Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,855 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:15 AM

Charles Okocha Hits Mr. P On His Chest Because Of Food [watch Video] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charles Okocha Hits Mr. P On His Chest Because Of Food [watch Video] (772 Views)

Davido’s Fan Gets ‘Blow My Mind’ Painting Done On His Chest / Izaak Theo Adu Flaunts His Chest After Removing Boobs / #bbnaija 2018:bambam And Teddy A Fight Over Food (watch Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Charles Okocha Hits Mr. P On His Chest Because Of Food [watch Video] by Babspeter(m): 7:20pm On Sep 24, 2019
An unexpected video of Nollywood actor, Charles Okocha and Nigerian famous singer, Peter Okoye [Mr. P] was just shared on Instagram few minutes ago. The duo were only messing with each because of food then Charles Okocha end-up hitting Mr. P.

According to the source of the news, Charles Okocha was invited to Mr. P’s house. And on his entry, he was presented a well-arranged and loaded dining table with some couple of meals. But he refused the food claiming its not his type.

Part of the words heard from Charles was "what's all these? I told you I don't each this bullshit man!". After some couple of dramas, he hit Mr. P on his chest with the back of his right hand.

Watch video : ->>> https://mp3boost.com/entertainment-gist/charles-okocha-hits-mr-p-on-his-chest-because-of-food-watch-video/

Re: Charles Okocha Hits Mr. P On His Chest Because Of Food [watch Video] by Babspeter(m): 7:21pm On Sep 24, 2019
Re: Charles Okocha Hits Mr. P On His Chest Because Of Food [watch Video] by Chronicgenius: 8:43pm On Sep 24, 2019
what should I na do?

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson And Regina Daniels / “I Will Marry Tacha” – Ike Says In New Video / 10 Things Tacha Said In First Interview Since Leaving The Bbnaija Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.