Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,949 members, 7,873,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:06 AM

Bbnaija: Khafi Steps Out With Her Mother - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Khafi Steps Out With Her Mother (72640 Views)

Bbnaija: Khafi Is Always Desperate To Have S*x – Gedoni (video) / Bbnaija: Khafi And Gedoni Caught Having Sex Again / Toke Makinwa Steps Out In Yellow Outfit For Elite 10th Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Khafi Steps Out With Her Mother by webngnews: 8:43pm On Sep 24, 2019
hmm
Re: Bbnaija: Khafi Steps Out With Her Mother by megafone: 8:47pm On Sep 24, 2019
mu2sa2:
Her full name is khafilat Abdulkareem. What a beautiful name.

The problem is, what is the meaning of the name in Yoruba, Hausa or Ibo?
Re: Bbnaija: Khafi Steps Out With Her Mother by mekuxiani(m): 9:05pm On Sep 24, 2019
NaijaCelebrity:
Evicted BBNaija Housemate, Khafi took to her page to share some photos of herself stepping out with her for a business meeting.

She captioned her photos saying..

Source: https://gidifeed.com/bbnaija-khafi-steps-out-with-her-mother/
the mama sharp pass am

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Khafi Steps Out With Her Mother by nicepoker101(m): 9:05pm On Sep 24, 2019
[s]
Flamzey00:
This girl go sweet to f**ck...
[/s]
Re: Bbnaija: Khafi Steps Out With Her Mother by luvme0702: 9:11pm On Sep 24, 2019
Sex addict
Re: Bbnaija: Khafi Steps Out With Her Mother by ArticleBeast: 9:20pm On Sep 24, 2019
kenzysmith:
Her mum be like who go like prick wella
Like ur mum abi

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Khafi Steps Out With Her Mother by mu2sa2: 9:23pm On Sep 24, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Why she no wear hijab?
She's on vacation from islam. Whenever she reverts maybe you will see her in hijab.
Re: Bbnaija: Khafi Steps Out With Her Mother by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 24, 2019
Flamzey00:
This girl go sweet to f**ck...

I used to have her type. They put their heart and soul into it. They have a tendency to spoil one with sex. I will date her type anyday.
Re: Bbnaija: Khafi Steps Out With Her Mother by kenzysmith: 9:33pm On Sep 24, 2019
ArticleBeast:
Like ur mum abi
u re very stupid neva in ur lyf say that again
Re: Bbnaija: Khafi Steps Out With Her Mother by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 24, 2019
chibike69:
grin

lol

so na Misty Stones born dis girl

I for say

See dem. grin grin grin

Try this youngie and thank me later. She reminds me of Naija young hotties when men bin dey run things in the hood. https://www.xvideos.com/amateur-channels/teamstee
Re: Bbnaija: Khafi Steps Out With Her Mother by ArticleBeast: 9:37pm On Sep 24, 2019
kenzysmith:
u re very stupid neva in ur lyf say that again
But your wisdom could say that to someone else mom abi.... BTW you didn't answer my question, like your mum abi?

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Khafi Steps Out With Her Mother by godofuck231: 9:45pm On Sep 24, 2019
Ariza:
And the Father?
died out of shame

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Khafi Steps Out With Her Mother by chymes0359(m): 10:27pm On Sep 24, 2019
Aplaudez:
Like mother like daughter

Yeah! Her mother look like a MILF.
Dont mind seeing here burning bush right now!
cool cool
Re: Bbnaija: Khafi Steps Out With Her Mother by lonlytroy(m): 10:43pm On Sep 24, 2019
P0RNSTAR
Re: Bbnaija: Khafi Steps Out With Her Mother by omohlexy: 11:03pm On Sep 24, 2019
So no london cream could wipe away those black patches on her bleached legs that looks like burnt dodo?
Re: Bbnaija: Khafi Steps Out With Her Mother by FortuneDeGreat(m): 11:11pm On Sep 24, 2019
See her knees, dirty girl, tufiakwa!
Re: Bbnaija: Khafi Steps Out With Her Mother by Flamzey00(m): 11:46pm On Sep 24, 2019
scaramucci:

I used to have her type. They put their heart and soul into it. They have a tendency to spoil one with sex. I will date her type anyday.
Her leg set well... Chai
Re: Bbnaija: Khafi Steps Out With Her Mother by Flamzey00(m): 11:46pm On Sep 24, 2019
GREATESTPIANIST:
u're sooo foolish
Do you mean your generation is foolish?
Re: Bbnaija: Khafi Steps Out With Her Mother by Flamzey00(m): 11:47pm On Sep 24, 2019
kingy1:
you don f.uc.k her before?
There is no harm in imagining lol
Re: Bbnaija: Khafi Steps Out With Her Mother by Emperor002: 11:50pm On Sep 24, 2019
chai omo d mama stil get lyf oh
Re: Bbnaija: Khafi Steps Out With Her Mother by Nobody: 1:23am On Sep 25, 2019
Ashewo, mchew!!!
Re: Bbnaija: Khafi Steps Out With Her Mother by Caseless: 3:43am On Sep 25, 2019
mu2sa2:
Her full name is khafilat Abdulkareem. What a beautiful name.
I don't think she's a muslim.
Re: Bbnaija: Khafi Steps Out With Her Mother by Caseless: 3:46am On Sep 25, 2019
scaramucci:

See dem. grin grin grin

Try this youngie and thank me later. She reminds me of Naija young hotties when men bin dey run things in the hood. https://www.xvideos.com/amateur-channels/teamstee
lol
Re: Bbnaija: Khafi Steps Out With Her Mother by blackiridis(m): 5:37am On Sep 25, 2019
chibike69:
grin

lol

so na Misty Stones born dis girl

I for say
more like Mariah Stokes grin
Re: Bbnaija: Khafi Steps Out With Her Mother by Lanre0: 7:40am On Sep 25, 2019
Like mother like daughter. Bundle of prostitutes with lorry load of immoralities. I advise you to change your names because those names you are claiming are too beautiful & should not be for pigs & whores like you.
Re: Bbnaija: Khafi Steps Out With Her Mother by Galapagous(m): 7:41am On Sep 25, 2019
all I see is just two G*rls
Re: Bbnaija: Khafi Steps Out With Her Mother by Mogajunior(m): 9:06am On Sep 25, 2019
cool

So anybody who gets evicted from bbnja automatically becomes a celebrity. I just don't gerrit.
Re: Bbnaija: Khafi Steps Out With Her Mother by johnad3(m): 9:52am On Sep 25, 2019
I'm happy for Khafi joooo. Up Khafiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, I love u i love you, i love uuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Khafiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. For your Solar inverter Sales & installation see my signature
Re: Bbnaija: Khafi Steps Out With Her Mother by GREATESTPIANIST: 10:42am On Sep 25, 2019
Flamzey00:

Do you mean your generation is foolish?
no, I meant you , yourself, u're really foolish for saying that,no wonder u r struggling and confused in life.....quote me again make thunder fire that ur smelling fish mouth, goat
Re: Bbnaija: Khafi Steps Out With Her Mother by Flamzey00(m): 10:46am On Sep 25, 2019
GREATESTPIANIST:
no, I meant you , yourself, u're really foolish for saying that,no wonder u r struggling and confused in life.....quote me again make thunder fire that ur smelling fish mouth, goat
Hahahah. C as u finally exposed yourself. So you are struggling and confused; hahahaha.. Send me your account details lemme bless you and your family with daily bread... Struggling Idiot#Dont go & work. I pity u ��

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Made A Mistake" - Etinosa Reacts To Going Nude On MC Galaxy's IG Live Video / Davido's Second Babymama-to-be, Amanda, Flaunts Her Growing Bump / Tonto Dikeh Strips Down In A Bathtub For A Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.