Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,225 members, 7,884,246 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 07:28 AM

Who Did You Put It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Did You Put It? (669 Views)

Who Did It Better? (picture) / JEEZZ!! Who Did This To This Lady? (see Photo) / See 15 Yr Old Girl Who Did Plastic Surgery Just To Win Back Ex-boyfriend. Mtchew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Did You Put It? by ceeplus(m): 11:45am On Jul 02, 2011
He said her girlfriend hardly romance her willingly unless he started it.he will always be the one to start it.sometimes he does ask,does it mean her girl doesnt has feelings for him or in every relationship,is it men that are suppose to be more romantic?For me,i put it this way,maybe the girl does not love her really.FOR YOU I DONT KNOW HOW YOU PUT IT?
Re: Who Did You Put It? by Goldieluks: 11:47am On Jul 02, 2011
Put WHAT?
Gadeemitt! shocked
Re: Who Did You Put It? by 190: 11:51am On Jul 02, 2011
^He probably meant - HOW DO A MAN PUT HIS OKO inside a woman's OBO shocked shocked
Re: Who Did You Put It? by Goldieluks: 11:51am On Jul 02, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked angry
Re: Who Did You Put It? by 190: 11:52am On Jul 02, 2011
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Who Did You Put It? by upendo98(f): 11:57am On Jul 02, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin
sick sick .
Re: Who Did You Put It? by ceeplus(m): 12:04pm On Jul 02, 2011
What i mean is not really what you think.what i mean is how did you react to the question ask above.please dont corrupt me.abegii!
Re: Who Did You Put It? by 190: 12:05pm On Jul 02, 2011
ceeplus:

What i mean is not really what you think.what i mean is how did you react to the question ask above.please dont corrupt me.abegii!

who wants to kurupt you angry angry
Re: Who Did You Put It? by upendo98(f): 12:11pm On Jul 02, 2011
@op
Tell your friend that its common for gals to be shy.So let him not make that conclusion yet.
Maybe with time after they are used to each other,tables might turn and he will be asking for help on how to run away from hs aggressive gal.
wink
Re: Who Did You Put It? by Cuddlemii: 12:41pm On Jul 02, 2011
ceeplus:

He said her girlfriend hardly romance[b] her[/b] willingly unless he started it.he will always be the one to start it.sometimes he does ask,does it mean her girl doesnt has feelings for him or in every relationship,is it men that are suppose to be more romantic?For me,i put it this way,maybe the girl does not love her really.FOR YOU I DONT KNOW HOW YOU PUT IT?   

Is this an English quiz to test peoples grammar?

Or a puzzle titled when to use her in a sentence cos I'm not unraveling the puzzle at all

Funny how Upendo and 190 understood the topic, maybe they passed the quiz
Re: Who Did You Put It? by upendo98(f): 1:56pm On Jul 02, 2011
Now who is this 'HE' who claims that 'HER'[/b]girlfriend hardly romances [b]'HER' unless 'HE' initiates it?
'HE' worries tht the girl doenst have feelings for 'HIM' and therefore doenst love 'HER'

OK am completely LOST!!

Is the 'HE' a 'SHE' or a 'HE'?

@CUDDLEME
I had chosen to ignore the shes and the hes!!now u made me see & confused me the more! undecided undecided
Re: Who Did You Put It? by iice(f): 2:30pm On Jul 02, 2011
Who did you put it?

And will people stop with those atrocious colloquialisms.
Being romantic does not mean pre-intimacy or making the moves.
Na only here i confuse wen pesin dey talk he likes to romance which means he likes to have sex with her. Rubbish.

(1) (Reply)

Jilted Female Ex-banker Commits Suicide / Should I Be Too Honest And Tell Him The Truth? / Why Are You In Your Current Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.