Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,086 members, 7,946,683 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 01:39 AM

What If You Find Out Your Babe Is Butch Lesbian? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What If You Find Out Your Babe Is Butch Lesbian? (593 Views)

My Babe Is Too Clingy / My Babe Is Currently In Another Boy's House Knacking / My Babe Is Prettier Than All Nairaland Girls Combined (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If You Find Out Your Babe Is Butch Lesbian? by fineboynl(m): 1:59pm On Sep 30, 2019
what if you find out your babe is Butch lesbian?
I'd she doesn't ask for any form of financial assistance and even the one doing all the calling
what would be your reaction? would you breakup with her or continue? I need to clarify this.
Re: What If You Find Out Your Babe Is Butch Lesbian? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 30, 2019
Hian.
Butch are usually the hard core tomboys that dress like men as you guys say it.

Why would a lesbian want to date a man?
Re: What If You Find Out Your Babe Is Butch Lesbian? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 30, 2019
fineboynl:
what if you find out you babe is Butch lesbian?
I'd she doesn't ask for any form of financial assistance and even the one doing all the calling
what would be your reaction? would you breakup with her or continue? I need to clarify this.
it's simple I'll invite she and her girlfriend and bang them both. and amma let them know they need a MAN

2 Likes

Re: What If You Find Out Your Babe Is Butch Lesbian? by iPrevail(m): 7:14am On Oct 01, 2019
fineboynl:
what if you find out your babe is Butch lesbian?

There's a difference between being bisexual and being a lesbian. Lesbians are only attracted to girls. Hope you grab the difference?
BTW, I ain't got no problem if she's bisexual with the conditions you stated.

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Mushroom Growing On A Toilet Door / 5 Most Common Marriage Problems According To Experts / How Did You Meet Your Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.