro both her problem is spiritual just like u said she matched a poison dats y d medications are not working.but Ogoni people wicked small oooo a guy wit similar case just died last week Monday wen he matched a poison too during his sister's burial leaving behind d wife n 2 kids.He is from Ogoni too staying in PH before his death.Take her to a very good church MFM if I may suggest she needs to be delivered ASAP. Its already getting out of hand don't wait till is too late

1 Like

Re: Help!! Is This Spiritual Or Physical Problem? by ibnzubair(m): 2:31pm On Sep 22, 2019
sassysure:

It's not that bro. Has nothing to do with labour or after labour pain as I never go into labour. I give birth through planned cs only.

I wouldn't want to go into details on what mine is but it isn't what u said at all.

It's not a major surgery at all and the only problem she will have is getting a good dr to do proper exam and diagnosis.
Mine was diagnosed in Indian hospital in abuja and the same thing was diagnosed when I left the country.

I get the picture now, all the best
Re: Help!! Is This Spiritual Or Physical Problem? by henryhemon(m): 2:43pm On Sep 22, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:
Wat did orthopedic hospital say as d official diagnosis?don't cripple the lady with all this trial and error thingY.GOD bless u and give u good news and testimony concerning this issue. Congratulations in advance

You sure didn't read the part he said they said nothing is wrong.
Re: Help!! Is This Spiritual Or Physical Problem? by henryhemon(m): 2:46pm On Sep 22, 2019
armyofone:
Poverty mentality made Nigerians tag everything witches, wizards and spiritual.
Take 500k or more, go to a reputable hospital for thoroughly done blood analysis and bone scan.
There are millions of sicknesses with names and medicine to cure them. Some don't have cure but management. It could be psychological.
Don't mind them! Too fetish!!

Give him the 500k naw or na to make noise??
Re: Help!! Is This Spiritual Or Physical Problem? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 22, 2019
Nairaland is not a hospital. 3 years visiting quacks, please take her to a hospital ASAP.

1 Like

Re: Help!! Is This Spiritual Or Physical Problem? by manwes: 2:57pm On Sep 22, 2019
Take her to T.B. Joshua asap. Thank me later.
Re: Help!! Is This Spiritual Or Physical Problem? by Younghacka(m): 2:59pm On Sep 22, 2019
Jewingle:
just like I said earlier, I wasn’t awRe of the whole situation all this years and the mother is just a poor single woman that can’t even do much to help her that’s the reason they haven’t gone to the hospital or teaching hospital and from how it started it looks more spiritual to them. Even myself here’s little I can do to help. I’m based in Bayelsa yenegoa. I don’t think there’s any teaching hospital but I think there’s orthopedic hospital here. I will take her there tomorrow. Thanks for your advice
I'm Also Based In Yenagoa. . . We Have The Niger Delta University Teaching Hospital AT Okolobiri, Yenagoa.
Or You Can Take Her To The Orthopaedic Ward Of Federal Medical Centre Yenagoa. My Dad Was There Sometime Ago For Surgery.
They Have Lots Of Professional Consultant There. Just Take Her There To Make The Odds Clearer, Don't Forget To Be Prayerful, I Believe There Is Nothing God Cannot Do, Just That Most Times We Wait The The Devil Strikes Before We Look For God.
I Wish You And Your Sister The Best.
Re: Help!! Is This Spiritual Or Physical Problem? by Younghacka(m): 2:59pm On Sep 22, 2019
Jewingle:
just like I said earlier, I wasn’t awRe of the whole situation all this years and the mother is just a poor single woman that can’t even do much to help her that’s the reason they haven’t gone to the hospital or teaching hospital and from how it started it looks more spiritual to them. Even myself here’s little I can do to help. I’m based in Bayelsa yenegoa. I don’t think there’s any teaching hospital but I think there’s orthopedic hospital here. I will take her there tomorrow. Thanks for your advice
I'm Also Based In Yenagoa. . . We Have The Niger Delta University Teaching Hospital AT Okolobiri, Yenagoa.
Or You Can Take Her To The Orthopaedic Ward Of Federal Medical Centre Yenagoa. My Dad Was There Sometime Ago For Surgery.
They Have Lots Of Professional Consultant There. Just Take Her There To Eliminate The Odds, Don't Forget To Be Prayerful, I Believe There Is Nothing God Cannot Do, Just That Most Times We Wait The The Devil Strikes Before We Look For God.
I Wish You And Your Sister The Best.

1 Like

Re: Help!! Is This Spiritual Or Physical Problem? by eskimoeze: 3:08pm On Sep 22, 2019
Jewingle:
take her to FMC Yenagoa.
Re: Help!! Is This Spiritual Or Physical Problem? by belcom10(m): 3:27pm On Sep 22, 2019
[quote author=Jewingle post=82402545]Morning all, I will go straight to the point pls. Pls pardon any grammatical error thanks

I have a cousin sister that’s suffering from leg problem for the past 3 years. I don’t know if this athritis because I have researched online and what she’s passing through is pointing to athritis but I still can’t figure it out because it’s worse than what I’m seeing. (She’s from ogoni)

A brief summary of her: she’s currently 23 years old and this sickness started when she was 20. I wasn’t aware all this while but from what she told me, before this problem started she stepped on something and felt a very sharp pain and hotness in her right foot. That moment she couldn’t walk until they called a traditionalist that massaged it and gave her herbs too before she was fine. He later said it was poison she matched.

Not until midnight again she started having serious pains and General body hotness. They tried the man’s number again but he wasn’t picking up and immediately they rushed her to church. After some prayers it reduced a bit but wasn’t over yet. They called back the man again in the morning but he got angry why they took her to somewhere else so he neever came. So they brought another man that worked on the leg for a while and she was better

After a year, the leg problem started again. And this time it got worse. She can’t open her legs. (Thighs) Anytime she trieds to do it the pains is always unbearable. And also have severe pains in both knees. She can’t walk properly without pains. ( she bends while walking like someone with some kind of deformity? As a matter of fact if she tries walking the knee is giving a loud sound like they are using hammer to hit it. This has been going on for the past 3 years and considering how young she is I feel really terrible about it.

She has been on several kinds of drugs and injections and calcium supplements. The pains reduces but always come back. The knee cracking is always there and it’s very loud. I have done Xray on the leg and the result reads her both knees are normal.

I got a man that’s good in massaging to massage her. I had so much confidence in him because when my mom broke her leg he was the one that fixed it. He assured me she would walk after he works on her. he believes it’s because it’s been threee years that’s why the knees are cracking and also why she couldn’t widen her legs. According to him the nerves are stiff. He massaged her for a month and some weeks. The the massage helped in controlling the pains a bit but she still can’t live without drugs. The knees are still cracking, still couldn’t open the legs wide apart. The man is even tired now and now believing it’s not ordinary.

Currently, I’m planning on her going native way(spiritual way) for them to find out if it’s something or someone behind this because a lot of money has been wasted regarding this with no solution
Pls good people of Nairaland, doctors and traditionalists. We need a solution for this as this just can’t be her fate because she’s too young. 3 years wasted already. This gets me worried over and over again and the emotional and psychological traumas she goes through everyday is just something I can’t explain.
Modified:
1 want to thank everyone for your contributions and advice and also use this moment to appeal to anyone that’s willing to help. I just want to see her get back to her feet because 3 years is wasted already. Sometimes I blame the mother for not taking her to the hospital but what do I know. She can’t even afford three quaremeal talk more hospital bills.

The father is married to somone else and don’t even care about her. I’m just trying to help out of pity. Her situation is pathetic and she can’t continue to live this way. If I don’t even do anything then I’m afraid this could be her fate because everyone is neglecting her. Who do you blame even when everyone around u is poor and you live in the village. The load now is just on me and I feel really bad I can’t do much to help her but the same time it hurts me she has to live this way until a help comes. I know how much I have spent on drugs and supplements not including the amount I paid for the massage because I never thought it was this serious. Only felt it was a dislocated bone or so.

So pls guys I know it’s difficult trying to help a stranger talk more someone from a faceless forum. Anyone reading this and willing to help just comment. Thank you
[/quote

Hmmm, i think it spiritual, ogoni
Pls take her to the Lord chosen church east west road rumuosi PH or locate a branch in Ogoni .
God will heal her .peace.
Re: Help!! Is This Spiritual Or Physical Problem? by belcom10(m): 3:30pm On Sep 22, 2019
Jewingle:
Morning all, I will go straight to the point pls. Pls pardon any grammatical error thanks

Modified:

Hmmm, i think its spiritual, ogoni
Pls take her to the Lord chosen church east west road rumuosi PH or locate a branch in Ogoni .
God will heal her .peace.

1 Like

Re: Help!! Is This Spiritual Or Physical Problem? by swaagish: 3:49pm On Sep 22, 2019
Hit me up, I have what might work for your sister.... Add this page on face book. @ rainwellnesslagos asap....
Re: Help!! Is This Spiritual Or Physical Problem? by osazsky(m): 4:02pm On Sep 22, 2019
Owiii:
The leg problem is a spiritual problem. No matter the amount of massage, drugs she takes, she won't get well as it has eaten deep into her system. Its tending towards paralysis. That herbalist or traditionalist can't cure her, if he can why didn't he profer solution on the first day it happened? He will make you spend money. You can only solve spiritual satanic problem through the spiritual Godly means. Take her to a good pastor that discern the things of the spirit and all this are over. Which part of Nigeria are you?
run for ur life,see scam
Re: Help!! Is This Spiritual Or Physical Problem? by Pataricatering(f): 4:05pm On Sep 22, 2019
Hospital and google - when u see situations like this - u have to do medical research by yourself ! There are sometimes unusual situations which doctors might not be familiar with - doesn’t mean medical science can’t cure it - u just need to do ur research and stylishly hint at it to whichever doctor is treating her - d biggest mistake u can make is foolishly believe a pastor or traditionalist can provide a solution - especially in complicated cases .

2 Likes

Re: Help!! Is This Spiritual Or Physical Problem? by butterfly777(m): 4:12pm On Sep 22, 2019
Take her for deliverance in MFM church. Thank me later.
Re: Help!! Is This Spiritual Or Physical Problem? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 22, 2019
Mr Jewingle ignore all these religious fanatics telling you to go one church or the other.

JUST CARRY THE YOUNG LADY TO TEACHING HOSPITAL near you as soon as possible. This has nothing to do with spirits.

one of my relatives had something similar, though has was pretty complicated & she had advanced in age, she had a surgery in India & now she is back to normal!

ur sister is young, her case might not even be as complicated, just hurry to a hospital ASAP
Re: Help!! Is This Spiritual Or Physical Problem? by Tavine: 4:33pm On Sep 22, 2019
Let her follow ds ........and thank me later.
1. Fasting (Total Food abstinence)
Matthew 17:21

".....ds kind (of affliction) goeth not but by prayer and fasting"

2) Topical feeding of oil thru scalp (head) + regular water shower/washing of face at regular intervals.
The oil + water combo will reduce hunger pangs and would prevent weight loss due to the fasting
Matt 6: 16-18

3. Time/Patience
Let her diligently follow this "recipe" for 3 month and u'll testify to the Lord's regenerative power. Remember, she's bn in bondage for 3 years (I.e. 3 x 365 = 1095 days) . So 30 days of sacrifice won't kill her.
I can assurecu she'll improve if she can take this bold step.
best wishes.
Re: Help!! Is This Spiritual Or Physical Problem? by jomoh: 4:34pm On Sep 22, 2019
Jewingle

You’re a Christian if you were a Muslim I’d have given you an audio for her to listen to.

If it’s spiritual, she will have a reaction and it will confirm to you if you should go spiritual or go to the hospital.
Re: Help!! Is This Spiritual Or Physical Problem? by uchechi7(m): 4:38pm On Sep 22, 2019
Firstly i would commend your efforts towards your cousin and my prayer for you, is for God to replenish whatever you have spent on her also don't lose hope; all will be well. Nevertheless i want you to get a cup of water, pray on it and call the name of Jesus 21x, then give her to drink and use some of it to apply on her legs, from her knees to her feet. All i need from you is your faith.

1 Like

Re: Help!! Is This Spiritual Or Physical Problem? by opera1(m): 4:48pm On Sep 22, 2019
Not everything dat is spiritual, she is suffering from Diabetes. Which needs to be Tested and Treated 1st b4 anything.

I could remember when my mum had diz type of issue.
A look at my mum brought out tears from my eyes and dat of others. If we had took her to the Big government hospital, am very sure dat the leg will be amputated.

Coz a lady's leg was amputated while I was working @ a government hospital.
Her case was jux a pain over night and she didn't noticed it on tym, b4 u know it d led was amputated coz dat was d Only available option to save her life.
"She was bitten by a snake while she was asleep"

Back to my mum's issue:

We never thought that she could survive it.
Habarlist collected lots of things from us, Lots of prayers. But alas, when we tested her glucose level, it was very high. We commence Treatment & monitor her diet.
But I must confess, It cost us a lot of money to restore her back to life. To God be d Glory, my mum is doing very well.

"Abere and Coconut water" also help a lot in d treatment of diabetes.

Note: without checking & monitoring her sugar level, all other treatments will be in vain.
Re: Help!! Is This Spiritual Or Physical Problem? by Chi133(f): 4:55pm On Sep 22, 2019
Jewingle:

Modified:

Is Spiritual, the last option is God, going spiritual way worsens the matter cos demon cannot cast out demon,they know themselves, let me tell you something as i read your story and i came across where you said the first man that treated was angry cos you people went somewhere else, He was angry cos a high authority stepped in , you all failed it by going back to a traditionalist. Drop your number if you're in Lagos an encounter will change her life and will prove to everyone here on Nairaland that Jesus is alive.
Re: Help!! Is This Spiritual Or Physical Problem? by Chi133(f): 4:58pm On Sep 22, 2019
miib:

God bless you my brother! Many of us wait until something is big before we try hospital.

Some are still proposing church to her, might be they didn't read where she said they have taken her to different churches.

Auntie!! Go hospital, hospital!!

He said that they have gone to hospital and nothing was found,.
Re: Help!! Is This Spiritual Or Physical Problem? by truthisgood: 5:05pm On Sep 22, 2019
Jewingle:

She will live to funfill her years in Jesus name! Please WhatsApp me +258864019795.

Modified:

Re: Help!! Is This Spiritual Or Physical Problem? by livebyday(m): 5:08pm On Sep 22, 2019
Jewingle:

Modified:

First of all you have made so many mistakes , stop with all the traditional bones setting and herbalists !! Stop they are doing more damage is it's what I suspect

Secondly take her to a proper hospital let a neurologist and an orthopedic expert check her out

Some people are born with a certain Gene defect that can cause the early onset of arthritis..

Or there's another genetic defect that causes cartilage and calcium erosion in individuals when they hit a certain age.

The neurologist will order some blood work tests to determine and also an MRI

You need to slow down

Is she educated your cousin? Up to University level?

Cheers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Facemasks: Abia Awaits NCDC’s Approval To Roll Out Nationwide Distribution / 9 Negative Effects Of Working Night Shifts / Girl's Leg Amputated In Kaduna Hospital Due To Wrong Diagnosis. Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.