Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,303 members, 7,894,279 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 07:20 AM

Nl Auctions- Ended! - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nl Auctions- Ended! (36207 Views)

See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) / How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook / NL auctions----> MzDArkskin sold to 190! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (48) (Go Down)

Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by tkb417(m): 10:24am On Nov 05, 2010
playette4u:

undecided  Mr Cork     ,well if he is what his name suggests,  !Purchased,please dont leave your purchaser   cry   cry cry .*feeling rejected*.I was just testing to make sure i had made a good selection in the auction,obviously i have good taste!I am arranging for your collection please forget all these other people trust me ,you need me  tongue

auctioneer  angry see what you made me do?Putting a new man on market too soon!

angry angry angry
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by tkb417(m): 10:25am On Nov 05, 2010
googles:

ehn there is only one great IFE in the universe
another great IFE is a counterfeit
Great Great Great Great GREAT !
grin
we the best babe!
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by tkb417(m): 10:26am On Nov 05, 2010
Odunnu:

I'm watching from the sidelines.
Playettu, I can and will get violent if I get you flirting with my man again!
I said it initially he isnt on the shelf. Now,be a proper lady and keep bidding for Davidylan.

violent:

excuse me?. . .i resent the improper and inappropriate use of my username for personal and selfish purposes. . .how would you feel if i say to a fellow NL, TKB 417 for example. . . ."TKB, i will get Odunnu, if i get you flirting with my girl again!

you see?
hehehe

ok now grin
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by Odunnu: 10:27am On Nov 05, 2010
violent:

excuse me?. . .i resent the improper and inappropriate use of my username for personal and selfish purposes. . .how would you feel if i say to a fellow NL, TKB 417 for example. . . ."TKB, i will get Odunnu, if i get you flirting with my girl again!

you see?
Oh c'mon pal,we'v been thru ths lane before now. Didnt we both agree I could assume your personality as long as I want?
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by playette4u: 10:32am On Nov 05, 2010
Odunnu:

I'm watching from the sidelines.
Playettu, I can and will get violent if I get you flirting with my man again!
I said it initially he isnt on the shelf. Now,be a proper lady and keep bidding for Davidylan.
tongue You can get violent  cool lol  i wont bid for him as i have bought TKB417 ,He is now mine not yours!TKB417 i hope you are happy to be my possession.Forget Odunnu ,i have more to offer and i am bidding for Davidylan to keep you company! wink
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by jaybee3(m): 10:33am On Nov 05, 2010
jennykadry:

Jaybee

Hey mate grin cheesy grin When are you coming to aussie? and where(city) will you be staying.

Next Year
Melbourne
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by yme1(f): 10:34am On Nov 05, 2010
playette4u:

tongue You can get violent  cool lol  i wont bid for him as i have bought TKB417 ,He is now mine not yours!TKB417 i hope you are happy to be my possession.Forget Odunnu ,i have more to offer and i am bidding for Davidylan to keep you company! wink

ouchhhhhhhhhhhhhh

nah were you emerge from cheesy? sorry dear TKB417 is taken by no one else but MOI so back off angry
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by Jomogbomo4: 10:36am On Nov 05, 2010
I bid £6900
Im not a mathematician but i thought  £6900 WAS HIGHER THAN $5000.I must have thunk (sic) wrong  *confused*

My bad! i feel quite embarrassed at the error maam!

6900 pounds is in the range of 11,000 dollars, that will put you on top of the list maam, you are making a great choice!

and for your ears only, ***this item has a great body shape, he's been frequenting the gym since he was 12***
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by violent(m): 10:37am On Nov 05, 2010
playette4u:

hehehe. . .i love this girl!
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by Creamish(f): 10:38am On Nov 05, 2010
$ 12,000 angry

Jomo. . . . slam da hamma naa!!
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by violent(m): 10:43am On Nov 05, 2010
By the way, who won the bidding for the first item, Seun Osewa?
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by googles: 10:44am On Nov 05, 2010
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Jomo slam the hammer fast and lets go and spend the money in a sex store jor

we need to spice up our bedroom with some new toys,a new pole and new guns  angry
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 05, 2010
Next item on auction!

Ladies are you ready?

He's the next best thing after slice bread, he's got charm that commands attention and respect from the best of men, he has a writing style that can only be matched by a selected few intellects across the globe, he has demonstrated raw intelligence in most of his posts here on Nairaland, and yeah, the ladies love him for it!

He lives in a upcountry duplex in rochester and the young man is in his late twenties!

Ladies and gentlemen, i give you davidylan!

don't scream just yet!. . here's a snapshot of his person!

UPSIDES

well educated, he's got a Phd  , {okay, maybe almost}, he's got the cute face most girls will kill for, and yes, he has the personality to match with it, he's religious and he's not afraid to challenge his ultimate limit, this has seen him achieve self transcendence over time and he's well respected by even his peers.

DOWNSIDES

looking for a gentleman?. . .oh well, wait till the next bid. . .he has a cocky nature that can sometimes get past annoying to downright silly. . .he's dogmatic approach towards religion has robbed him of everything romantic, forget Saturday dates and "having a nice time". . .all you get is a boring long poem with annoying big English words!

Bidding starts at 100 naira. . .bidding ends on November 5th at 11:59 pm!

common ladies, are you going to take a pass on this one?

ROTFLMAO  grin  grin
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 05, 2010
Jomo-gbomo:

My bad! i feel quite embarrassed at the error maam!

6900 pounds is in the range of 11,000 dollars, that will put you on top of the list maam, you are making a great choice!

and for your ears only, ***this item has a great body shape, he's been frequenting the gym since he was 12***

Now I'm really curious . . . . who are you undecided
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by Jomogbomo4: 10:49am On Nov 05, 2010
Ujujoan:

Now I'm really curious . . . . who are you undecided

I am Jomo gbomo, and I'm friends with the president of the federal republic of Nigeria, now your turn, who are you?
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by Odunnu: 10:50am On Nov 05, 2010
playette4u:

tongue You can get violent  cool lol  i wont bid for him as i have bought TKB417 ,He is now mine not yours!TKB417 i hope you are happy to be my possession.[b]Forget Odunnu ,i have more to offer [/b]and i am bidding for Davidylan to keep you company! wink

hope you aint sporting for a fight young woman!
Leave him alone,he aint game. While at it,what exactly do you have to offer that I dont have x10?
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by Jomogbomo4: 10:51am On Nov 05, 2010
googles:

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Jomo slam the hammer fast and lets go and spend the money in a sex store jor

we need to spice up our bedroom with some new toys,a new pole and new guns  angry

No lovie, if your read a few posts back, you'd see where i stated in clear words that the money is being raised for charity, why should anyone want to sell Tkb 417 and davidylan only to buy s[i]e[/i]x toys? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by Creamish(f): 10:53am On Nov 05, 2010
bros Jomo . .r u still quoting peeps? quote my own n slam da hamma jor!!! angry angry angry
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by Jomogbomo4: 10:54am On Nov 05, 2010
Odunnu:

hope you aint sporting for a fight young woman!
Leave him alone,he aint game. While at it,what exactly do you have to offer that I dont have x10?

I am sorry Ms Odunnu, rules are rules, Tkb 417, was sold to playette, however, if you wish, we ve got Mobo in store and we are willing to compensate you generously for your loss
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by Jomogbomo4: 10:56am On Nov 05, 2010
Creamish:

bros Jomo . .r u still quoting peeps? quote my own n slam da hamma jor!!!  angry  angry  angry

oh well, we do have a time line for an auction to end, this will ensure fairness and a level play ground for all parties interested.

till then, why not keep urself entertained with the tots of what you'd have to enjoy in any case you win this bid?
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by tkb417(m): 10:57am On Nov 05, 2010
Jomo-gbomo:

I am sorry Ms Odunnu, rules are rules, Tkb 417, was sold to playette, however, if you wish, we ve got Mobo in store and we are willing to compensate you generously for your loss
Odunnu doesnt tie me to bed posts while we are it

and she never used horsewhips on moi

i hope im not gonna be subjected to torture in the name of 3ex

i go just faint
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by Creamish(f): 11:00am On Nov 05, 2010
Jomo-gbomo:

shocked shocked shocked

was dat meant to b consolaion or death sentence? grin
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by googles: 11:00am On Nov 05, 2010
Jomo-gbomo:

No lovie, if your read a few posts back, you'd see where i stated in clear words that the money is being raised for charity, why should anyone want to sell Tkb 417 and davidylan only to buy s[i]e[/i]x toys? shocked shocked shocked shocked

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

You are too boring anyways

the only thing you know how to do is play militant  angry who cares if we sell goodluck joe for a packet of latex condom  angry

aaah i need to reconsider my stance then
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by violent(m): 11:03am On Nov 05, 2010
who cares if we sell goodluck joe for a packet of latex condom

shocked
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by tkb417(m): 11:05am On Nov 05, 2010
googles:

the only thing you know how to do is play militant angry who cares if we sell goodluck joe for a packet of latex condom angry
yeepa

den go just put u for kirikiri shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by Jomogbomo4: 11:07am On Nov 05, 2010
googles:

the only thing you know how to do is play militant  angry who cares if we sell goodluck joe for a packet of latex condom  angry

You know that's is not true!. .daddy's got all the charm to bring jive to your world, wouldn't you rather come to daddy?
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by googles: 11:09am On Nov 05, 2010
violent:

shocked

You !!!!

tkb417:

yeepa

den go just put u for kirikiri shocked shocked shocked

To use the condoms with Bode George abi ? I dont mind the man is somewhat sexy  wink
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by playette4u: 11:12am On Nov 05, 2010
tkb417:

Odunnu doesnt tie me to bed posts while we are it

and she never used horsewhips on moi

i hope im not gonna be subjected to torture in the name of 3ex

i go just faint

Dont worry TKB417 ,I treat my subjects well  smiley Moving on,we need to be  making decisions together from now on TKB417 to show Odennu and co that we are tight  tongue , and that we are solvent enough to buy as many people in auction as possible, cool
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by googles: 11:13am On Nov 05, 2010
Jomo-gbomo:

You know that's is not true!. .daddy's got all the charm to bring jive to your world, wouldn't you rather come to daddy?

Daddy ko Dauda nee

leave talk and meet me in the upper room jor  angry
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by tkb417(m): 11:19am On Nov 05, 2010
playette4u:

Dont worry TKB417 ,I treat my subjects well smiley Moving on,we need to be making decisions together from now on TKB417 to show Odennu and co that we are tight tongue , and that we are solvent enough to buy as many people in auction as possible, cool
ok undecided

when is the first marathon exercise?

and as per making joint decisions; its fine. errrm

ill suggest you halt all bidding moves to acquire another stud. I think i can cope with what is required of me

my JD is clear and ill surely be on top of my job. No need for sidekicks

my 2cents
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by dbigrod(m): 11:29am On Nov 05, 2010
please 190,mr cork and mobo needs to be auctioned na.
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by playette4u: 11:33am On Nov 05, 2010
tkb417:

ok undecided

when is the first marathon exercise?

and as per making joint decisions; its fine. errrm

ill suggest you halt all bidding moves to acquire another stud. I think i can cope with what is required of me

my JD is clear and ill surely be on top of my job. No need for sidekicks

my 2cents

Odunnu and co eat your heart out tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (48)

Nigerian Man Styles His Girlfriend (Photos) / Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. / Do Guys Actually Like Slim Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.