Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,075 members, 7,967,001 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 09:30 AM

FG: Bobrisky Is Worse Than Ebola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG: Bobrisky Is Worse Than Ebola (658 Views)

Why Bobrisk’s Effect May Be Worse Than Ebola – Nigerian Govt / I Didn't Say APC Is Worse Than PDP &Shuld Not Expect Votes Frm N/east -Sen Bukar / Nigeria Vs Congo Friendly: APC Warns Gov Wike Over 'Arrival' Of Ebola In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG: Bobrisky Is Worse Than Ebola by NwekeUG(m): 5:59am On Sep 30, 2019
Director General of National Council for Arts and Culture, Chief Olusegun Runsewe on Saturday blasted the popular Nigerian cross-dresser Idris Okuneye, popularly known as Bobrisky, saying that his effect on the Nigerian society is was than Ebola, the disease that plagued West Africa some years ago. Igberetv reports.

Chief Runsewe said:

”We will not allow Bobrisky to destroy the future of our youths and the unborn Nigerians,”

He further said that
when Bobrisky's birthday in Lekki was stopped, it was discovered that he was training some boys to follow his footsteps and some of the boys left him immediately they learnt that his birthday was stopped by the police.

Runsewe advised parents and guardians to protect their children and wards from being influenced by Bobrisky's acts which goes against the Nigerian culture and religion.

http://igberetvnews.com/1033533/fg-bobrisky-worse-ebola/

Re: FG: Bobrisky Is Worse Than Ebola by horlarwereleh(m): 6:02am On Sep 30, 2019
Misplaced priority
Re: FG: Bobrisky Is Worse Than Ebola by Aboks(m): 6:12am On Sep 30, 2019
wasted sperm embarassed

Re: FG: Bobrisky Is Worse Than Ebola by Joshmodest(m): 6:17am On Sep 30, 2019
This runsewe man is a big joke ...
" Ebola " and " Bobrisky" .
Bobrisky might be gay , but his actions do not in the slightest way affect me , I'm unconcerned with his antics , as it doesn't affect my well being , as well as that of business minded Nigerians..
Ebola is a virus capable of wiping out an entire city , if not properly handled , how exactly did bobrisky and Ebola make the same sentence ?
If you feel gays threaten you in any way , stay away from them , I don't follow bobrisky on any SM platform , and if not for NL , that gives me update , I am totally oblivious of his deeds , so how exactly did he become an issue of national concern !
Re: FG: Bobrisky Is Worse Than Ebola by zakim(m): 6:19am On Sep 30, 2019
undecided
Re: FG: Bobrisky Is Worse Than Ebola by AJIBOLA840: 6:20am On Sep 30, 2019
grin the poster just compose nonsense upon rubbish
Re: FG: Bobrisky Is Worse Than Ebola by eTECTIV: 6:37am On Sep 30, 2019
Sometimes U jus wonder how dis bunch of old men reason.. How exactly is Bobrisky destroying the future of anyone? How exactly are his actions directly affecting anyone? I personally detest Bobrisky but for anyone to ignore d worsening economic and security situation and focus on Bobrisky shows d person is mad and has no-one to tell dem
Re: FG: Bobrisky Is Worse Than Ebola by ajademola2000(m): 6:38am On Sep 30, 2019
Hope you can see this Idris?? You are worst than Ebola.. Omo po bi osan bo
Re: FG: Bobrisky Is Worse Than Ebola by bisi16(m): 6:39am On Sep 30, 2019
Is that a rubber breast or real implants? He’s making his money with this style of his coz Tacha’s case just made obvious we have more slay queens in this country than we thought.

#SayNoToBleaching
Re: FG: Bobrisky Is Worse Than Ebola by Beface(m): 6:58am On Sep 30, 2019
So Bob done jim lever to the extend say he don commot breast. We still dey wait for Federal Government to deal with this idiot.
Re: FG: Bobrisky Is Worse Than Ebola by ZombieTAMER: 7:09am On Sep 30, 2019
In a country where bandits run riot

People die due to bad roads and decay in our health sector

Youths are unemployed and vulnerable to Boko Haram recruitment

The education system is practically dead as the elites send their wards abroad to study

Our tourism industry is practically dead as a result of insecurity

One fG board is only in Bobrisky

The demise of a country
Re: FG: Bobrisky Is Worse Than Ebola by NGpatriot: 7:12am On Sep 30, 2019
Joshmodest:
This runsewe man is a big joke ...
" Ebola " and " Bobrisky" .
Bobrisky might be gay , but his actions do not in the slightest way affect me , I'm unconcerned with his antics , as it doesn't affect my well being , as well as that of business minded Nigerians..
Ebola is a virus capable of wiping out an entire city , if not properly handled , how exactly did bobrisky and Ebola make the same sentence ?
If you feel gays threaten you in any way , stay away from them , I don't follow bobrisky on any SM platform , and if not for NL , that gives me update , I am totally oblivious of his deeds , so how exactly did he become an issue of national concern !

He's actually not omitting any gay act and wearing male or female clothing is not a crime, this is nothing but harassment and a waste of time and abuse of power.
Re: FG: Bobrisky Is Worse Than Ebola by Finnese001: 8:23am On Sep 30, 2019
grin

(1) (Reply)

Who Among These Is Nigeria's Best President Since Independence? / How Our Lawyer Strayed Into Justice Abdulmalik’s Home — EFCC / LASG Evacuates Lion From Private Home To Lekki Zoo (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.