Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,966 members, 7,949,295 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 05:28 AM

How To Get Badass Confidence & Approach Any GIRL Even If She Is Above Ur Level - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get Badass Confidence & Approach Any GIRL Even If She Is Above Ur Level (985 Views)

Cold Approach Any Girl You Like And Get Her Number / How To Instantly Develop Confidence To Approach Any Girl If You're Shy / "Approach Any Man They Like Because They're Too Cheap To Say No" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Badass Confidence & Approach Any GIRL Even If She Is Above Ur Level by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 30, 2019
[/b][b]How To Develop Badass CONFIDENCE So You Can Approach Any Girl... Even If It Seems Like She's "above your level".
==============================

In a few seconds from now...

You'll discover 3 things that help me EASILY get the "guts" to walk up to any girl, talk to her and even collect her phone number in minutes.

But, my guy see...

I'm NOT doing this for entertainment.

I want raise an army of super-driven guys who'll soon become so damn good at getting girls.

So if you're the lazy type. Abegi, just stop checking to see if I've posted anything on my wall. Because, I want you to pick up lessons from what I'll be sharing. Then, go out there and start practicing them.

Don't just read and relax.

Anyways, here's what you need to bear in mind.

1.) Girls Are Human With Flaws: you see, most guys tend to think that girls who are beautiful are some sort of "angels". Or maybe, a set of super humans.

But, that's wrong!

They are humans too. Just like you. They fart. And they also shit too. And e dey smell.

So why the f**k do you need to even try to impress them?

WHY? My guy?

2.) Feeling Relaxed:

see, another thing you need to bear in mind is, if you're "trying" to appear or act confident or you're scared of making mistakes in front of a girl then she'll sense it.

And it will be a huge turn off.

So, just be yourself. Act and talk to her the same way you do with your padi. As in, the same way you also talk to your younger ones too.

Just don't give a freaking damn about how she thinks about you.

Because, the more you do that. It makes your conversation boring. It also make you appear and sound fake. Because, you're "trying" to make her think you're "confident", right?

You see?

You "trying" will come off as a sign of insecurity. Or shyness. And girls can sense that from afar.

They're more instinctive than us.

So, just relax. If you make a grammatical error. It's fine. See, most fine-fine girls sef no dey dey very smart.

Some na to just speak dem sabi. But, to write am down na wahala.

They're also imperfect too.

Re-read number one, to really understand this.

Are you done?

Okay, let's continue.

So here's ONE simple trick to achieve this.

Let's say you're sitting down with a girl.

Then, just lean back. As in, the same way you do when you're sitting on your cushion to watch TV. Don't lean forward. Then, spread your arms on the chair.

It's a simple thing. But, it does magic. It makes you appear dominant and more attractive without having to fake anything.

Now, once you do this then...

Look her in the eye. Don't worry. Just make sure as you speak to her. You're always having and eye-to-eye look.

It's a very badass way of showing confidence too. Don't joke with this, my guy.

The secret is to focus on her. Free yourself. And stop fighting fear or discomfort. Because, the more you do that, the more you'll feel discomfort around them.

To be continued...

I'm already tired of typing. But, I'll be sharing the remaining part of this post, soon. So don't miss out.

Meanwhile, if you've learnt anything...Then, COMMENT below.

Bye for now.

By Bros Emmy.
You can add me on Facebook @Bros Emmy

1 Like

Re: How To Get Badass Confidence & Approach Any GIRL Even If She Is Above Ur Level by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 30, 2019
Re: How To Get Badass Confidence & Approach Any GIRL Even If She Is Above Ur Level by ebuk4real(m): 5:56pm On Sep 30, 2019
Nice one grin

How about having the confidence to protest for the release of Sowore?
Re: How To Get Badass Confidence & Approach Any GIRL Even If She Is Above Ur Level by KingWarri: 7:17pm On Sep 30, 2019
ebuk4real:
Nice one grin

Only go start am na

grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Get Badass Confidence & Approach Any GIRL Even If She Is Above Ur Level by Inerepamo(m): 8:06pm On Sep 30, 2019
smiley
ebuk4real:
Nice one grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Twitter Account Suggestion For The Sex Addicts / VIDEO! Starved Couple Caught Doing It In A Dirty Public Toilet / i

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.