Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,852 members, 7,930,960 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 12:47 PM

I’m Suspecting My Wife - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I’m Suspecting My Wife (45731 Views)

What Do You When Suspecting Your Wife Having Social Media Affair With Another Ma / I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? / Suspecting My Husband Is Gay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by MedicH: 11:20pm On Oct 03, 2019
Op she's cheating on you and if you do not get her, stop her, she'll get HIV and dash you. It's not difficult to see that the kind of friends she has is influencing her actions and her way of life.

One thing you can do is to spy her phone. You can achieve this via a very simple means. You need to have access to her phone for few seconds and install an application. You can search Google play for the app keylogger and install it.

Then log her out of Facebook and Instagram and once she's logged out, the next time she logs in the keylogger app will record the key strokes she used in logging in and save it as plain text.

Go to her phone a second time, open the keylogger app interface and see the saved key logs. Observe it carefully for a combination of characters that will be the password because there's likely going to be many. You can screenshot the entire text file as it opens and send to your phone and there you will see everything that has been typed in the phone both SMS, WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram and numbers that have been typed also.

With the password you can now log in and get your answers.
Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by Kenturkey048(m): 9:20am On Oct 07, 2019
addikt:
Reason why I ended a 3 year old relationship. ..almost 4 years seff....it's better to walk away now being hurt , I'll heal , at least we are not married !....women don't know what they want !
you burst my brain with this ....I keep telling niggas this..women don't know what they want in life..

1 Like

Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by Kenturkey048(m): 9:26am On Oct 07, 2019
mysticgal:

My dear I don tire for men,

What do you guys want?
you no need tire for men...you girls don't know what you want...
Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by delpee(f): 9:38am On Oct 07, 2019
It seems the lady is in exploration mood with her owambe friends. What I find ridiculous is her penchant for spending so much time with her friends (if true) to the detriment of her children.

Even if she's tired of the marriage, it's best to walk away quietly so she can live the life of her dreams. Sadly, she may later regret this especially with regards to the children.

@OP
You need to take a decision promptly for your peace of mind and for the sake of the kids. No one deserves to be mentally stressed for the sake of peace. The children may be unhappy too and that is not good for their mental development.

Sit her down for a heart to heart discussion to know what she really wants. If your goals no longer rhyme and you can't reach a compromise, you should try to agree on the next line of action to suit both parties.
Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by Nekky5(f): 5:46pm On Oct 07, 2019
That is one of the other sides of marrying early.it is good but there are phases in life when most ladies and men feel they were not allowed to enjoy. Your wife skipped that phase and unfortunately mingled with friends of like minds. So many things went wrong in her life that is affecting her presently.Sit her down and talk to her while you focus more on your children .with time,life will teach her some vital lessons but I pray of won't be late.
Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 06, 2020
LordKO:
@OP

It's obvious that you married another man's wife/the wrong woman. A true wife's invaluableness (to her husband, a sane husband of course) lies in the attributes of selflessness, meekness and sweetness - unfortunately she possesses only sweetness which isn't enough to guarantee you peace of mind. And a virtuous woman knows the difference between dressing classy and dressing slutty. So, I support your decision.

Ignore anyone who'll tell you that insecurity is worrying you.

Check your email, please. Thanks
Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by nwaimoroseyaho: 8:30pm On Apr 06, 2020
80percent of women dressing seductively are not doing it for their husbands especially the self conscious ones.
They are always worried about their looks all the time, my dear the essence of looking nice is to please and attract only your husband not for general approval
Re: I’m Suspecting My Wife by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 07, 2020
Icon79:
What insecurities BS upon BS!!!

A married woman ought to dress and act like a married woman. A married woman should respect her husband and her marriage. I am of the school of thoughts that a married woman should NOT maintain close male friends. A married woman shouldn't go around exchanging phone numbers with any guys who ask for her number. If you're bored with your marriage then quit the marriage and go run the street shocked

O pari

First of all it is not marriage that should determine how a person should dress.
A person should dress how he or she wants to be addressed and identified.
Marriage should not be a game changer.
If you want a modest lady marry a modest lady.
Do not marry a lady that chooses to be a 'Woke' 21st century hit gurl and then use marriage to make her shamed into modesty.
Abeg stop using labels and institutions to force attitudes on people.
This is how the OP got into his problem in the first place.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? / Why I 'banned' My Wife From Early Morning Radio Prayer. / Cooking: Why Do Some Nigerian Wives Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.