Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,198 members, 7,884,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 05:15 AM

How To Find/get Ms. Right? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Find/get Ms. Right? (669 Views)

Guys: 8 Reasons Your Ms. Right Might Actually Be Ms. Wrong! / It's Official! Ms Romance Section 2011. / Have You Spent Years Looking For Mr. Right, Or Ms. Right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Find/get Ms. Right? by MrSwizzy(m): 7:11pm On Oct 31, 2010
I'm a very nice guy according to what people say but to get a girl or let's say to take the final steps that will lead to a relationship is allways a problem to me.
Talking to a girl is also a huge challange to me becaue of eventual rejection taht I'm afraid of. I'm getting old and I feel like time is running against me.
People are asking me what is wrong with me even people that should ask me those kind of question are sayin when are you going to have a girlfriend?
Nearly all girls that i haved approached to in the last few years said no! Those that would say yes live far away or are older than me or even both.
I'm becoming more desperate day by day. Please Nairalanders I'm ready to just do anything to get a girl I don't want the most beautiful girls, I know I won't get them.
All I want is just a girl to be mine and I to be hers even though I'm not that handsome, smart and rich. I'm just average and I just want an average girl.
Re: How To Find/get Ms. Right? by Ikedonn(m): 7:15pm On Oct 31, 2010
@ poster
You cant find a responsible lady here. sad
Re: How To Find/get Ms. Right? by MrSwizzy(m): 7:17pm On Oct 31, 2010
I don't want to find some here. I seeking for advises that will help me to overcome this satus of beeing alone.
Re: How To Find/get Ms. Right? by 190: 7:21pm On Oct 31, 2010
Ikedonn:

@ poster

WORD, I MEANT ROD!!
Re: How To Find/get Ms. Right? by googles: 7:31pm On Oct 31, 2010
Ikedonn:

@ poster

And responsible men are here i presume? undecided
Re: How To Find/get Ms. Right? by MrsEve: 7:33pm On Oct 31, 2010
I must have missed the memo because I didn't even know there was a place where you find MS RIGHT OR MR RIGHT undecided
Re: How To Find/get Ms. Right? by Dyt(f): 7:36pm On Oct 31, 2010
manners of approach matters n den start wit being friends
Re: How To Find/get Ms. Right? by Yorisb: 7:43pm On Oct 31, 2010
Ikedonn:

@ poster

Soooo trueeeee!
Re: How To Find/get Ms. Right? by 190: 7:59pm On Oct 31, 2010
[size=4pt]some people found their so called BF's here on NL and are here saying

there arent any Responsible BF's on NL, what does that make their BF!!
grin grin grin[/size]
Re: How To Find/get Ms. Right? by Wislet(f): 11:31pm On Oct 31, 2010
190:

[size=4pt]some people found their so called BF's here on NL and are here saying

there arent any Responsible BF's on NL, what does that make their BF!!
grin grin grin[/size]
*pounds him into the ground 4 making noise wen he clearly supported Ikedonn*
Re: How To Find/get Ms. Right? by r231(m): 11:34pm On Oct 31, 2010
they are everywhere

just pray for wisdom
Re: How To Find/get Ms. Right? by TRUSTEDGUY: 11:36pm On Oct 31, 2010
May God help you.

But they still exist just pray.
Re: How To Find/get Ms. Right? by johnnygan(m): 11:37pm On Oct 31, 2010
All i know is. . . lol
Re: How To Find/get Ms. Right? by iice(f): 6:55am On Nov 01, 2010
Don't be afraid of rejection. It's part of growing, it's part of life.
You take what is practical from your undesirables and work on them. Make yourself a catch. You said you are not rich or handsome or smart. You work on what are your strong suits then.

(1) (Reply)

Aa Women Prefer Nigerian Men Or Vise Versa? / Is This Normal? / Who Did You Put It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.