Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,855 members, 7,879,614 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 11:23 PM

Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion (67639 Views)

Ify Okoye Twerking And Grinding On Jude Okoye In A Club (Photos) / Busty Lady Sleeps With Paul Okoye In A Bad Dream. He Reacts / Davido & Daughter Visit Paul Okoye In His House To Celebrate Christmas (Pics, Vi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 21, 2019
[quote author=jakezebrax post=82432726][/quote]

Everyone is Afonja to you. Mumu.

3 Likes

Re: Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 21, 2019
Noel1:

No they actually look like Israelites cheesy

Black Israelites, are mainly Igbos and African Americans...same look. Different from Yorubas and Hausas who are Hamites, Africans. Hamites hate Black Israelites with passion out of envy
Re: Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 21, 2019
kmcutez:

Everyone is Afonja to you. Mumu.

Yoruba man stop pretending to be a woman. Shame, shame and shame!
Re: Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion by henryobinna(m): 1:07pm On Sep 21, 2019
kmcutez:

Igbos were not taken to America as slaves. Get your history right. The few that were taken committed suicide, because they would rather die than be slaves. They were too headstrong so the slave masters refused to take them.
so you have time to explain things to that mumu

2 Likes

Re: Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 21, 2019
jakezebrax:

Black Israelites, are mainly Igbos and African Americans...same look. Different from Yorubas and Hausas who are Hamites, Africans. Hamites hate Black Israelites with passion out of envy

Yes Igbo's are Nigerian Israelites cheesy
Re: Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion by omohlexy: 1:09pm On Sep 21, 2019
Charles is wearing a dirty socks,peter has a cracked floor, no meat in the mtn rice. These guys are going thru hard times. Send me your Aza

1 Like

Re: Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion by CalabarDude(m): 1:09pm On Sep 21, 2019
Sunofgod:
Rice .... No chicken, no beef, no salad!
He clearly didn't enjoy the food!
The rice looks sticky (yuck!)
And that landline phone......na antique!

idiot
Re: Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion by mema900: 1:09pm On Sep 21, 2019
Sunofgod:

Typical Nigerian broke guy analysing and mocking a rich guy

1 Like

Re: Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion by OnPointMan(m): 1:13pm On Sep 21, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
This guy's physique is heavenly. Give me this type and I'll wash his feet every morning tongue
ashewoooo! grin

1 Like

Re: Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion by StrafordSTONES(m): 1:13pm On Sep 21, 2019
First, I don't like a nigga staying very close to me as in the first picture Second, the colour of the rice makes me think it's not gonna be sweet
Re: Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 21, 2019
Lol this rice wey there is no meat or bone in sight hahahahha
Re: Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 21, 2019
Noel1:

Yes Igbo's are Nigerian Israelites cheesy

Re: Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion by Zhirinovsky: 1:14pm On Sep 21, 2019
I am perplexed as well. How hm take do am?
princetom1:
Who dash Peter, hair? Surely na artificial
Re: Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion by sinceraconcept(m): 1:14pm On Sep 21, 2019
jakezebrax:
Igbos and African Americans look alike with their flat head top. See as Okoye head resembles Lebron James. Same people, same blood. Black Hebrews!
is this one sick? How are African Americans Hebrews?

3 Likes

Re: Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion by wamide042(m): 1:18pm On Sep 21, 2019
Sunofgod:

Olodo...... that’s not a landline.. its intercom....my dad has this in his house..
Re: Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion by Beat123(f): 1:19pm On Sep 21, 2019
jakezebrax:
Igbos and African Americans look alike with their flat head top, hairy and athletic build/muscles. If I see some black men, I know immediately they are African American or Igbos. See as Okoye head resembles Lebron James. Same people, same blood. Black Hebrew Israelites; unique breed of black race!
mumu talk

4 Likes

Re: Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 21, 2019
sinceraconcept:
is this one sick? How are African Americans Hebrews?

Afonja I know this news is peppering you out of envy. African American are from Igbo people, so are Black hebrews like Igbos, different from Yorubas and Hausa-Fulani.
Re: Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 21, 2019
Beat123:
mumu talk

Yoruba man pretending to be a woman...envy for Igbo people go kill una.
Re: Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion by dont8(m): 1:26pm On Sep 21, 2019
sauceEEP:
The third picture, is that a boy or a girl? undecided
A boy.

Osnami:
Something is telling me he came to visit that lady and not Peter Okoye
Pervert! That's Cameron, Peter' son.
Re: Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion by victorazyvictor(m): 1:27pm On Sep 21, 2019
Igbo amaka
Re: Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion by Nanop1: 1:28pm On Sep 21, 2019
When this boy turn gay now they will start complaining.. Mental slavery dey worry Africans
Re: Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion by Uzodarling(m): 1:28pm On Sep 21, 2019
Nwaotu10:
Nybens! WNC
NJHZRA
Re: Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion by joepepsy(m): 1:29pm On Sep 21, 2019
Who mr I run resemble for .America
jakezebrax:
Igbos and African Americans look alike with their flat head top, hairy and athletic build/muscles. If I see some black men, I know immediately they are African American or Igbos. See as Okoye head resembles Lebron James. Same people, same blood. Black Hebrew Israelites; unique breed of black race!
Re: Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion by Mercy2006(f): 1:30pm On Sep 21, 2019
Beat123:
mumu talk
pls,leave that person you quoted alone
It's not worth it.
You mean you don't know a very,very disturbed and confused person from their posts?
Their posts and comments always give them away.

3 Likes

Re: Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion by Felixtami(m): 1:36pm On Sep 21, 2019
Hello Nairalanders, I am Franklin, I am seriously in need of a job to help sustain and cater for myself, I will be glad if any job at all is offered to me please.....my contact is 08149627152, franklinnathaneal00@gmail.com, thanks.
Re: Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion by Hotzone(m): 1:37pm On Sep 21, 2019
Mutemenot:
grin Good look, this Peter is looking more relaxed n handsome.
U sound gayish mehn
Re: Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion by Jamorezzi: 1:43pm On Sep 21, 2019
He be like say na concussion rice them cook . Any way sha na food. Me too chop one yesterday
Re: Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion by PapaAdanna: 1:45pm On Sep 21, 2019
Sunofgod:

Bitterness can only bring more bitter life to your already miserable life

What is it

Re: Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 21, 2019
universaltv:
Comic Nollywood actor Charles Okocha was pictured recently with peter Okoye in his big mansion as theh have fun and hangout together.
See more below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/charles-okocha-hang-out-with-peter-okoye-in-his-mansion/

Charles did not finish his food...check the third pic
The guy can waste food for africa
Re: Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion by Suspect33(m): 1:50pm On Sep 21, 2019
SaintHilary:
What are these celebrities promoting for God's sake
Na to shout free sowore for Insta ena sabi las las undecided
what app did you use to make that circle
Re: Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion by Mutemenot(m): 1:52pm On Sep 21, 2019
Hotzone:

U sound gayish mehn

No be only gayish. If you have agenda go meet bobrisky cos I cover my anus with the blood of jeso grin
Re: Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion by Bekimbo(m): 1:54pm On Sep 21, 2019
kings

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Shows Off His House, Its Interior, Furniture (Photos, Video) / Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor / Chacha Eke-Faani Gives Birth On Christmas Day (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.