Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,326 members, 7,881,211 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:26 PM

Pastor Tunde Bakare Vows To Mobilise 12m Nigerians To Campaign Against IBB - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Tunde Bakare Vows To Mobilise 12m Nigerians To Campaign Against IBB (6673 Views)

House Leadership: Northern Reps Make U-turn, Mobilise Against Gbajabiamila / 2015: Northern Youths Vow To Mobilise Support For Jonathan / Bakare Threatens To Mobilise Nigerians Against N’assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Vows To Mobilise 12m Nigerians To Campaign Against IBB by MeGaStReEt: 5:41pm On Nov 01, 2010
na ony manmustwac don fit make sense for here since them start this thread

we the masses need to wake up from our slumber and do somethin for this country instead of complainin
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Vows To Mobilise 12m Nigerians To Campaign Against IBB by CJboy: 9:25pm On Nov 01, 2010
I trust Bakare. Check out an excellent post on IBB on http://www.kudizone.com
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Vows To Mobilise 12m Nigerians To Campaign Against IBB by elfayad: 2:29pm On Nov 02, 2010
i dont no what this so-called man of god want again after agitating yardua most go now na ibb be his problem.all the offering that you collect in your church on sundayz don finish ko?pastor,go and mind your business nothing join church with politics bcoz the kind moni that this so-called man of god get no bi small wooh and i dont him to be a businessman,so where u get that money?no give me ansa bcoz i know.(zoning ko a mutu dan uban ku)
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Vows To Mobilise 12m Nigerians To Campaign Against IBB by seyibrown(f): 3:13pm On Nov 02, 2010
To those who are angry that Bakare intends to campaign against IBB: What would you say if he was campaigning for IBB?  sad There is no pleasing some people, is there?  grin

A man of God's position is not on the side of evil!

Every Nigerian is entitled to his opinion on who is contesting for office, whether for or against! Whoever wants to join a campaign can also decide whether they join one in support or against a particular candidate. Bakare will not shackle anybody into campaigning against or in support of IBB!
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Vows To Mobilise 12m Nigerians To Campaign Against IBB by javalove(m): 3:26pm On Nov 02, 2010
This Bakare man should just go and sit down and stop making stupid noise. . .

I am not a fan of IBB either but this man sucks!!!!

He should leave the political scene jare
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Vows To Mobilise 12m Nigerians To Campaign Against IBB by kellylil11: 3:37pm On Nov 02, 2010
To know How to transfer money from any person bank account(inter continetal bank,Uba,Zenith,Demond and First bank) to your own bank account is very easy but you can only transfer 20,000 naira and below . call
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Vows To Mobilise 12m Nigerians To Campaign Against IBB by Ndagisat4u: 5:17pm On Nov 02, 2010
Pastor tunde are good christan or man of God?politics is not a religion,if you like campain for him,if you dont leave it ALLAH is controll
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Vows To Mobilise 12m Nigerians To Campaign Against IBB by wealth2al(m): 5:24pm On Nov 02, 2010
IBB is a failure already.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Vows To Mobilise 12m Nigerians To Campaign Against IBB by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 02, 2010
l̴͖̲̖̱͎͋́̀̏̀͂͜ơ̴̢̘͖͖̟͔̲͉̣̖̒͐̑̑̈́̀̓̆̑͒̏̈́̽̇͌͆̚͘r̴̢̛͕̞̠̼̥͇͙̥̥̗̼͎̰̻̗̩̹̬̰̜̰̪̜̯͈̓̇͆͜ę̴̧̦̩̞̫̬̫͓̫̟̣͖̝̤̩̱̻͌̆̈̅̊̇̈́̄͒͆͂̒̋͗̀́͐̚͜͜m̵̳̬͎̦̼̖͙̻̞̲̳͎͖̤̜͙̞̘̪̥͈̮̲̫̈́̂̑̓̅͌̉̃̄́̎̈́͛̔̃̈͒͛̆̉̉̍̍͌̅̒̿͘͝ͅͅ ̸̨̛̛̮̱͖͇̗͉͙̭͉͕͖̯̼͂̀̆̔̀̽̿̆͐͑͑̀̈́̈͂͒̽̅̒́̒̚͘̚̚̕͝ͅͅͅį̷̨͚̜͖̪̯̦̼̹̤͇̱͕̹̯̓̂̎͊̎͐͊͂̽̈́͊̅̈̏̋͗̀̾̎̂̀̚͝ͅp̵̡͖̱̮̹̫͖̱̺͖͚̙͇̘͈̥̭͎̅̃͗͒̒̐̀̽͑̕̕̕͜͜ş̵̧̛͚͎̘̹̻̩͉̩͕͕͍̲̼̳̲̬͖̟͊̒̽̊͛͂͒̍̇̾̅̀̑̽̆͌̈́͒̀̒́̒̏̚͝͠u̸̧̫̯͉̥̬̗͚̹͙̇̑̾͌̃͌̈́̉̀͛̍̂̄̃̑͝m̵̨̧̛̲̰̰̫̰̖̗̟͉̝͚̯̞̮̪̝͚̯͔̖̻͉͈̫̫̩̞͗̀̈́̅͆̽̆̎͐͂͆̐̾͊̆͝ ̵̛̛̯̮͍͎̜̖̥̫̱͕̥̻̖̮͈̖͎̯͊̒̉̔̔̓̀̍̆̈̊̈́̀͑̓̎̓̄̚͘͜͠͝n̵̟̜̗̩̬̯̫͇̝̙̖̟͋́̒̾̃͒͊̂̇̔͌̎͌̂͠ͅả̸̡͇̟͕̓̾͗̋̄͆̆̒͆̃͐͝i̵̢̧̧̮̞̺̻̝̬̤̲͉̟̟̺̙̣̣̭̘̱̰͇̦̍̌̀̒̎̒͋̊͐̇̿̌͛̓̓͑̆́̉͊͗̿́͘͜͝r̵̻̱̼̣̊̏͂͌̎͊̿̈͂̒͂́̐̔͂̅̅̀͘͝a̵̢͓͉̪̯̯͕̲͔̘͎͓͖̅̄͌̓̈́̒̾̇̀̈́̊̐̋͊̏̎͒̆̊̈̿̑̀͋̒̕̕͠ͅͅl̵̺̩̙̣͉̙͍̱͉͚͖̬̻̮͒̓̄́̀̋̈́͋̈̚͠ḁ̷̛̼̤͔̩̱̜̱̯̦̭̗͓̘͈͔̹̟̥̹̈́̇̔̄̂̀̔͂̏́̆͂̀̀̈́̑͐̇̓͒͊̕̕͝͝n̴̢̛̥͇͇̤̓̎̅̐͑̔͒̐͆͒̾͗̒̓̒́̓̾͗̒͜͝͝ḑ̴̧̨̝̞̦̯̯̠̺̭̭̗̭̱̯͉̹͔̪̦̉͂̋̽̿͑̃̽̐͐͋̌̏͌͑͗̀̎͜͠͠͝͠
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Vows To Mobilise 12m Nigerians To Campaign Against IBB by opribo(m): 6:19pm On Nov 02, 2010
If we have two or more courageous preachers like Bakare and Okogie, I believe strongly that Nigerian Politicians would sit up.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Vows To Mobilise 12m Nigerians To Campaign Against IBB by nethacker(m): 8:10pm On Nov 02, 2010
el-fayad:

i dont no what this so-called man of god want again after agitating yardua most go now na ibb be his problem.all the offering that you collect in your church on sundayz don finish ko?pastor,go and mind your business nothing join church with politics bcoz the kind moni that this so-called man of god get no bi small wooh and i dont him to be a businessman,so where u get that money?no give me ansa bcoz i know.(zoning ko a mutu dan uban ku)
u must be seriously insane and b suffering frm an incurable electric shock as a result of ur visionless n myopic tribal reasoning.r u so dumb shocked shocked y cant we ever dream of moving forward in dat country? shocked
if u hv nothing reasonable 2 say,pls STFU!!!!! angry angry

Ndagisat4u:

Pastor tunde are good christan or man of God?politics is not a religion,if you like campain for him,if you dont leave it ALLAH is controll
this shows dat u were accidentally opportune 2 lay ur rotten hands on a keyboard 2 type.

wen ribadu(a core muslim, i mean devoted one) stood up against bode george and tafa balogun(his former boss),did d yorubas complain? NO!!! cos we knew d truth, some of these uneducated goats up there notice everything except the obvious.
Nonsense!! angry angry

Bakare pls let's go
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Vows To Mobilise 12m Nigerians To Campaign Against IBB by Ayatullah(m): 12:19am On Nov 03, 2010
@ Ileke-Idi, and the job Pastor Bakare has to face include HEALING, here is a chance for him to heal your Blind Cleric, Pastor KASALI, please let us invite him to Nairaland to perfom the miracle, afterall Jesus said: "Those who believe in me will do greater works than I do".

So, Pastor Bakare should face his REAL JOB!!!
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Vows To Mobilise 12m Nigerians To Campaign Against IBB by Nobody: 1:36am On Nov 03, 2010
I am very sure dat over half the population of naija are already against IBB. Badamosi is only seeking relevance cos hes expired as far as naija masses are concerned, its only politicians dat are giving him unnecessary attention cos of selfish interests.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Vows To Mobilise 12m Nigerians To Campaign Against IBB by akings100: 9:48am On Nov 03, 2010
Those of u criticizing Pst Bakare need medical check up. U guys think a Pst should just remain at the pulpit talking without action. I am 100% in support of his action. Christians including Pst Bakare voted for Abiola and Kingibe both muslim. No comment on that only for you to misinterpret Bakare's fight againt IBB as sentiments. Let IBB produce MKO and Dele Giwa, then i will mobilise 15m nigerians to vote for him.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Vows To Mobilise 12m Nigerians To Campaign Against IBB by andyprez(m): 9:56am On Nov 03, 2010
Timehin:

I am very sure dat over half the population of naija are already against IBB. Badamosi is only seeking relevance cos hes expired as far as naija masses are concerned, its only politicians dat are giving him unnecessary attention cos of selfish interests.
Just half?!,
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Vows To Mobilise 12m Nigerians To Campaign Against IBB by tunde121oke: 8:31pm On Nov 03, 2010
God be with him
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Vows To Mobilise 12m Nigerians To Campaign Against IBB by Anaegboka(m): 10:18pm On Nov 03, 2010
The easiest way to fight against Babangida is to put up posters of Dele Giwa, MKO, Maman Vatsa, the officers that lost their lives in the hercules plane crash and others close to his billboards to remind us of how he tried his best to destroy this nation.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Vows To Mobilise 12m Nigerians To Campaign Against IBB by MaiSuya(m): 11:43pm On Nov 03, 2010
Ride on Pastor! cheesy
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Vows To Mobilise 12m Nigerians To Campaign Against IBB by aljharem(m): 11:56pm On Nov 03, 2010
Mai Suya:

Ride on Pastor! cheesy

gbam
do what is best for ALL NIGERIANS
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Vows To Mobilise 12m Nigerians To Campaign Against IBB by jamace(m): 7:38am On Nov 04, 2010
Pastor, I'm with you. cool
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Vows To Mobilise 12m Nigerians To Campaign Against IBB by Loveaflame(m): 7:30pm On Nov 04, 2010
ONLY GOD CAN STOP A MAN FROM GETTING TO ANY POST IN LIFE.
IT IS NOT IN THE STRENGTH OF MAN TO STOP A FELLOW MAN FROM HIS AMBITION.
IF IBB IS DESTINED TO BE THE LEADER SO BE IT.
THIS IS A DEMOCRATIC PERIOD.THE MASSES IN NIGERIA DON'T HAVE THE FINAL SAY WHEN IT COMES TO ELECTION.
IF GOD HAS SIGNED HIM ON NO ONE CAN STOP IT.
BUT ALL OF US SHOULD SHINE OUR EYES TO RESIST RIGGING IN THIS COMING ELECTION. SHEKENA
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Vows To Mobilise 12m Nigerians To Campaign Against IBB by yusuf22: 11:14am On Nov 05, 2010
Hello Nigerians let us think and use the level of education we have. we should stop thinking negativly as others do. this is our nation we need people without a stain on them to run the nation. not those that teaches us how to take bribe and worsen our childrens life. IF PDP WILL BRING IBB THERE WILL BE ANTI-PARTY ELECTION
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Vows To Mobilise 12m Nigerians To Campaign Against IBB by Marksinn: 8:59am On Jan 29, 2012
Greetings
Please come online and respond to my mails, i am waiting for it.
Regards.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Petrol Tanker Explodes In Abuja / A Rising Colossus: Nigeria Leads African Technology/Commerce Race / 10,000MW Not Realisable By December - Nebo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.