Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,728 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:44 PM

What's With Guys And Younger Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's With Guys And Younger Women? (1327 Views)

Older Women Vs Younger Women. Guys, Which Do You Prefer? / Why Are Younger Women Seeking For Older Men And Older Men Seeking For Girls? / Many Younger Women Truly Fall In Love With Older Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's With Guys And Younger Women? by olunifemi(f): 2:19pm On May 18, 2007
Some guyz PREFER younger women as much as girlz like older guys.
So why do guys like younger girls
Re: What's With Guys And Younger Women? by moondust(m): 8:15pm On May 18, 2007
its the youngblood thingy u know
Re: What's With Guys And Younger Women? by hotchic1(f): 8:46pm On May 18, 2007
i dunno why guyz like older gurls but i think older guyz are more matured and treat you better (like a baby) in as much as he still respect you despite the age difference but i aint settling for anybody above 10years ooooooooooooooooooo,
Re: What's With Guys And Younger Women? by olunifemi(f): 4:34pm On May 19, 2007
hot chic:

i don't know why guys like older girls but i think older guys are more matured and treat you better (like a baby) in as much as he still respect you despite the age difference but i aint settling for anybody above 10years ooooooooooooooooooo,
dt's it
Re: What's With Guys And Younger Women? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 17, 2008
Women have expiry date nowww. grin
Re: What's With Guys And Younger Women? by olunifemi(f): 8:50pm On Mar 20, 2008
big mouth
Re: What's With Guys And Younger Women? by PERVERT9: 9:58pm On Mar 20, 2008
@poster na which one you belong younger or old cargo grin
Re: What's With Guys And Younger Women? by Gamine(f): 10:41pm On Mar 20, 2008
Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter.
Re: What's With Guys And Younger Women? by tngtech(m): 11:04am On Mar 21, 2008
Gamine:

Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter.

you are right.
Re: What's With Guys And Younger Women? by bernoulli(m): 12:20pm On Mar 21, 2008
I think guys prefer younger women because they still have this youthful exuberance, and also research has shown that from the reproductivity angle, the younger a woman is the fresher her eggs, in terms of child bearing. smiley
Re: What's With Guys And Younger Women? by joshjosh(m): 12:35pm On Mar 21, 2008
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm that is so true. i will not say anything about this yet
Re: What's With Guys And Younger Women? by donpapa(m): 12:38pm On Mar 21, 2008
bernoulli:

I think guys prefer younger women because they still have this youthful exuberance, and also research has shown that from the reproductivity angle, the younger a woman is the fresher her eggs, in terms of child bearing.  smiley

hmmmmmmmmm   smiley smiley
Re: What's With Guys And Younger Women? by PERVERT9: 1:22pm On Mar 21, 2008
apart from making you feel younger,young girls go extra miles behind close door to make men happy,they scream,bite,moan,shout and give you fresh{screened}blood,they want to experiment crazy styles,unlike most old ladies that lie down like log of woods or just fake it to give the impression that they too still dey in the league
Re: What's With Guys And Younger Women? by olunifemi(f): 10:19am On Mar 22, 2008
PERVERT9:

apart from making you feel younger,young girls go extra miles behind close door to make men happy,they scream,bite,moan,shout and give you fresh{screened}blood,they want to experiment crazy styles,unlike most old ladies that lie do
wn like log of woods or just fake it to give the impression that they too still dey in the league
exactly.which one u dey now?
Re: What's With Guys And Younger Women? by olunifemi(f): 8:11am On Mar 23, 2008
wink
Re: What's With Guys And Younger Women? by youngzeal1: 10:30pm On Jun 30, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Dyounger girlz r beta medicine for maleria ;Dyounger girlz r beta medicine for maleria
Re: What's With Guys And Younger Women? by iykeG(m): 10:43pm On Jun 30, 2012
I like older women but will marry a younger lady grin.

(1) (Reply)

Are Ladies Really Pretenders? / Why Does Some Ladies Behave This Way: It Is A Pity / In Search Of True Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.