Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,587 members, 7,944,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 12:49 AM

Man Offers Tacha 5 Million Naira Cheque. Blasts Peter Okoye, Jaruma - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Offers Tacha 5 Million Naira Cheque. Blasts Peter Okoye, Jaruma (57668 Views)

Don Jazzy Blasts Peter Okoye For Not Congratulating Jude Okoye / Chidinma Leilani Aaron Poses With Her N3 Million Naira Cheque (More Photos) / Bbnaija: Minimie Awards Alex 1 Million Naira Cheque (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Offers Tacha 5 Million Naira Cheque. Blasts Peter Okoye, Jaruma by Askmewhy(m): 9:54pm On Sep 30, 2019
GistMore11:
Watch Video Here >> http://gistmore.com/man-offer-tacha-5-million-naira-cheque-blast-peter-okoye-jaruma

There is no
account is not funded to this tune, I have checked it.
Re: Man Offers Tacha 5 Million Naira Cheque. Blasts Peter Okoye, Jaruma by Jaysas1(m): 10:38pm On Sep 30, 2019
One nyt booked.......SMH
GistMore11:
A Nigerian Man offer Tacha 5 Million naira cheque following her disqualification from Big Brother Naija after a physical attack on fellow housemate, Mercy. Gistmore reports

He begged portharcourt first daughter, Tacha to come back home to receive the 5 million naira and forget Peter Okoye, Jaruma.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3CPltYAL1I/?igshid=lxyobzko9ljf

See more photos; http://gistmore.com/man-offer-tacha-5-million-naira-cheque-blast-peter-okoye-jaruma
Re: Man Offers Tacha 5 Million Naira Cheque. Blasts Peter Okoye, Jaruma by Adakintroy2: 10:52pm On Sep 30, 2019
Na dem. Olosho promoters.

If not for their mumu kind. Tacha likes for no get mouth for the country.
Re: Man Offers Tacha 5 Million Naira Cheque. Blasts Peter Okoye, Jaruma by stieyven(m): 11:22pm On Sep 30, 2019
GraGra247:
Dear Chronic demented mugu!!

How much did you give your suffering mom in the village. Probably N20,000.

How much did you give your brothers and sisters and cousins that're still struggling to make it??

I guess you told them to work hard and be dependent on themselves. I can guess you call them vampires for begging you for common 10k.

But you can offer N5million to a lady that did nothing for you since you were born. A lady that self confessed that she sleeps with sugar daddies.

SOME MEN ARE CHRONIC DEMENTED FOOLS!!!
He who calls another a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: Man Offers Tacha 5 Million Naira Cheque. Blasts Peter Okoye, Jaruma by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 30, 2019
sogodihno:
This country is doomed, everyone blame the leaders but the citizens are worst, if u like called this donations Audio money, but I can bet that at least #20 million real money will enter this girl account, and u ask me for what?

How does this silly, very uncouth, rude, arrogant girl deserve this money? What good attribute did this girl portray to deserve the money?

Some very hardworking, smart graduate will never touch this kind of money before they die.

Everything is wrong with this country
Some very hardworking, smart graduate will never touch this kind of money before they die. Oh Lord.

Re: Man Offers Tacha 5 Million Naira Cheque. Blasts Peter Okoye, Jaruma by Alabaintprice(m): 12:06am On Oct 01, 2019
GraGra247:
Dear Chronic demented mugu!!

How much did you give your suffering mom in the village. Probably N20,000.

How much did you give your brothers and sisters and cousins that're still struggling to make it??

I guess you told them to work hard and be dependent on themselves. I can guess you call them vampires for begging you for common 10k.

But you can offer N5million to a lady that did nothing for you since you were born. A lady that self confessed that she sleeps with sugar daddies.

SOME MEN ARE CHRONIC DEMENTED FOOLS!!!
For him to give another person 5million what makes you think he hasn't done more than that for his mother.
Let reject poverty mentality please...
Las Las, the money is not your money
Re: Man Offers Tacha 5 Million Naira Cheque. Blasts Peter Okoye, Jaruma by DavidEsq(m): 12:09am On Oct 01, 2019
Naijaguy12345:
5 million now then later he want something!!!
[img]https://i./904B.gif[/img]
Werey ni e, ah swear grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Offers Tacha 5 Million Naira Cheque. Blasts Peter Okoye, Jaruma by grandstar(m): 12:10am On Oct 01, 2019
A married man of all persons doing this.

Giving should always be given discreetly. I wouldn't want to be in Peter Okoye's shoes now. Who send am message?

1 Like

Re: Man Offers Tacha 5 Million Naira Cheque. Blasts Peter Okoye, Jaruma by GraGra247(m): 8:12am On Oct 01, 2019
Alabaintprice:

For him to give another person 5million what makes you think he hasn't done more than that for his mother.
Let reject poverty mentality please...
Las Las, the money is not your money

I've seen his type of men millions of times. In fact 80% of men behave this way.

Give chicken change to relatives that are his own blood and give the whole world to a pretty mannerless lady that'll leave them when they're broke.

I have no doubt you're certainly one of them.
Re: Man Offers Tacha 5 Million Naira Cheque. Blasts Peter Okoye, Jaruma by GraGra247(m): 8:15am On Oct 01, 2019
stieyven:

He who calls another a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22

Dear brother holy pass,

He who lies or lusts or has sinned before shall dine with the devil in the hottest part of hell.

And I have no doubt that you're worse than many. Hypocrite!!
Re: Man Offers Tacha 5 Million Naira Cheque. Blasts Peter Okoye, Jaruma by Alabaintprice(m): 7:37pm On Oct 02, 2019
GraGra247:

I've seen his type of men millions of times. In fact 80% of men behave this way.

Give chicken change to relatives that are his own blood and give the whole world to a pretty mannerless lady that'll leave them when they're broke.

I have no doubt you're certainly one of them.
The fact sti remains that he will use his money in whatever way he wants to. Why worry yourself, they are not spending your money.....
Let it be abeg.
If I am like that, it's my money and I say what I do with it not anyone. I say who I give it to not anyone. Relatives didn't make money for me neither did they assist me to. Even in the process they were not there so why worry myself about them. They can sort themselves out.
Re: Man Offers Tacha 5 Million Naira Cheque. Blasts Peter Okoye, Jaruma by wirinet(m): 8:15pm On Oct 02, 2019
Alabaintprice:

The fact sti remains that he will use his money in whatever way he wants to. Why worry yourself, they are not spending your money.....
Let it be abeg.
If I am like that, it's my money and I say what I do with it not anyone. I say who I give it to not anyone. Relatives didn't make money for me neither did they assist me to. Even in the process they were not there so why worry myself about them. They can sort themselves out.
False. Relatives in fact is vital in making you who you are, except you tell me you dropped from the sky and you eat grass, drink river water, live in the fields and don't wear cloths. Most times sacrifices were made by parents and even siblings to pay for your education. Without your nuclear and extended family, you will not even be alive before you even talk of making money.
Re: Man Offers Tacha 5 Million Naira Cheque. Blasts Peter Okoye, Jaruma by Alabaintprice(m): 1:25am On Oct 03, 2019
wirinet:

False. Relatives in fact is vital in making you who you are, except you tell me you dropped from the sky and you eat grass, drink river water, live in the fields and don't wear cloths. Most times sacrifices were made by parents and even siblings to pay for your education. Without your nuclear and extended family, you will not even be alive before you even talk of making money.

I'm telling you point blank that no one is responsible for where I am today.

It is my hardwor,vision and goal.
I don't depend on anyone for anything same way no one should depend on me for anything...
Re: Man Offers Tacha 5 Million Naira Cheque. Blasts Peter Okoye, Jaruma by GraGra247(m): 1:07pm On Oct 03, 2019
Alabaintprice:

Let it be abeg.

That's why I maintain such men are Fuuls. I can't stop them yes and you can't stop me and other sensible men from clearly telling them what they are.
Re: Man Offers Tacha 5 Million Naira Cheque. Blasts Peter Okoye, Jaruma by Alabaintprice(m): 1:17pm On Oct 03, 2019
GraGra247:

That's why I maintain such men are Fuuls. I can't stop them yes and you can't stop me and other sensible men from clearly telling them what they are.
So then let it be and let them spend there money on what they want to. It no one's business. So long as it is not coming from your pocket just mind yours. It's as simple as that....
Re: Man Offers Tacha 5 Million Naira Cheque. Blasts Peter Okoye, Jaruma by GraGra247(m): 1:19pm On Oct 03, 2019
Alabaintprice:

So then let it be and let them spend there money on what they want to. It no one's business. So long as it is not coming from your pocket just mind yours. It's as simple as that....

I won't let it be as long as ya'll continue to show that ya'll are first class deranged fuuls
Re: Man Offers Tacha 5 Million Naira Cheque. Blasts Peter Okoye, Jaruma by Alabaintprice(m): 10:21am On Oct 04, 2019
GraGra247:

I won't let it be as long as ya'll continue to show that ya'll are first class deranged fuuls

Going by your monicker it's obvious you are a troublesome person...
Take it or leave it you can't tell a man who worked for his money how to spend his money.
Re: Man Offers Tacha 5 Million Naira Cheque. Blasts Peter Okoye, Jaruma by GraGra247(m): 3:38pm On Oct 04, 2019
Alabaintprice:

Going by your monicker it's obvious you are a troublesome person...
Take it or leave it you can't tell a man who worked for his money how to spend his money.

Yea!! But I can call him first class senseless brainless human being and millions of sensible people will agree with me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fans React To Toke Makinwa's Cleavage Photos: "See Wetin Baba Fadeyi Dey Enjoy" / Zlatan Ibile Narrates How EFCC Came To Their House To Pick Them Up / Wizkid Threatens To Kill The Bouncer That Attacked His Body Guard And Fled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.