Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,087 members, 7,890,598 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:40 PM

Life Journey Tips To Everyone. Please Read And Learn. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Life Journey Tips To Everyone. Please Read And Learn. (498 Views)

My Erotic Ordeal With A Cheating GF. Please Read And Learn / My Marriage Of 7 Months Is About To Break, Please Read And Advice Me / Fear Girls .... Please Read These 10 Things That Will Shock You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life Journey Tips To Everyone. Please Read And Learn. by Nobody: 7:25am On Oct 01, 2019
As God have done it for me last night and I didn’t die, I want to share this beautiful piece with you all.

Are you a hustler? Working relentlessly but you feel your hustles isn’t paying off yet? Getting used by friends/loved ones?

I’m writing this piece after two round of Mali weed.

Smoke weed like me, you’ll realize life itself is a scam. Where you are coming from and what you do is what defines your future.

When I was very little I thought DESTINY was real. It’s all scam I swear. A little mishap can alter that destiny you believed in. Also a little touch to your life can change everything around for you. You can be whoever you want to be nowadays. Even guys that we thought were the leftovers back then now have a twist.

Never trust anyone. Not even girlfriend, wife, brother or sister. We humans can change anytime for our own selfish interest so don’t expect someone to kill, lie or steal for you. If someone very dear to you disappoint/hurts you, move on stronger and don’t hold on to it. Even you have disappointed/betrayed someone one way or the other. So who are you to feel entitled??

Don’t always act smart all the time, at times play a fool to those very close to you. This will make you know if that person close to you is trying to take advantage of you or not.

Don’t always expect good things to happen to you only. Expect the good, the bad and the ugly. Nor be only you them born with silver spoon. Prepare your mind and experience the ugly side of life. It’s your story to tell. Like everyone else does. But be positive.

Troubles will ALWAYS come and go. Be prepared for it and don’t run from it. It prepares you for the journey ahead. Every trouble that comes to you is either a blessing in disguise to you, or a blessing to another person. Examples of troubles; if you mistakenly get a woman pregnant, and you give her money to go abort it. It’s a blessing to the doctors/nurses/whoever dey abort pikins for you. You just put food for their table. Or should you decide to keep the baby, and be a responsible father, it’s a blessing to the little baby that will carry your name coz you just gave life and a blessing to you as well. grin

Tomorrow will always come no matter what. If you like go broke/sick/in troubles etc. tomorrow will not wait for you to blow/get well. So if your today isn’t working, tomorrow might be a breakthrough.

If you ask someone for a favor and got disappointed. Don’t feel too bad. It happens. Everyone has got a problem to solve too. Be understanding and be positive. Examples; you can’t come to me to ask for financial help and I tell you I don’t have, you start feeling I disappointed you. You don’t know if my mom/dad/loved one is on a sick bed. You don’t know my troubles too. If them nor tell you, you nor go know.

If you have money to eat good food, my brother eat o. I swear don’t deprive yourself of this. I can use my last money to eat a very good meal. Na waten Enter your body be your own. When you die Na family or bank go collect all your savings.

Immediately you are born, eating food is compulsory till your death. Have you ever wondered how you get to eat everyday? 1/2/3/4 times a day? Even if you don’t eat today because you don’t have money, you’ll surely eat tomorrow or next. MUST!!! If you can eat everyday without stopping or trying to escape eating, think positive of life and tell yourself you’ll be great and big when the time is right.

And lastly, help people around you. EVERYONE needs help. Everyone is going through a tough time. Give with a clean heart. It might come back to you someday.

So many more to share but I’ll leave this for now.

I won’t report to work for the next couple of days. Enough time to fry my brain.

Wish y’all a nice week.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Life Journey Tips To Everyone. Please Read And Learn. by Nobody: 7:31am On Oct 01, 2019
stupidity:
As God have done it for me last night and I didn’t die, I want to share this beautiful piece with you all.

Are you a hustler? Working relentlessly but you feel your hustles isn’t paying off yet? Getting used by friends/loved ones?

Smoke weed like me, you’ll realize life itself is a scam. Where you are coming from and what you do is what defines your future.

When I was very little I thought DESTINY was real. It’s all scam I swear. A little mishap can alter that destiny you believed in. Also a little touch to your life can change everything around for you. You can be whoever you want to be nowadays. Even guys that we thought were the leftovers back then now have a twist.

Never trust anyone. Not even girlfriend, wife, brother or sister. We humans can change anytime for our own selfish interest so don’t expect someone to kill, lie or steal for you. If someone very dear to you disappoint/hurts you, move on stronger and don’t hold on to it. Even you have disappointed/betrayed someone one way or the other. So who are you to feel entitled??

Don’t always act smart all the time, at times play a fool to those very close to you. This will make you know if that person close to you is trying to take advantage of you or not.

Don’t always expect good things to happen to you only. Expect the good, the bad and the ugly. Nor be only you them born with silver spoon. Prepare your mind and experience the ugly side of life. It’s your story to tell. Like everyone else does. But be positive.

Troubles will ALWAYS come and go. Be prepared for it and don’t run from it. It prepares you for the journey ahead. Every trouble that comes to you is either a blessing in disguise to you, or a blessing to another person. Examples of troubles; if you mistakenly get a woman pregnant, and you give her money to go abort it. It’s a blessing to the doctors/nurses/whoever dey abort pikins for you. You just put food for their table. Or should you decide to keep the baby, and be a responsible father, it’s a blessing to the little baby that will carry your name coz you just gave life and a blessing to you as well. grin

Tomorrow will always come no matter what. If you like go broke/sick/in troubles etc. tomorrow will not wait for you to blow/get well. So if your today isn’t working, tomorrow might be a breakthrough.

If you ask someone for a favor and got disappointed. Don’t feel too bad. It happens. Everyone has got a problem to solve too. Be understanding and be positive. Examples; you can’t come to me to ask for financial help and I tell you I don’t have, you start feeling I disappointed you. You don’t know if my mom/dad/loved one is on a sick bed. You don’t know my troubles too. If them nor tell you, you nor go know.

If you have money to eat good food, my brother eat o. I swear don’t deprive yourself of this. I can use my last money to eat a very good meal. Na waten Enter your body be your own. When you die Na family or bank go collect all your savings.

Immediately you are born, eating food is compulsory till your death. Have you ever wondered how you get to eat everyday? 1/2/3/4 times a day? Even if you don’t eat today because you don’t have money, you’ll surely eat tomorrow or next. MUST!!! If you can eat everyday without stopping or trying to escape eating, think positive of life and tell yourself you’ll be great and big when the time is right.

And lastly, help people around you. EVERYONE needs help. Everyone is going through a tough time. Give with a clean heart. It might come back to you someday.

I won’t report to work for the next couple of days. Enough time to fry my brain.

Wish y’all a nice week.

funny but tru
Re: Life Journey Tips To Everyone. Please Read And Learn. by tillaman(m): 7:55am On Oct 01, 2019
stupidity:

Wish y’all a nice week.

word!!!
That Mali weed must be really good
Re: Life Journey Tips To Everyone. Please Read And Learn. by kingscare1(m): 8:04am On Oct 01, 2019
Weed is Love, Life & Freedom
Re: Life Journey Tips To Everyone. Please Read And Learn. by powerhouse3(m): 8:07am On Oct 01, 2019
And you claim stupidity.... My guy you are wise

2 Likes

Re: Life Journey Tips To Everyone. Please Read And Learn. by Realtizzy(m): 8:31am On Oct 01, 2019
What an interesting piece . God bless u bro nd plz change ur username , thou is mere nickname but e no fit u abeg

1 Like

Re: Life Journey Tips To Everyone. Please Read And Learn. by UnclePrincipal(m): 10:51am On Oct 01, 2019
Bro, recommend that weed for me sef nau

1 Like

Re: Life Journey Tips To Everyone. Please Read And Learn. by presented007(m): 2:40pm On Oct 01, 2019
You try bro I hail you for this

(1) (Reply)

31 Stupid Things Women Do, That Mess Up Their Relationships With Men. / My Fiance Threw My Iphone Inside The Toilet.how Can I Forgive Him? / Ondo State? Let's Connect!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.