Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,857 members, 7,879,615 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 11:30 PM

Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion (67640 Views)

Ify Okoye Twerking And Grinding On Jude Okoye In A Club (Photos) / Busty Lady Sleeps With Paul Okoye In A Bad Dream. He Reacts / Davido & Daughter Visit Paul Okoye In His House To Celebrate Christmas (Pics, Vi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 21, 2019
OnPointMan:

Nawa o. Are you a kid? Can't you see the emoji i used?
Emoji makes it OK shey? Welldone
Re: Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion by Bansempire: 8:45pm On Sep 21, 2019
modath:
Don't like to comment on how people choose to raise their kids but what in God's name is on Cameron Okoye's head??! smiley
your brain ofcourse
Re: Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion by henryobinna(m): 9:29pm On Sep 21, 2019
Gerrard59:

grin grin

You mention the bold as if Nigerians are better off than African Americans or richer or enjoy a higher quality of life. Inasmuch as AAs have their faults (which I've written on about on NL), they live FAR BETTER lives than the vast majority of other blacks notably Nigerians - the highest proportion of blacks globally. Furthermore, AAs have the highest GDP per capita of groups under the black race. No other set of black people enjoy a higher standard of living than AAs. It's shameless of you to mock AAs yet reside in a sh!thole and cannot make your immediate society to function properly. So please, they (AAs) are better than the rest of Nigerians and any set of black people globally. They (AAs) should be ashamed of their cousins who cannot develop a society to function properly yet find time to mock them who reside in a place where things work.
I guess you're one... they're enjoying and at the same time ruining a working system they didn't build.

By the way, all what I wrote about the African Americans has nothing to do with economics. life doesn't start and end with money. Anywhere, anyday and anytime Nigerians are far better than African Americans when culture, sanity is talked about. They're group of bleeped up people doesn't matter if they reside in paradise.

To show how Nigerians are more superior, compare African Americans in the US there with Nigerians who move to the US you'd they're no where.

So you African Americans should fix your useless drug and crime infested communities with multiple strings of baby mamas and multiple baby daddies from one single lady

1 Like

Re: Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 21, 2019
Sunofgod:
Rice .... No chicken, no beef, no salad!

He clearly didn't enjoy the food!

The rice looks sticky (yuck!)

And that landline phone......na antique!

taaa wetin u sabi

pray make God pick ur call..

He will soon pick mine
Re: Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion by sapeleboi(m): 10:18pm On Sep 21, 2019
oil rice @ it's peak , my favourite

Re: Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion by cybriz82(m): 10:28pm On Sep 21, 2019
See as peter b like charle see my new teeth e fine
Re: Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion by armyofone(m): 10:40pm On Sep 21, 2019
The spoon looks like serving soup spoons. Who use such big spoon to eat humble rice ? Rich, enlightened and well traveled gabadaya!!
Re: Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion by Reeberry: 10:42pm On Sep 21, 2019
Justpd:
Rich and successful people in their different fields.
That's only Peter.
Re: Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion by Reeberry: 10:45pm On Sep 21, 2019
jakezebrax:
Igbos and African Americans look alike with their flat head top, hairy and athletic build/muscles. If I see some black men, I know immediately they are African American or Igbos. See as Okoye head resembles Lebron James. Same people, same blood. Black Hebrew Israelites; unique breed of black race!
Bigot. Your analysis is a big lie and you know that.
Re: Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion by KcMarShalL(f): 11:13pm On Sep 21, 2019
Three observations:
1) Make dem no turn that boy to homo where dem dey fine boy him.
2) E be like Charles go dey open mouth like Ike BBNaija
3) That rice wey dem chop no sweet because that person for no remain am like that...

Re: Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion by Gerrard59(m): 11:15pm On Sep 21, 2019
henryobinna:
I guess you're one... they're enjoying and at the same time ruining a working system they didn't build.

By the way, all what I wrote about the African Americans has nothing to do with economics. life doesn't start and end with money. Anywhere, anyday and anytime Nigerians are far better than African Americans when culture, sanity is talked about. They're group of bleeped up people doesn't matter if they reside in paradise.

Considering Nigeria's present situation, who is more fvcked up? Who is more saner? Who desires to flee from the present abode to the other?

To show how Nigerians are more superior, compare African Americans in the US there with Nigerians who move to the US you'd they're no where.

Please show me the study which shows Nigerian-Americans earning more or are more successful than AAs.

So you African Americans should fix your useless drug and crime infested communities with multiple strings of baby mamas and multiple baby daddies from one single lady

When you consider that Nigeria suffers same, I find it hilarious that you're telling another how to solve the problem. The way you write, one will think Nigeria is an eldorado. Generally, countries with a high proportion of black people are nothing to write home about, so I find it intriguing and hilarious when black people from various places and backgrounds fight themselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion by Techsunny: 7:35am On Sep 22, 2019
kenodrill:
How can Peter okoye be eating concoction rice!

Dude is broke!.... They re coming after me now. kiss
Dat Yoruba chic don finish him
Re: Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion by kelvxyn: 7:42am On Sep 22, 2019
Confirm metal �
Re: Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 22, 2019
OMANBALA1:

Nigga, you went in on that ffool...lol. However, not all Yorubas are this stupid...I have met some really good ones.

I use afonjas, not Yorubas. I have no problem with Yorubas but afonjas among you.
Re: Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion by EmekaBlue(m): 9:52am On Sep 22, 2019
Eraserubbish:
Why r they sitting so close to each other?..guys don't do that,unless the place is really tyt
Calm down. Thats d time they were taking pictures together
Re: Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion by frandal: 10:24am On Sep 22, 2019
Sunofgod:
Rice .... No chicken, no beef, no salad!

He clearly didn't enjoy the food!

The rice looks sticky (yuck!)

And that landline phone......na antique!

please learn to show maturity by appreciating good things, and stop this hate...it won't help you.

Las Las u never know the price of block, yet u get mouth.

1 Like

Re: Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion by Aderr: 10:26am On Sep 22, 2019
henryobinna:
what kind of low self esteem js this?

what's special about African Americans to admire? those people with a very dysfunctional society and messed up community...

na wa oh... you need to upgrade
Low self-esteem indeed.Don't mind him. But not all black Americans are messed up.We have many of them who in their own ways had contributed to the advancement of world society.
Re: Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion by Aderr: 10:27am On Sep 22, 2019
frandal:

please learn to show maturity by appreciating good things, and stop this hate...it won't help you.

Las Las u never know the price of block, yet u get mouth.
He is a little boy.What did you expect.
Re: Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion by henryobinna(m): 11:01am On Sep 22, 2019
Aderr:
Low self-esteem indeed.Don't mind him. But not all black Americans are messed up.We have many of them who in their own ways had contributed to the advancement of world society.
yes you're right...

but a good percentage of them are from boken homes or no homes at all...

when I say home I mean marriage...
Re: Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion by Mryacks: 1:42pm On Sep 22, 2019
francis5051:
The rice is not looking appetizing

At all...as par rich man house grin
Re: Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion by foster212: 5:12am On Sep 24, 2019
Osnami:
Something is telling me he came to visit that lady and not Peter Okoye
Na him son

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Shows Off His House, Its Interior, Furniture (Photos, Video) / Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor / Chacha Eke-Faani Gives Birth On Christmas Day (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.