Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,938 members, 7,873,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:49 AM

Bbnaija: Khafi Steps Out With Her Mother - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Khafi Steps Out With Her Mother (72639 Views)

Bbnaija: Khafi Is Always Desperate To Have S*x – Gedoni (video) / Bbnaija: Khafi And Gedoni Caught Having Sex Again / Toke Makinwa Steps Out In Yellow Outfit For Elite 10th Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Khafi Steps Out With Her Mother by Uniquekriss(m): 1:42pm On Sep 25, 2019
I just love this Khaffi girl. She's very humorous, don't care to listen to what people say about sex addiction or whatever.
Re: Bbnaija: Khafi Steps Out With Her Mother by olajide8(m): 2:08pm On Sep 25, 2019
It's hard to be open in Nigeria - openness and honesty is not what nigerians want to be told - they forgot, the part where she said she has been celibate for 8yrs - while they harp on only the sex part - this is sheer wickedness you don't have to like her, plz just the don't say what you don't know about her- on a scale of 1-10 keep her and keep tacha or possibly any other girl on this forum in a room - and, you would be surprised to see or hear that they are worst then her
Re: Bbnaija: Khafi Steps Out With Her Mother by oloyede90(m): 2:49pm On Sep 25, 2019
U said my mind nigga
Flamzey00:
This girl go sweet to f**ck...
Re: Bbnaija: Khafi Steps Out With Her Mother by Savvywriteprene(f): 7:13pm On Sep 25, 2019
Beautiful Khafi and her beautiful mum. Keep soaring girl!!

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Khafi Steps Out With Her Mother by GREATESTPIANIST: 7:43pm On Sep 25, 2019
Flamzey00:

Hahahah. C as u finally exposed yourself. So you are struggling and confused; hahahaha.. Send me your account details lemme bless you and your family with daily bread... Struggling Idiot#Dont go & work. I pity u ��
POOR ELERIBU, BUODA OPONU, I DIDN'T EVEN READ UR SHIT grin oooooops someone is pained, oya, take 200# , go and buy sniper and drink, buoda oshi, ur heart is full of evil and shit that am sure u wouldn't mind sleeping with even a dog, cockroach and pig, ugly hegoat, now vermoot, ugly bleached tilapiafish oloshi omo radarada alaisan UGLY WRETCHED guy old blind and frustrated Lizard ugly fowl abeg shift, olofofo, omo ake, poor dingbat, idiot
Re: Bbnaija: Khafi Steps Out With Her Mother by Flamzey00(m): 8:44pm On Sep 25, 2019
GREATESTPIANIST:
POOR ELERIBU, BUODA OPONU, I DIDN'T EVEN READ UR SHIT grin oooooops someone is pained, oya, take 200# , go and buy sniper and drink, buoda oshi, ur heart is full of evil and shit that am sure u wouldn't mind sleeping with even a dog, cockroach and pig, ugly hegoat, now vermoot, ugly bleached tilapiafish oloshi omo radarada alaisan UGLY WRETCHED guy old blind and frustrated Lizard ugly fowl abeg shift, olofofo, omo ake, poor dingbat, idiot
Hahahah u can only offer 200#... U are poor Nigga. Thanks for offering me your biggest cash. May the biggest value in your account not exceed 200#
Re: Bbnaija: Khafi Steps Out With Her Mother by GREATESTPIANIST: 11:31pm On Sep 25, 2019
Flamzey00:

Hahahah u can only offer 200#... U are poor Nigga. Thanks for offering me your biggest cash. May the biggest value in your account not exceed 200#
oooooops , buoda ode, ladened with multiple SCLEROSIS, I better not reveal my account details to u, cus if u hear am u go shock o guy!!!!! grin grin grin u fit come Rob me for night, but as a soldier wey I be, if u try am, I go discipline u, agbero , little brat, u're soooo little that u think like a mischievous brat, ugly self-servicer, am sure u have wanked with all the pics of all the females u see on TV u dis eleribu goat, now clear off my path, I got better stuffs to do, ugly slut
Re: Bbnaija: Khafi Steps Out With Her Mother by Flamzey00(m): 6:32am On Sep 26, 2019
GREATESTPIANIST:
oooooops , buoda ode, ladened with multiple SCLEROSIS, I better not reveal my account details to u, cus if u hear am u go shock o guy!!!!! grin grin grin u fit come Rob me for night, but as a soldier wey I be, if u try am, I go discipline u, agbero , little brat, u're soooo little that u think like a mischievous brat, ugly self-servicer, am sure u have wanked with all the pics of all the females u see on TV u dis eleribu goat, now clear off my path, I got better stuffs to do, ugly slut
U are broke joor. Go and wash plate and stop wasting your fathers data bundle. I know your type of people. Ur family is struggling; your dad is battling wit stroke while your mom is mentally unstable. If u want me to help you, just drop me your account number and I will credit u for the year. Poor lad
Re: Bbnaija: Khafi Steps Out With Her Mother by GREATESTPIANIST: 12:21pm On Sep 26, 2019
Flamzey00:

U are broke joor. Go and wash plate and stop wasting your fathers data bundle. I know your type of people. Ur family is struggling; your dad is battling wit stroke while your mom is mentally unstable. If u want me to help you, just drop me your account number and I will credit u for the year. Poor lad
eleribu, u're thw struggling one not me, hopeless pig
Re: Bbnaija: Khafi Steps Out With Her Mother by Flamzey00(m): 1:09pm On Sep 26, 2019
GREATESTPIANIST:
eleribu, u're thw struggling one not me, hopeless pig
Hahahah; I forgive u joor. I can c that u are beginning to get well.. stay blessed
Re: Bbnaija: Khafi Steps Out With Her Mother by GREATESTPIANIST: 3:35pm On Sep 26, 2019
Flamzey00:

Hahahah; I forgive u joor. I can c that u are beginning to get well.. stay blessed
olodo, i won't forgive u, u're such a silly daft boy........... angry angry angry
Re: Bbnaija: Khafi Steps Out With Her Mother by Flamzey00(m): 7:11pm On Sep 26, 2019
GREATESTPIANIST:
olodo, i won't forgive u, u're such a silly daft boy........... angry angry angry
Oya forgive me Mr.not-daft man. I don’t like having issues wit people for long. I love you Nigga hahaha
Re: Bbnaija: Khafi Steps Out With Her Mother by GREATESTPIANIST: 8:26pm On Sep 26, 2019
Flamzey00:

Oya forgive me Mr.not-daft man. I don’t like having issues wit people for long. I love you Nigga hahaha
lol........ Love you too nigga grin grin grin, I like finding ppl trouble cheesy, how was ur day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Made A Mistake" - Etinosa Reacts To Going Nude On MC Galaxy's IG Live Video / Davido's Second Babymama-to-be, Amanda, Flaunts Her Growing Bump / Tonto Dikeh Strips Down In A Bathtub For A Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.