Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,827 members, 7,906,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 12:45 AM

Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? (45600 Views)

My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me / Has An Islamic Cleric Made Sexual Advances At You Before? / How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by damtan(m): 9:58pm On Sep 28, 2019
Pettyprincess:
Lol,if you insult me don't expect me to keep shut!
So there's nothing like "ignore" in your dictionary
Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 28, 2019
damtan:

So there's nothing like "ignore" in your dictionary
Some people just need to be put in their rightful place
Nd i actually do ignore when this person has no tangible argument no more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by damtan(m): 10:10pm On Sep 28, 2019
Pettyprincess:

Some people just need to be put in their rightful place
Nd i actually do ignore when this person has no tangible argument no more
It's okay then. I rest my case
Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by Andercruz: 10:23pm On Sep 28, 2019
In all, Christ still saves. He cares about everyone, even you. There is none he cannot save, and change. Christ in me, the hope of glory. Abba Father!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 28, 2019
if you be Christian and you come here dey post nonsense say one pastor toast you, na Mumu you be ur mama suppose use u do menstruation trowey. how many Muslim dey come here come cast their religion, na una Sabi type pass. abi them tell una say them too no dey Bleep up , na packaging them dey take cover am back then for nassarawa those alhaji dey fvck small small children inside market but no body dey cast am. na una Sabi talk everything nau Mumu people
una just dey put swear for una head join the one wey dey before

south south till I fall
Edo boy till I die

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 28, 2019
seunmohmoh:
The day he does Is the day he will go down. Watin even concern me, for now I don't attend church.
dogs are my favorite pet too
let's hook up and talk about dogs all day long
Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by IDnoble1: 7:17am On Sep 29, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

An Imam once made a sexual advance at me.
We were reading the karatu when he snuck up from behind and grabbed my gbola.
I don't know what I recited in the karatu that made my gbola become a green snake.

He ran away and to this day he still calls me Amuagwo.

Your head saved you....lol
Pls what's karatu as I heard it somewhere before?
Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by hope4nigeria(m): 7:54am On Sep 29, 2019
Pettyprincess:

Mgbeke feeling funky grin
Continue deceiving yourself
We both know the truth
im not a Pepeye like you, everything about you is below 10%, nothing good comes out of you.

2 Likes

Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 29, 2019
hope4nigeria:
im not a Pepeye like you, everything about you is below 10%, nothing good comes out of you.
You just want me to notice you,nw crawl back to your hole,brother agbaya

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by hope4nigeria(m): 12:11pm On Sep 29, 2019
Pettyprincess:

You just want me to notice you,nw crawl back to your hole,brother agbaya
notice? I don't join issues with rats, omode ise . You're very ugly to be noticed.
Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by seunlayi(m): 2:49pm On Sep 29, 2019
Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by GabrielYulaw(m): 3:56pm On Sep 29, 2019
IDnoble1:

Your head saved you....lol
Pls what's karatu as I heard it somewhere before?

He doesn't reply to mentions. And what you just quoted most probably only occured in his mind. The guy has an over-active imagination and is one of the most controversial Nairalanders.

1 Like

Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by DaddyRochie1642: 7:51pm On Sep 29, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I don't know what I recited in the karatu that made my gbola become a green snake.

NwaAmaikpe romove the mask,
I know it's you Uncle Jude,
The guy that took my Slippers after Reciting the Karatu grin

Ah,
This my Jombo Weed is really Effective grin
Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by valirex: 9:10pm On Sep 29, 2019
Awesomeking:
seun and his workers have done nothing wrong,its thd pastors that make sexual advances that are the problem,its illogical for you to blame the fire for burning the food simply because you were taught to respect the chef.

Am not surprised you are defending him, I remember a thread about Islam and their imams it was sharply closed down, So Mr. kadiri I understand why you defend your Islamic brother.

1 Like

Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by Awesomeking: 10:07pm On Sep 29, 2019
valirex:

Am not surprised you are defending him, I remember a thread about Islam and their imams it was sharply closed down, So Mr. kadiri I understand why you defend your Islamic brother.
kindly check the religion section,check the posts by christians,have you ever come across comments by muslims insulting jesus? Or making fun of the trinity? No,muslims dont do that,but even as seun has made it harder for xtians to jump on islam posts to spew unnecessary insults by adding that declaration before one can comment,so many christians still accept the terms just to get a chance to insult islam,you cant deny the truth.

1 Like

Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by valirex: 11:26am On Oct 01, 2019
Awesomeking:
kindly check the religion section,check the posts by christians,have you ever come across comments by muslims insulting jesus? Or making fun of the trinity? No,muslims dont do that,but even as seun has made it harder for xtians to jump on islam posts to spew unnecessary insults by adding that declaration before one can comment,so many christians still accept the terms just to get a chance to insult islam,you cant deny the truth.

Mr. Kadiri yes I have come across so many like that. So I don't know the truth that I am denying
Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by Awesomeking: 12:13pm On Oct 01, 2019
valirex:

Mr. Kadiri yes I have come across so many like that. So I don't know the truth that I am denying
mention me whenever u come across such
Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by franugo(m): 11:49am On Feb 12, 2020
healthserve:

You've noticed the penchant for anything that has to do with deriding Christianity too. Islam has positive threads but Christianity issa lie, always negative. I'm boycotting this forum permanently this October

How far ur boycott cry

1 Like

Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by franugo(m): 12:00pm On Feb 12, 2020
healthserve:

You've spoken well. from tribal fights to anti-Christian views.. To high handedness of mods, its just way too gkwring. that Christianity is under attack by Nairaland and our continous stay here encourages it. Check every Sunday, its negative views about Christianity. But conpare with fridays about islam, the quality of the threads can not be compared. October,im exiting the forum permanently although i had before now.Found solace in Quora.Going back there.

You still here?? embarassed

1 Like

Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by Dfynboi: 8:38am On Apr 22, 2020
seunmohmoh:
The day he does Is the day he will go down. Watin even concern me, for now I don't attend church.
hi
Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by edunaragold(f): 1:59am On Nov 29, 2021
Offpoint:
Thread for the females....

If I was a lady and a pastor sexually harassed me or make an attempt, I won't quit his church. I will go there everyday and sat on the front row, look for a seat that faces him straight. I will sit there every Sunday and do nothing but stare at him..... I swear he'll be going off keys and on keys.

that's his punishment, I'll torment him...
There are sundays I'll take the mic and I will be like "There's something I want to say about the man of God, something I've been shouldering all these while. something some of you may know and some may not... many will doubt it but it's the truth.... I want to let the whole congregation know OUR PASTOR IS A GOOD MAN OF GOD"

yeah, imagine what he would have gone through for that few secondsgrin

This one na another mad person ooo hahah

1 Like

Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by Eagba(m): 11:21am On Jan 26, 2023
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Chief abeg where you dey
Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by ExudeLoveToAll: 12:59pm On Jan 26, 2023
DaddyMorenike:
Nothing of such, but I have something funny...... When I was in school(sec), I was a prayer warrior. So we had vigil that faithful day.
Our matron's wife who was also our coordinator called me to her office for special prayer, we prayed n held hands
Mama just dey carry hand up n down n I was feeling her Bobby n crotch area simultaneously. As normal, preeq stand
N my prayer point was "God no let this prayer end" I could not adjust cos we were holding hands. immediately she said the last "for ijn we pray, OMo I just
Coverup like say I wan defend freekick. Mama saw it and just smiled.

Mr rib...

You are the clown of the month grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Wonderful Relationship Is About To Suffocate / Things That Mature Men Like In Women / Ghanaian Lady: 'I Slept With 600 Men In A Year' - Ex Prostitute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.