Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,256 members, 7,943,526 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 05:46 PM

Should I Be Too Honest And Tell Him The Truth? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Be Too Honest And Tell Him The Truth? (672 Views)

Is It Proper For A Guy To Be Too Honest And Open To His Girfriendl? / How Do I Tell Him Widawt Hurting Him / My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Be Too Honest And Tell Him The Truth? by Sandy2010: 9:09pm On Aug 13, 2011
i am in a long distance relationship with my boyfriend and we promised to tell each other everything and anything that happens regardless. The problem here is i ended up sleeping with a co worker of mine and making out. I feel guilty but there is no way i am going to tell him this or do i just be honest about it and tell him?
Re: Should I Be Too Honest And Tell Him The Truth? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 13, 2011
Truth has a price u must be ready to pay.
Re: Should I Be Too Honest And Tell Him The Truth? by omega25red(m): 9:32pm On Aug 13, 2011
Sandy2010:

i am in a long distance relationship with my boyfriend and we promised to tell each other everything and anything that happens regardless. The problem here is i ended up sleeping with a co worker of mine and making out. I feel guilty but[b] there is no way i am going to tell him this[/b] or do i just be honest about it and tell him?
what was the question again?
Re: Should I Be Too Honest And Tell Him The Truth? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 13, 2011
If YOU were in HIS Shoes right now, what would you have him do? Tell you or Keep It? smiley Honesty is the best policy! There's NOTHING like being too HONEST! smiley
Re: Should I Be Too Honest And Tell Him The Truth? by rose75(f): 10:26pm On Aug 13, 2011
omega25red:

what was the question again?

I wonder.
You've already taken a stand, looking for support?.
Re: Should I Be Too Honest And Tell Him The Truth? by Mynd44: 10:34pm On Aug 13, 2011
You seriously have a problem. You did something wrong knowingly and you start feeling guilty about it.
Them jazz you?

(1) (Reply)

Pips, I Need Ur Say. . . / Feeling / The Special Valentine Treat For Your Loved Ones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.