Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,075 members, 7,946,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 12:13 AM

Wannabe Female Miseducationists,watch This Video, Before You Leap - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wannabe Female Miseducationists,watch This Video, Before You Leap (1116 Views)

Ask Before You 'leap'.(my Experience) / Savage Trap Queen Last S£x Video Before She Quit 18+ / Peep Before You Leap, A Premarriage Speedometer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wannabe Female Miseducationists,watch This Video, Before You Leap by logan2(m): 2:43pm On Sep 30, 2019
Sandra8 and blackivy29 grin

This is for you guys enjoy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imgYGfH2yNM

Cc; Ubunja
Re: Wannabe Female Miseducationists,watch This Video, Before You Leap by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 30, 2019
logan2:

Cc; Ubunja

I'm not going to view grin, join me in my victory dance dear kiss
Re: Wannabe Female Miseducationists,watch This Video, Before You Leap by Funmmyastic: 2:49pm On Sep 30, 2019
Who is this again?
Re: Wannabe Female Miseducationists,watch This Video, Before You Leap by Funmmyastic: 2:50pm On Sep 30, 2019
Sandra8:

I'm not going to view grin, join me in my victory dance dear kiss

We won!Let's dance Zanku legwork dance.

1 Like

Re: Wannabe Female Miseducationists,watch This Video, Before You Leap by ubunja(m): 2:53pm On Sep 30, 2019
let girls do their thing. stick to your thing - getting pussy.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wannabe Female Miseducationists,watch This Video, Before You Leap by devlishGINGER(m): 3:57pm On Sep 30, 2019
Patriarchy rules at the end.
Women will always want to be like men.
Sandra is the

2 Likes

Re: Wannabe Female Miseducationists,watch This Video, Before You Leap by logan2(m): 4:37pm On Sep 30, 2019
ubunja:
cool

1 Like

Re: Wannabe Female Miseducationists,watch This Video, Before You Leap by Martinez39(m): 4:41pm On Sep 30, 2019
ubunja:
long time. Have you seen the female miseducationists? They are like arrogant and delusional nursery school kids who envy a physics professor so much that they took pen and paper and wrote jargons while convincing themselves that they are doing great physics and unlocking the secrets of the universe and they would take no correction or criticism. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wannabe Female Miseducationists,watch This Video, Before You Leap by ubunja(m): 5:34pm On Sep 30, 2019
Martinez39:
long time. Have you seen the female miseducationists? They are like arrogant and delusional nursery school kids who envy a physics professor so much that they took pen and paper and wrote jargons while convincing themselves that they are doing great physics and unlocking the secrets of the universe and they would take no correction or criticism. grin

when Maria deactivated she got me banned for 2 weeks. So I simple focused on the Miseducations.

That Sandra girl? There's nothing original about her. From copying my title to repeating what I've posted for years. I don't even know why you guys are troubled. Focus on your goals, getting laid. Period. Let her do what she has to do.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wannabe Female Miseducationists,watch This Video, Before You Leap by Martinez39(m): 5:38pm On Sep 30, 2019
ubunja:
when Maria deactivated she got me banned for 2 weeks. So I simple focused on the Miseducations.

That Sandra girl? There's nothing original about her. From copying my title to repeating what I've posted for years. I don't even know why you guys are troubled. Focus on your goals, getting laid. Period. Let her do what she has to do.
True. Nothing original comes from them instead they only copy what men do just to prove some point. We are not troubled actually, we are just punching holes to show how flawed their write ups are though I will not waste any more time doing that from henceforth. I await more miseducations from you. You have been missed.

3 Likes

Re: Wannabe Female Miseducationists,watch This Video, Before You Leap by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 30, 2019
logan2:

Cc; Ubunja
i write. Sandra miseducates. Thanks for creating a thread for me tho kiss
i aint watching no sh!tty video
Re: Wannabe Female Miseducationists,watch This Video, Before You Leap by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 30, 2019
ubunja:
Welcome back ubj. kiss

1 Like

Re: Wannabe Female Miseducationists,watch This Video, Before You Leap by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 30, 2019
I don't wanna be saved don't save me grin

1 Like

Re: Wannabe Female Miseducationists,watch This Video, Before You Leap by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 30, 2019
Martinez39:

Just like you guys on that obnoxious thread? Ignore women was a rule if I remember...

God bless pots and kettles grin
Re: Wannabe Female Miseducationists,watch This Video, Before You Leap by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 30, 2019
Men with no role models... Daddy left so mum must be to blame... Instead of working on my pain and rejection I will kill my mum (metaphorically).

What a sad society cry cry cry
Re: Wannabe Female Miseducationists,watch This Video, Before You Leap by Martinez39(m): 6:05pm On Sep 30, 2019
Guest007:

[s]Just like you guys on that obnoxious thread? Ignore women was a rule if I remember...[/s]

God bless pots and kettles grin
False claims. I don't have your time.

Re: Wannabe Female Miseducationists,watch This Video, Before You Leap by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 30, 2019
Martinez39:
False claims. I don't have your time.

Lies on top... cheesy

Didn't expect anything worth hearing anyway, so lipsrsealed
Re: Wannabe Female Miseducationists,watch This Video, Before You Leap by ubunja(m): 6:13pm On Sep 30, 2019
Blackivy29:
Welcome back ubj. kiss
Ivy. It's nice to be Back I see you girls doing your thing. fire on.
Re: Wannabe Female Miseducationists,watch This Video, Before You Leap by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 30, 2019
Guest007:
Men with no role models... Daddy left so mum must be to blame... Instead of working on my pain and rejection I will kill my mum (metaphorically).

What a sad society cry cry cry
the guilty know themselves wink
Re: Wannabe Female Miseducationists,watch This Video, Before You Leap by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 30, 2019
ubunja:
Ivy. It's nice to be Back I see you girls doing your thing. fire on.
She has your charisma.
Its good to have you at the final hours embarassed
Re: Wannabe Female Miseducationists,watch This Video, Before You Leap by ubunja(m): 6:20pm On Sep 30, 2019
Blackivy29:
She has your charisma.
Its good to have you at the final hours embarassed
I'm just surprised some guys think I'm Sandra. Anyways I made a promise to post a pro-women thread about gold diggers. I will make good on that in a day or two god willing.

1 Like

Re: Wannabe Female Miseducationists,watch This Video, Before You Leap by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 30, 2019
Just a few threads in two days, counter/threats threads are flying already. Guys you need more red pills, you are yet to get there.

1 Like

Re: Wannabe Female Miseducationists,watch This Video, Before You Leap by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 30, 2019
ubunja:

I'm just surprised some guys think I'm Sandra. Anyways I made a promise to post a pro-women thread about gold diggers. I will make good on that in a day or two god willing.

grin she's got same vibe as you. How about missghosted. Is she you?
Re: Wannabe Female Miseducationists,watch This Video, Before You Leap by ubunja(m): 6:38pm On Sep 30, 2019
Blackivy29:
grin she's got same vibe as you. How about missghosted. Is she you?
yes Sandra has charisma by the busload. She's likeable even. Just that she set herself as an opponent of the Miseducations.

That Miss ghosted is Funmi obvious. I can spot her madness a mile away.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wannabe Female Miseducationists,watch This Video, Before You Leap by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 30, 2019
ubunja:
yes Sandra has charisma by the busload. She's likeable even. Just that she set herself as an opponent of the Miseducations.

That Miss ghosted is Funmi obvious. I can spot her madness a mile away.
I still think she's you, i dont know why. embarassed. But that would be weird.
funmi seems mature.
Re: Wannabe Female Miseducationists,watch This Video, Before You Leap by BlueAir: 6:46pm On Sep 30, 2019
Nice one grin.
ubunja:

2 Likes

Re: Wannabe Female Miseducationists,watch This Video, Before You Leap by ubunja(m): 6:59pm On Sep 30, 2019
Blackivy29:
I still think she's you, i dont know why. embarassed. But that would be weird.
funmi seems mature.
hilarious.

Sorry to break it to you kiddo. She's not me. If I was to write a female based Miseducation it would be thread after thread for Gold diggers. Because money is what women must chase.

1 Like

Re: Wannabe Female Miseducationists,watch This Video, Before You Leap by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 30, 2019
ubunja:
hilarious.

Sorry to break it to you kiddo. She's not me. If I was to write a female based Miseducation it would be thread after thread for Gold diggers. Because money is what women must chase.
perhaps. I know wink . I feel like annoying someone. Catch you later dear.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wannabe Female Miseducationists,watch This Video, Before You Leap by MrStan11(m): 9:12am On Oct 01, 2019
What if we ignore her threads. Read but don't comment. Definitely she has other monikers that make you think her topic is trending. I regret giving attention to that wack.
Re: Wannabe Female Miseducationists,watch This Video, Before You Leap by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 01, 2019
When will u fools realize that Ubunja is Sandra8

(1) (Reply)

Ashewo Confronts Unfaithful Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her Correct Amount / Is It Normal For Your Suppose Gf To Pick Guys(male) Call In Your Presence? / Curvy Actress Destiny Etiko's Father Is Dead! The World Is Wicked She Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.