Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,588 members, 7,944,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 12:56 AM

Man Offers Tacha 5 Million Naira Cheque. Blasts Peter Okoye, Jaruma - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Offers Tacha 5 Million Naira Cheque. Blasts Peter Okoye, Jaruma (57670 Views)

Don Jazzy Blasts Peter Okoye For Not Congratulating Jude Okoye / Chidinma Leilani Aaron Poses With Her N3 Million Naira Cheque (More Photos) / Bbnaija: Minimie Awards Alex 1 Million Naira Cheque (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Offers Tacha 5 Million Naira Cheque. Blasts Peter Okoye, Jaruma by wirinet(m): 4:03pm On Sep 30, 2019
GraGra247:
Dear Chronic demented mugu!!

How much did you give your suffering mom in the village. Probably N20,000.

How much did you give your brothers and sisters and cousins that're still struggling to make it??

I guess you told them to work hard and be dependent on themselves. I can guess you call them vampires for begging you for common 10k.

But you can offer N5million to a lady that did nothing for you since you were born. A lady that self confessed that she sleeps with sugar daddies.

SOME MEN ARE CHRONIC DEMENTED FOOLS!!!
I am sure the parents of this guy is still living in a substandard house in the village.

His brothers and sisters are probably living in poverty and begging him for just N1 million naira to start a business.

Some of nieces and nephews are begging him for just a few hundred thousand naira for school fees.

His village probably don't have good roads, light or portable water.

But.. all these will not make him trend.
Re: Man Offers Tacha 5 Million Naira Cheque. Blasts Peter Okoye, Jaruma by toprealman: 4:04pm On Sep 30, 2019
"This is my house, please come home. Forget blah blah blah..."
How do people become so stupid in life? So unfortunate, even with his big body.....still acting like a high school boy.

1 Like

Re: Man Offers Tacha 5 Million Naira Cheque. Blasts Peter Okoye, Jaruma by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 30, 2019
Very stupid and foolish man, many are begging for something less than that to save their love ones from kidney transplant and other aliment and you won't give them a dime but will not waste time to give such amount to baseless issue.

2 Likes

Re: Man Offers Tacha 5 Million Naira Cheque. Blasts Peter Okoye, Jaruma by olajide8(m): 4:04pm On Sep 30, 2019
GistMore11:
A Nigerian Man offer Tacha 5 Million naira cheque following her disqualification from Big Brother Naija after a physical attack on fellow housemate, Mercy. Gistmore reports

He begged portharcourt first daughter, Tacha to come back home to receive the 5 million naira and forget Peter Okoye, Jaruma.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3CPltYAL1I/?igshid=lxyobzko9ljf

See more photos; http://gistmore.com/man-offer-tacha-5-million-naira-cheque-blast-peter-okoye-jaruma

His signature self is not constant - a man that wants to profit off the exposure of another person, why not just ask for her bank details and transfer or make out a draft - but wait O! It seems all port harcourt girls run on this tacha default mode -
Re: Man Offers Tacha 5 Million Naira Cheque. Blasts Peter Okoye, Jaruma by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 30, 2019
GraGra247:

How much did you give your brothers and sisters and cousins that're still struggling to make it??

I guess you told them to work hard and be dependent on themselves. I can guess you call them vampires for begging you for common 10k.

But you can offer N5million to a lady that did nothing for you since you were born. A lady that self confessed that she sleeps with sugar daddies.

How come you know so much about him?
Dont think it's your money neither do you know how many lives he has touched with this fortune. Don't comment merely for cheap likes Pls.
Re: Man Offers Tacha 5 Million Naira Cheque. Blasts Peter Okoye, Jaruma by baratech: 4:08pm On Sep 30, 2019
udoka2013:
She should also come for two buildings in abuja on Tuesday.

Wow! I love this....

I will also add 2 Tesla S cars....
Re: Man Offers Tacha 5 Million Naira Cheque. Blasts Peter Okoye, Jaruma by deedondavi(m): 4:08pm On Sep 30, 2019
GraGra247:

You tooooo get mouth!!!... On point
Re: Man Offers Tacha 5 Million Naira Cheque. Blasts Peter Okoye, Jaruma by Chuzoetoh(m): 4:09pm On Sep 30, 2019
GraGra247:

. Guy I dey tells you. Some men need to be hanged by the balls. People dey im villa dey look for the least 5k to survive ooo

1 Like

Re: Man Offers Tacha 5 Million Naira Cheque. Blasts Peter Okoye, Jaruma by Preetti(f): 4:09pm On Sep 30, 2019
What would we call this...generosity?
Re: Man Offers Tacha 5 Million Naira Cheque. Blasts Peter Okoye, Jaruma by ChristmasBells: 4:11pm On Sep 30, 2019
Where are[/color]all the multi[color=#990000]millioniers on NAIRALAND!
Re: Man Offers Tacha 5 Million Naira Cheque. Blasts Peter Okoye, Jaruma by pinkyruledworld(m): 4:12pm On Sep 30, 2019
Anybody can write a cheque of 5milli, but plenty go bounce. Shikena
Re: Man Offers Tacha 5 Million Naira Cheque. Blasts Peter Okoye, Jaruma by pixey(m): 4:12pm On Sep 30, 2019
Mehn! I give up on this country.Too many idiots ! Just way too many of them.

1 Like

Re: Man Offers Tacha 5 Million Naira Cheque. Blasts Peter Okoye, Jaruma by jackie35(m): 4:14pm On Sep 30, 2019
GistMore11:
A Nigerian Man offer Tacha 5 Million naira cheque following her disqualification from Big Brother Naija after a physical attack on fellow housemate, Mercy. Gistmore reports

He begged portharcourt first daughter, Tacha to come back home to receive the 5 million naira and forget Peter Okoye, Jaruma.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3CPltYAL1I/?igshid=lxyobzko9ljf

See more photos; http://gistmore.com/man-offer-tacha-5-million-naira-cheque-blast-peter-okoye-jaruma

CAN YOU IMAGINE "POST DATED CHEQUE FOR THAT MATTER"
Re: Man Offers Tacha 5 Million Naira Cheque. Blasts Peter Okoye, Jaruma by ChristmasBells: 4:14pm On Sep 30, 2019
[/color][color=#990000][color=#006600][/color]
Re: Man Offers Tacha 5 Million Naira Cheque. Blasts Peter Okoye, Jaruma by ChristmasBells: 4:16pm On Sep 30, 2019
whereare allthe multimillioneirs on nairaland gather here!
Re: Man Offers Tacha 5 Million Naira Cheque. Blasts Peter Okoye, Jaruma by Chuksyno(m): 4:18pm On Sep 30, 2019
POST-DATED BOUNCING CHEQUE LOADING.... oga go deposit the money into her account and come show us the teller. i go help u get her account number if you u no getam
Re: Man Offers Tacha 5 Million Naira Cheque. Blasts Peter Okoye, Jaruma by Stefenijoan002(f): 4:18pm On Sep 30, 2019
Notice me everywhere !if family ask for help now he will say he doesn't have !people living around him needs this money he will never give rather he wants sm to see n notice he's rich !people doing legit Biz can never give out their money like this !not to worry EFCC are on the way !what a waste of show off.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Offers Tacha 5 Million Naira Cheque. Blasts Peter Okoye, Jaruma by judedwriter(m): 4:19pm On Sep 30, 2019
Daviddson:
Lol. What does it take to write a cheque, tear it out, snap photos holding it and then throw it to the bin?

Sheer publicity stunt...seeking cheap publicity.

1 Like

Re: Man Offers Tacha 5 Million Naira Cheque. Blasts Peter Okoye, Jaruma by nollystar(m): 4:19pm On Sep 30, 2019
Audio money.......... na to knw if 5 million dey guy man account. BTW, make I go collect my own cheque book nd write anything I like nd post on social media. Na to knw wen the money go leave my account be the koko nw
Re: Man Offers Tacha 5 Million Naira Cheque. Blasts Peter Okoye, Jaruma by pixey(m): 4:22pm On Sep 30, 2019
MEJOISLAND:

Dont think it's your money neither do you know how many lives he has touched with this fortune. Don't comment merely for cheap likes Pls.
Oga ! Stop saying what you dont know at all.A lot of people need such money for good purposes on a normal day.Why promote immorality when there are good uses with it.You have been blessed with wealth for your hard labour, Why promote rudeness, bitterness and arrogance with it.This is UNDILUTED STUPIDITY at its best.

1 Like

Re: Man Offers Tacha 5 Million Naira Cheque. Blasts Peter Okoye, Jaruma by wirinet(m): 4:23pm On Sep 30, 2019
MEJOISLAND:

Why not educated us on how many lives he has touched with this fortune, since you are in the know.
Bill Gates came all the way from the US, spending millions of dollars to help us eliminate polio that was ravaging our people. I am sure people are still dieing in his village just because of N2000 malaria drug.

2 Likes

Re: Man Offers Tacha 5 Million Naira Cheque. Blasts Peter Okoye, Jaruma by shogsman(m): 4:24pm On Sep 30, 2019
Nigerians and cloutchasing are inseparable.
Re: Man Offers Tacha 5 Million Naira Cheque. Blasts Peter Okoye, Jaruma by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:26pm On Sep 30, 2019
Here you go another ass licker, olosho lover angry
Re: Man Offers Tacha 5 Million Naira Cheque. Blasts Peter Okoye, Jaruma by Icecream4U(m): 4:26pm On Sep 30, 2019
Make tacha use that 2baba head phone for all these audio money o.
Re: Man Offers Tacha 5 Million Naira Cheque. Blasts Peter Okoye, Jaruma by crackhouse(m): 4:27pm On Sep 30, 2019
...only if she can open her pussy gate.
Re: Man Offers Tacha 5 Million Naira Cheque. Blasts Peter Okoye, Jaruma by deebrain(m): 4:33pm On Sep 30, 2019
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Man Offers Tacha 5 Million Naira Cheque. Blasts Peter Okoye, Jaruma by crackhouse(m): 4:33pm On Sep 30, 2019
To write 5million naira cheque is as easy as ABC but where the main problem lies in cashing it. Even somebody with empty account can write 5million naira cheque.
Re: Man Offers Tacha 5 Million Naira Cheque. Blasts Peter Okoye, Jaruma by Olafemiwa: 4:35pm On Sep 30, 2019
is a lie is fake check bounce check. Give her cash and show it.that is when we can believe you. Check get no value cash for hand is what she want.
Rubbish and useless man.
Re: Man Offers Tacha 5 Million Naira Cheque. Blasts Peter Okoye, Jaruma by KingJoy: 4:37pm On Sep 30, 2019
GraGra247:

What's your problem? is it your money. mind how to face your business
Re: Man Offers Tacha 5 Million Naira Cheque. Blasts Peter Okoye, Jaruma by adenigga(m): 4:39pm On Sep 30, 2019
GraGra247:

On point! I dey feel you as you hammer the nail on the Head! Bless you!!!
Re: Man Offers Tacha 5 Million Naira Cheque. Blasts Peter Okoye, Jaruma by Gazzy88(m): 4:39pm On Sep 30, 2019
For what exactly?
Re: Man Offers Tacha 5 Million Naira Cheque. Blasts Peter Okoye, Jaruma by Nat404: 4:55pm On Sep 30, 2019
The man is totally deranged. A man is still unhappy with me, just because I told him to first of all, help his family members but before other people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fans React To Toke Makinwa's Cleavage Photos: "See Wetin Baba Fadeyi Dey Enjoy" / Zlatan Ibile Narrates How EFCC Came To Their House To Pick Them Up / Wizkid Threatens To Kill The Bouncer That Attacked His Body Guard And Fled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.