Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,134 members, 7,887,282 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:47 AM

Buhari’s Independence Broadcast Insult To Nigerians, Says PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Independence Broadcast Insult To Nigerians, Says PDP (20552 Views)

Full Text Of President Buhari's Independence Day Speech. / 20 Lies From General Buhari’s Independence Day Broadcast, By Reno Omokri / Reno Omokri Debunks Buhari's Independence Day Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Independence Broadcast Insult To Nigerians, Says PDP by AK481(m): 7:24pm On Oct 01, 2019
A president of a zoo gave independent day broadcast and nobody watched it,nobody find it worthy of discussion.

We are doomed

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Independence Broadcast Insult To Nigerians, Says PDP by TheShopKeeper(m): 7:24pm On Oct 01, 2019
...the Nigeria politics needs a very effective opposition party to the current apc administration who are not doing anything tangible for the populace....
Re: Buhari’s Independence Broadcast Insult To Nigerians, Says PDP by Seventy7kings: 7:25pm On Oct 01, 2019
Nukilia:
I think the PDP crooks should spare us the rethorics! We were all in this country when the BOT of PDP told Nigerians that they'll run Nigerians for 60 years. Today, the story has changed. I cannot forget so quickly how PDP members and their families were smiling to the bank with looted funds while the roads were not fixed and the nations treasury was raped ruthlessly.

The APC rode on the back of the suffering masses and today they have brought hardship on the citizen of this country. This same party decided to awaken the dictatorial style of leadership carried out by past military leaders in Nigeria. I can assure them that they will meet with stiff resistance very soon and their party will fall like a pack of cards. Anyone that associates with this dictatorial party would be dragged on the streets and their properties would be destroyed within a split second.

As students of history, we could remember so well how the praise singers of Abacha extolled him in the press and they laughed at the suffering masses. It is only a matter of time before things change and we have Buhari paying for the sins of the past retired generals who have meted out hardship on Nigerians. The handwriting is on the wall, ranging from disobeying of court order and manhandling of innocent citizens.

When the sleeping Nigerians wake up, the present political leaders in PDP and APC would leave the country under the cover of darkness and their families would be repatriated to Nigeria where their heads will roll on the altar of true justice!

#IndependenceIsComing cry
Las las, I read a good comment before the day ends, thank you for this sensible comment.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Independence Broadcast Insult To Nigerians, Says PDP by Aidejay(m): 7:25pm On Oct 01, 2019
Mtchwwwwww!
PDP
APC
d same
Re: Buhari’s Independence Broadcast Insult To Nigerians, Says PDP by tomioro(m): 7:27pm On Oct 01, 2019
And Buhari is going to South Africa for 3 days. The man hardly stays at home. This is why the country is in a mess.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Independence Broadcast Insult To Nigerians, Says PDP by Myself2(m): 7:29pm On Oct 01, 2019
Only two categories of Nigerians will applaud Buhari for that address filled with lies and wickedness.They are;
1) Hyp0critical thieves/liars beneffitting from this evil corrupt government
2) F00ls that are almost brain dead that they can see beyond their noses

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Independence Broadcast Insult To Nigerians, Says PDP by Chukwurah003: 7:30pm On Oct 01, 2019
PDP’s very existence is an insult to Nigerians.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Independence Broadcast Insult To Nigerians, Says PDP by Chukwurah003: 7:31pm On Oct 01, 2019
Myself2:
Only two categories of Nigerians will applaud Buhari for that address filled with lies and wickedness.They are;
1) Hyp0critical thieves/liars beneffitting from this evil corrupt government
2) F00ls that are almost brain dead that they can see beyond their noses

PDP criminals never have anything constructive to say.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Independence Broadcast Insult To Nigerians, Says PDP by Juban(m): 7:32pm On Oct 01, 2019
Well spoken. I agree with you.
clems88:
ok

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Independence Broadcast Insult To Nigerians, Says PDP by Truthbites: 7:32pm On Oct 01, 2019
Insult upon injury with plenty salt n pepper..
Re: Buhari’s Independence Broadcast Insult To Nigerians, Says PDP by emsheddy(m): 7:34pm On Oct 01, 2019
make una keep quiet abegi. That we are insulting these crop of idiots doesn't mean we have forgotten what we suffered under you guys. Shut the hell up. Thunder fire PDP. Multiple thunder fire APC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Independence Broadcast Insult To Nigerians, Says PDP by Sylraph1: 7:35pm On Oct 01, 2019
Even though I don't support Buhari and his APC led government,..I think it's high time this PDP hypocrites should keep quiet and move on.

Lamenting as if the are better....

Am tired of the both parties...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Independence Broadcast Insult To Nigerians, Says PDP by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 01, 2019
Re: Buhari’s Independence Broadcast Insult To Nigerians, Says PDP by ithink7: 7:36pm On Oct 01, 2019
Aonkuuse:
Can they shut up for once

No they can't. It's called democracy. Everyone have the right to talk. Opposition is meant to keep leadership on their toes.
Re: Buhari’s Independence Broadcast Insult To Nigerians, Says PDP by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 01, 2019
NwaNimo1:
Buhari is an embarrassment internationally.....

even b4 the speech
Re: Buhari’s Independence Broadcast Insult To Nigerians, Says PDP by stormborn28(m): 7:47pm On Oct 01, 2019
Nukilia:
I think the PDP crooks should spare us the rethorics! We were all in this country when the BOT of PDP told Nigerians that they'll run Nigerians for 60 years. Today, the story has changed. I cannot forget so quickly how PDP members and their families were smiling to the bank with looted funds while the roads were not fixed and the nations treasury was raped ruthlessly.

The APC rode on the back of the suffering masses and today they have brought hardship on the citizen of this country. This same party decided to awaken the dictatorial style of leadership carried out by past military leaders in Nigeria. I can assure them that they will meet with stiff resistance very soon and their party will fall like a pack of cards. Anyone that associates with this dictatorial party would be dragged on the streets and their properties would be destroyed within a split second.

As students of history, we could remember so well how the praise singers of Abacha extolled him in the press and they laughed at the suffering masses. It is only a matter of time before things change and we have Buhari paying for the sins of the past retired generals who have meted out hardship on Nigerians. The handwriting is on the wall, ranging from disobeying of court order and manhandling of innocent citizens.

When the sleeping Nigerians wake up, the present political leaders in PDP and APC would leave the country under the cover of darkness and their families would be repatriated to Nigeria where their heads will roll on the altar of true justice!

#IndependenceIsComing cry
you have spoken well... I can't imagine PDP having the gut to accuse APC... Both of them are as useless as a toilet tissue when used to wipe my as..s meeeeennnhhh

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Independence Broadcast Insult To Nigerians, Says PDP by Cherrybae(f): 7:49pm On Oct 01, 2019
franchasng:
Thread topic = #FACT angry

Just listen to yourself talk, read what you typed again and read it again, and be honest to yourself, are you truly satisfied with Buhari's performance If I say a prayer that may God and nature and your future husband or current husband rule your life the same way Buhari is ruling Nigeria, can you boldly and honestly say AMEN

Be careful with the things you say, nature have a way of giving you back what you wish.

Listen, PDP is not a human being, PDP is not a person, 90% or more of the people currently working with Buhari now and shouting PDP destroyed Nigeria for 16 years were all members of PDP who just changed uniform to APC, so what are you blabbing about PDP destroyed Nigeria, who is PDP

Which party did Rotimi Amaechi the God of Yorubas and supporters of Buhari's evil leadership came from

Which party did Godswill Akpabio belonged to some few years ago

Which party was El Rufai in Chris Ngige, Rochas Okorocha, Adams Oshiomhole, which party did they belonged to before and which party brought them to political limelight

People like you are the reason Nigeria has remained miserable and stagnant as it is!!! Who is PDP

Stop talking about PDP and talk about people and persons!

Nigerian political system have no political party structure, they just run to any party they feel have the power and federal might to rig election for their favor, no ideology, so stop deceiving yourself young woman or man, I don't know which you are!!

Buhari is the worst president to ever rule Nigeria; he is worst than Abacha and even his own wife Aisha Buhari has agreed and totally disappointed with him!! angry

Or are you more Buharist than Aisha Buhari his wife and kids

Keep fooling yourself, time will tell you.

Igbos you are blabbing about that they are the only ones supporting PDP, its not as if Igbos are supporting PDP, Igbos are not...Buhari is a total disaster to Nigeria....and its only Igbos full opposition and criticism of Buhari's failed government that has made Buhari and his cohorts they call cabals to be doing the little positive works they have been doing, if not for Igbos, Buhari and his co would have pocket Nigeria, including you and your household and nobody will question them, so thank Igbos for keeping Buhari and co on their toes smiley

I'm satisfied with Buhari. Deal with it if it pained you.
And I say Amen to your prayer

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Independence Broadcast Insult To Nigerians, Says PDP by stormborn28(m): 7:49pm On Oct 01, 2019
ithink7:

No they can't. It's called democracy. Everyone have the right to talk. Opposition is meant to keep leadership on their toes.
the useless opposition that did the same.... They are both useless

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Independence Broadcast Insult To Nigerians, Says PDP by stormborn28(m): 7:57pm On Oct 01, 2019
Cherrybae:

is a milobustious
Re: Buhari’s Independence Broadcast Insult To Nigerians, Says PDP by Boyooosa(m): 7:58pm On Oct 01, 2019
franchasng:

Just listen to yourself talk, read what you typed again and read it again, and be honest to yourself, are you truly satisfied with Buhari's performance If I say a prayer that may God and nature and your future husband or current husband rule your life the same way Buhari is ruling Nigeria, can you boldly and honestly say AMEN

Be careful with the things you say, nature have a way of giving you back what you wish.

Listen, PDP is not a human being, PDP is not a person, 90% or more of the people currently working with Buhari now and shouting PDP destroyed Nigeria for 16 years were all members of PDP who just changed uniform to APC, so what are you blabbing about PDP destroyed Nigeria, who is PDP

Which party did Rotimi Amaechi the God of Yorubas and supporters of Buhari's evil leadership came from

Which party was El Rufai in Chris Ngige, Rochas Okorocha, Adams Oshiomhole, which party did they belonged to before and which party brought them to political limelight

People like you are the reason Nigeria has remained miserable and stagnant as it is!!! Who is PDP

Nigerian political system have no political party structure, they just run to any party they feel have the power and federal might to rig election for their favor, no ideology, so stop deceiving yourself young woman or man, I don't know which you are!!

Buhari is the worst president to ever rule Nigeria; he is worst than Abacha and even his own wife Aisha Buhari has agreed and totally disappointed with him!! angry

Igbos you are blabbing about that they are the only ones supporting PDP, its not as if Igbos are supporting PDP, Igbos are not...Buhari is a total disaster to Nigeria....and its only Igbos full opposition and criticism of Buhari's failed government that has made Buhari and his cohorts they call cabals to be doing the little positive works they have been doing, if not for Igbos, Buhari and his co would have pocket Nigeria, including you and your household and nobody will question them, so thank Igbos for keeping Buhari and co on their toes smiley
Bro relax with your cursing attitude joor. we dont want PDP in this country again. lets continue APC till we have God's sent Agent abeg!

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Independence Broadcast Insult To Nigerians, Says PDP by Bobyro: 8:12pm On Oct 01, 2019
Myself2:
1) Hypocritical thieves/liars benefitting from this evil corrupt government
2) Fools that are almost brain dead that they can see beyond their noses
Exactly.. and we have so many fools and hypocrites in Nigeria... They criticize at the backs of the stupid leaders and when they meet them, the same fools bow down to the same criticized leaders like cowards. And that's why the leaders have turned the Nigerian citizens to mere chickens!
Re: Buhari’s Independence Broadcast Insult To Nigerians, Says PDP by Bobyro: 8:14pm On Oct 01, 2019
Cherrybae:

You're so dumb!
Re: Buhari’s Independence Broadcast Insult To Nigerians, Says PDP by Stillthebest: 8:14pm On Oct 01, 2019
franchasng:

Igbos you are blabbing about that they are the only ones supporting PDP, its not as if Igbos are supporting PDP, Igbos are not... Buhari is a total disaster to Nigeria....and its only Igbos full opposition and criticism of Buhari's failed government that has made Buhari and his cohorts they call cabals to be doing the little positive works they have been doing, if not for Igbos, Buhari and his co would have pocket Nigeria, including you and your household and nobody will question them, so thank Igbos for keeping Buhari and co on their toes smiley

The bolded*** People should have freedom to associate, sympathise and support. He can support whoever. Bur he shouldn't have castigated ipob or brought ethnicity to it.

Yes, Buhari is more than a disaster.
Re: Buhari’s Independence Broadcast Insult To Nigerians, Says PDP by bencr7: 8:15pm On Oct 01, 2019
pdp shut up abeg,if u pple hv fix diz country,diz disaster buhari would hv not become president, because both of u and apc are d same.
Re: Buhari’s Independence Broadcast Insult To Nigerians, Says PDP by Irohjohnpaulc(m): 8:16pm On Oct 01, 2019
*So sadly written about Nigeria, yet so true. See a poetry written about Nigeria*

*NIGERIA:*
The land of Generals without war,
Professors without discovery,
Politicians without ideology,
Wealth without prosperity,
Religion without piety,
Leaders without vision,
The oppressed without resistance nor worries,
Courts without justice,
Criminals without fears,
History without glory,
Heroes without honour,
Schools without learning,
Artists without taste,
Intellectuals without thought,
Terrorists without identity,
Appointees without roles,
Hunger without famine,
Change without progress,
Next level without foundation,
Democracy without citizens,
Democracy without freedom of speech.
Religion without conscience.
Land of money without amenities.
Unity without love,
Heroes without sacrifice,
Policies without plans,
Crime without culprits,
Saints without humility,
Integrity without performance,
Wars without enemies,
Billionaires without business,
Youth without dreams,
Elders without wisdom.
Rulers without sense of justice
Imams and Pastors without the fear of God
Sheikhs and Priests without respect for their callings

Nigerians look yourselves in the mirror.

What do you see?
a complete ZOO
Re: Buhari’s Independence Broadcast Insult To Nigerians, Says PDP by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 01, 2019
shocked
Re: Buhari’s Independence Broadcast Insult To Nigerians, Says PDP by Omenkata: 8:28pm On Oct 01, 2019
[s]
Cherrybae:

[/s]
Re: Buhari’s Independence Broadcast Insult To Nigerians, Says PDP by Minjim: 8:28pm On Oct 01, 2019
PDP and APC are the real insult to Nigeria and Nigerians
Re: Buhari’s Independence Broadcast Insult To Nigerians, Says PDP by Omenkata: 8:28pm On Oct 01, 2019
[s]
Cherrybae:
Can PDP shut up for once. A party that ruled for 16yrs a period of oil boom and looted Nigeria dry.

I may not like Buhari and AzpC but I'm satisfied with Buhari.

Only Igbos will hail PDP for this, supporters of evil.
[/s]
Re: Buhari’s Independence Broadcast Insult To Nigerians, Says PDP by Omenkata: 8:32pm On Oct 01, 2019
[s][quote author=ola33t post=82749877][/quote][/s]
Re: Buhari’s Independence Broadcast Insult To Nigerians, Says PDP by Jones4190(m): 8:36pm On Oct 01, 2019
is like the devil is still interested with the affairs of PDP as the funding member

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

China Approves Loan For $2.6 Billion AKK Gas Pipeline / Why Tinubu Declared State Of Emergency On Food Security — Uche Nwosu / It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.