Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,300 members, 7,887,890 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:54 PM

My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant (52638 Views)

Husband Slept With My Sister And Got Her Pregnant He Doesn't Think It's Cheating / I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece / "My Husband Got Our Neighbor Pregnant, They Are Both Begging Me"-woman Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by Isinkwocha: 10:27am On Sep 27, 2019
Very bad of the husband. But she shouldn't do two wrongs to make a right. That inside her also is human too cry.
EmekaBlue:
Ur husband sef....he went skin diving instead of using a condom.

Sorry madam...life is a bitch, shit happens. I think ur niece should mayb wash d pregnancy away since its still at d early stage
Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by udbyron1(m): 10:29am On Sep 27, 2019
Omojudy:
As painful as this will sound, I will ask the girl what she wants to do, clearly giving her the right over her own body. She is my relative not his and I will support her while watching my husband prayerfully without a quarrel.
If she does keep the pregnancy, I will request her to give us custody of the child and voila we have another child.
Whatever she decides, I will stand by it. Anything other than him and her continuing their affair.
Yes, I will also have the baby’s DNA tested when born if we have to accept the liability.
Life is not that hard, it’s betraying and hurtful but we will always take the right decisions putting emotions aside.
Well spoken..if you know you know
Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by healthserve(m): 10:30am On Sep 27, 2019
Omojudy:

I am a woman so I say no. But does this same woman want to
1. Be an accomplice to murder or even probably a bad abortion leading to death of her niece,
2. Bring discord in her extended family forever
3. Want to divorce and leave her children or even take them
4. Live bitter all her life?
Forgiveness is a choice, so is love.
In my opinion, if she can’t do what I suggested, she had better sue him for divorce and all he is worth. It’s either all the way or no way at all!

All of this would have been the man's consideration before carrying out his dastardly act

1 Like

Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by AmazingELixir: 10:34am On Sep 27, 2019
Midas01:
Are you implying that you men are goats?

It's a figure of speech my dear...by my post I would by no means imply women are tubers of yam.

1 Like

Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by Omojudy: 10:36am On Sep 27, 2019
healthserve:

All of this would have been the man's consideration before carrying out his dastardly act
If only men were this considerate, the world would have been a better place to live in!
Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by salt1: 10:36am On Sep 27, 2019
Beetee1:
to be sincere with you madam, your husband needs your support at this time, not forgetting that the deed has been done and you cannot undo that. More so, your sister is already taking the side of your niece irrespective of the fact that the allegation was true or not. the simple way of you getting to know the truth from your husband is by you making him to trust you, comport him and make him feel relax that it's no big deal though you worried in your mind. fight for him to and make your sister know that though she claim her daughter was a vergin before coming to you and you too trust your hubby that he can not engage in such. with this I'm sure if really he's guilty, he will be ashame of it and come out plain for you. Don't forget, he's the father of your four children. you still need him. This is your cross, you need to carry it.

Will you do the same if it was the reverse?
People preach what they can't do.

The woman was betrayed by both husband and niece. Even if she was raped, a 19year old girl should have confided in her aunt to avoid repeat.
Both the man and the adult girl are despicable. There's no naive 19year old in Nigeria.
Knowing the truth is very simple for the wife: demand the test result from husband. Failure to show it confirms both things: she's pregnant and he's responsible.
If I'm the woman, I won't bother with either my husband or the girl. Let them complete what they started.
Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 27, 2019
Cocolatti:
Oga this is Nigeria!
Which one be lie detector
Na oyibo dey use dat one
I guess I was speaking as someone outside Ng.
Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by Bigcowhorn: 10:40am On Sep 27, 2019
alphaNomega:

Clearly this one is out of ideas.

Not necessarily, but what do you suggest?
Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by mrwonlasewonie: 10:40am On Sep 27, 2019
Midas01:
Gosh. You Nigerian men are so senseless. I hope you'll accept the same if your wife gets pregnant for your nephew.
senseless is an understatement,dumb is the better word.when the phenese stands up,if they see a semblance of vaajyna in a chimpanzee they will fok it
Bottom line they can fok anything that has hole

With this pre knowledge, again why would you put yam in the same premises where the goat is?
Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by healthserve(m): 10:42am On Sep 27, 2019
Omojudy:

If only men were this considerate, the world would have been a better place to live in!

He disrespected his wife

Scarred his children

Ruined his marriage

Scattered all he had built so far

Now, how can such a man be shielded from the consequences of his actions. There are lots of mature ladies that won't mind sexual relations. The rule of the game is to always carry the game far from.home. He broke the rule

3 Likes

Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by CCC2(m): 10:48am On Sep 27, 2019
There is no respectable man in pussy related affairs. Just let her have the baby and you guys should carter for them under another roof.
Agneseze:
I can’t sleep , i am so depressed right now . I am writing this with tears in my eyes

I have been married for 13 years , and my husband and I have 4 children together. Everything was going well in my family until my niece came to live with us. She is 19 years old

She became close to my husband, but I never thought they were having an affair. I didn’t see anything going on between them to make suspect them. She was respectful to him.then I observed that she was not looking right and complaining that she was ill. I asked her what the problem was, she said nothing. Then a few days later after she was not feeling well, I told her i should take her to the doctor but my husband offered to take her. I still didn’t take that to mean anything.

My husband took her to the doctor. When she came back , she told me that the doctor said nothing was wrong with her. Then a few days after when I was at work , she packed her bags and went back to her mother. She told her mother that the doctor said she is pregnant. It was my husband who got her pregnant and he wanted her to do an abortion, but she was afraid. Her mother said when she came to live with us she was a virgin, but my husband took her virginity.

My husband calls her a liar. He said that he never had sex with her. I can't look at him, I have nothing to say to him and all he wants to do is hold my hand and kiss me, and try to manipulate me into bed. But I am worried , because my husband is respectable man and is well known. I don’t know what to believe. What should I do please
Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by Omojudy: 10:48am On Sep 27, 2019
healthserve:

He disrespected his wife

Scarred his children

Ruined his marriage

Scattered all he had built so far

Now, how can such a man be shielded from the consequences of his actions. There are lots of mature ladies that won't mind sexual relations. The rule of the game is to always carry the game far from.home. He broke the rule

Don’t use your own hand to spoil your defense! The rule is be faithful Sir!
Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by healthserve(m): 10:50am On Sep 27, 2019
Omojudy:

Don’t use your own hand to spoil your defense! The rule is be faithful Sir!

Abi
Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by crixtech: 10:51am On Sep 27, 2019
Nowadays you can't leave a young girl in the care of a man without the possibility of rape or molestation, not to talk of when the girl is an adolescent, even those who may not consider having anything to do with under age children, the same may not be able to withstand the temptation in the case of a teen/adolescent. Sex is one of the main devices the devil is using to destroy lives and homes nowadays.

That being said, my advice to you (OP) is to calm down about it, speak with you husband and reason together. Give the girl every necessary support she needs before and after child birth and once the child is born, take him/her as your own child, provide for the needs of the child as well as her mother and God will bless you abundantly.
Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 27, 2019
Omojudy:

If only women held them to certain standard, the world will be a better place.

But no, women are concerned with avoiding divorce.

3 Likes

Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by vchykp(m): 10:51am On Sep 27, 2019
calgaryFriend:

This does not sound like a wise thing to do, how will she call the whole village on her husband based on an accusation that has not been verified.
And even if she eventually verifies it she does not have to expose her dirty laundry in the open, she has a marriage to keep nonetheless.

When tree falls on tree you remove the uppermost one first.

The first thing she needs to do is to use wisdom to establish if her husband is the one responsible or not.

Have you though about the damage your suggestion would make if her husband is been wrongly accused ?
Or do you think it is not possible that the husband may be wrongly accused ?

This is not the time to betray emotions , this is the time to use wisdom.

you are a bunch of wisdom.. God will increase your wisdom for this lovely advice.
Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by alphaNomega: 10:53am On Sep 27, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Not necessarily, but what do you suggest?

If a woman accuses you of getting her pregnant, she should be ready to proove it.
Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by mrsfavour(f): 10:54am On Sep 27, 2019
teefaht:
I was 16 in 2009 when my Aunt's husband almost try this shit with me. Had to lie to my sis and leave the place. That was the last time I stepped my foot in their house.

Women needs to be careful, infact don't allow your sister to live with you if you are married.

The temptation might come from the sister or your husband.

I was scared to stay in my aunt's house because I was scared that he might later rape me. My sis is a banker, she comes back late at night coupled with Lagos traffic. Anything could have happened within that time without her knowledge.

I think women should be careful be it sis or no sister.
honestly sister,mine happened last month , my house girl was about removing her panties while my hubby was on erection waiting for her I just caught them. I sent the girl away that same minute. And I faced my husband , called his mother and elder sister. They came ,all ashamed, pleading. Some men are he goats I swear

6 Likes

Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by alphaNomega: 10:55am On Sep 27, 2019
crixtech:
Nowadays you can't leave a young girl in the care of a man without the possibility of rape or molestation, not to talk of when the girl is an adolescent, even those who may not consider having anything to do with under age children, the same may not be able to withstand the temptation in the case of a teen/adolescent. Sex is one of the main devices the devil is using to destroy lives and homes nowadays.

That being said, my advice to you (OP) is to calm down about it, speak with you husband and reason together. Give the girl every necessary support she needs before and after child birth and once the child is born, take him/her as your own child, provide for the needs of the child as well as her mother and God will bless you abundantly.

Nowadays? Nigger this shít has been happening way before the British Empire was formed.

1 Like

Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:55am On Sep 27, 2019
Omojudy:

Lol. Only forgiveness DIVORCE can make her happy

FIXED

2 Likes

Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by alphaNomega: 10:57am On Sep 27, 2019
mrsfavour:
honestly sister,mine happened last month , my house girl was about removing her panties while my hubby was on erection waiting for her I just caught them. I sent the girl away that same minute. And I faced my husband , called his mother and elder sister. They came ,all ashamed, pleading. Some men are he goats I swear

That must have been a traumatic sight cheesy

The man sef no try, what happened to hotels?
Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by ctleurocollege: 11:02am On Sep 27, 2019
Omojudy:

Lol. Only forgiveness can make her happy

If your nephew impregnates your wife, would you forgive her and also accept their offspring as yours?

1 Like

Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by LionTiger(m): 11:04am On Sep 27, 2019
Why did he step-side you, offering to take her to the hospital?
Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by frozen70(f): 11:07am On Sep 27, 2019
Agneseze:
I can’t sleep , i am so depressed right now . I am writing this with tears in my eyes

I have been married for 13 years , and my husband and I have 4 children together. Everything was going well in my family until my niece came to live with us. She is 19 years old

She became close to my husband, but I never thought they were having an affair. I didn’t see anything going on between them to make suspect them. She was respectful to him.then I observed that she was not looking right and complaining that she was ill. I asked her what the problem was, she said nothing. Then a few days later after she was not feeling well, I told her i should take her to the doctor but my husband offered to take her. I still didn’t take that to mean anything.

My husband took her to the doctor. When she came back , she told me that the doctor said nothing was wrong with her. Then a few days after when I was at work , she packed her bags and went back to her mother. She told her mother that the doctor said she is pregnant. It was my husband who got her pregnant and he wanted her to do an abortion, but she was afraid. Her mother said when she came to live with us she was a virgin, but my husband took her virginity.

My husband calls her a liar. He said that he never had sex with her. I can't look at him, I have nothing to say to him and all he wants to do is hold my hand and kiss me, and try to manipulate me into bed. But I am worried , because my husband is respectable man and is well known. I don’t know what to believe. What should I do please

The truth is that your husband had sex with her and pregnanted her

You said your husband is a respectable man, the sense that directs a man's dick is different with the one that makes them do decent things.

Let your family decide but don't allow him to marry her and bring her yo uour home

She can have the bany if the family decide but it will remind him of his senseless act and also remind your sister of her stupidity

1 Like

Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by Chiefochiefo(m): 11:10am On Sep 27, 2019
ctleurocollege:

Hope you won't rape your daughter one day. Maybe your wife should consider sending her away for safety too

Is ur brain paining u?
Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:14am On Sep 27, 2019
mrsfavour:

May I ask: what happened to the Hegoat?
Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by henzy4life: 11:18am On Sep 27, 2019
Agneseze:

my dear sister I can understand ur emotions vividly. What ur niece told her mother is nothing but the pure truth,but how do u handle it maturedly? I would advise u maintain peace btw u and ur husband,then let that ur niece keep the pregnancy while u take care of the pregnancy,when she born finish, just be buying only baby things excluding ur niece things cos dat will be her own punishment for allowing ur husband to touch her without reporting him to u. Ur husband is to be blamed but ur niece takes the highest blame cos she could have even returned back to the village without accepting ur husband's request for peace to reign,but she was interested in the whole thing. Shame to her. Don't scatter ur marriage bc of this, just take my advice,u will live to see the better end of the whole drama. When the child reach 2yrs,u tell her u want to take the child and train,but if they refuse, allow her to suffer her shame and keep sending baby things to the child,dats all. Ur husband cannot marry her, it's impossible,if she likes hersef,she shud move on and look for a husband later.
Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by piagbara: 11:20am On Sep 27, 2019
This response seems deep o, lots of ladies will course fire and thunder on the man without any form of verifying, it all eventually boils down to maturity and patience.
Omojudy:
As painful as this will sound, I will ask the girl what she wants to do, clearly giving her the right over her own body. She is my relative not his and I will support her while watching my husband prayerfully without a quarrel.
If she does keep the pregnancy, I will request her to give us custody of the child and voila we have another child.
Whatever she decides, I will stand by it. Anything other than him and her continuing their affair.
Yes, I will also have the baby’s DNA tested when born if we have to accept the liability.
Life is not that hard, it’s betraying and hurtful but we will always take the right decisions putting emotions aside.
Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by HARRO55: 11:20am On Sep 27, 2019
I have said this a million times and still saying it. Women should stop bringing young girls such as Niece, cousin, sisters etc to their homes. If you need a help, get a nanny that is mature. Most men are struggling and can't stay aware from young girls/women in their houses. You will be inviting the devil yourself to your house if you bring such persons to your house. Be wise and help your husband focus on his family.

1 Like

Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by ctleurocollege: 11:21am On Sep 27, 2019
Chiefochiefo:

Is ur brain paining u?

My advice to you is to stop your uncontrollable deek from leading you to defile your own daughter before it happens. If your wife pursues every female from you, it means she knows your deek doesn't have control. Hence I gave you my advice, to avoid future mishaps.

3 Likes

Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by joceey(m): 11:24am On Sep 27, 2019
Don't rush into conclusion yet until the truth is out and it's too early to judge or condemn your husband take note not to destroy things.In this world we re I have seen a lady accused her innocent father of impregnating her meanwhile she was lying seriously because the father told her not to marry a man that is old enough to be his father mate. Just be prayerful and ask for more clarity and insight.
Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by GogetterMD(m): 11:24am On Sep 27, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

In the real world, yeah possibly, but in Nigeria where MONEY TALKS, you will get this information in no time....

Btw, since husband went to doc with the babe, wifey can just dragged the husband with her, and they will get the information again (it's not confidential to the person who was at hospital with her and possibly paid for the test)
The allegiance of the doctor is to the patient, not who funds the treatment

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

African Nanny Saved Boss' Child In Lebanon Explosion / 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps / When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.