Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,830 members, 7,872,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:11 PM

Buhari’s Independence Broadcast Insult To Nigerians, Says PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Independence Broadcast Insult To Nigerians, Says PDP (20534 Views)

Full Text Of President Buhari's Independence Day Speech. / 20 Lies From General Buhari’s Independence Day Broadcast, By Reno Omokri / Reno Omokri Debunks Buhari's Independence Day Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Independence Broadcast Insult To Nigerians, Says PDP by smirn(m): 8:49pm On Oct 01, 2019
God punish PDP.
Re: Buhari’s Independence Broadcast Insult To Nigerians, Says PDP by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 01, 2019
Re: Buhari’s Independence Broadcast Insult To Nigerians, Says PDP by Omenkata: 8:56pm On Oct 01, 2019
[s]
ola33t:

[/s]
Re: Buhari’s Independence Broadcast Insult To Nigerians, Says PDP by kikake: 8:58pm On Oct 01, 2019
Aonkuuse:
Can they shut up for once

Did PMB sing praises once again to International Oil Companies when he was supposed to talk about his anti corruption fight?
I never bothered to listen to his independence day speech.
Re: Buhari’s Independence Broadcast Insult To Nigerians, Says PDP by WOCKHARDI(m): 9:08pm On Oct 01, 2019
Cherrybae(f): 7:17pm
Can PDP shut up for once. A party that ruled for 16yrs a period of oil boom and looted Nigeria dry.

I may not like Buhari and AzpC but I'm satisfied with Buhari.

Only Igbos will hail PDP for this, supporters of evil.

Just listen to yourself talk, read what you typed again and read it again, and be honest to yourself, are you truly satisfied with Buhari's performance If I say a prayer that may God and nature and your future husband or current husband rule your life the same way Buhari is ruling Nigeria, can you boldly and honestly say AMEN

Be careful with the things you say, nature have a way of giving you back what you wish.

Listen, PDP is not a human being, PDP is not a person, 90% or more of the people currently working with Buhari now and shouting PDP destroyed Nigeria for 16 years were all members of PDP who just changed uniform to APC, so what are you blabbing about PDP destroyed Nigeria, who is PDP

Which party did Rotimi Amaechi the God of Yorubas and supporters of Buhari's evil leadership came from

Which party did Godswill Akpabio belonged to some few years ago

Which party was El Rufai in Chris Ngige, Rochas Okorocha, Adams Oshiomhole, which party did they belonged to before and which party brought them to political limelight

People like you are the reason Nigeria has remained miserable and stagnant as it is!!! Who is PDP

Stop talking about PDP and talk about people and persons!

Nigerian political system have no political party structure, they just run to any party they feel have the power and federal might to rig election for their favor, no ideology, so stop deceiving yourself young woman or man, I don't know which you are!!

Buhari is the worst president to ever rule Nigeria; he is worst than Abacha and even his own wife Aisha Buhari has agreed and totally disappointed with him!! angry

Or are you more Buharist than Aisha Buhari his wife and kids

Keep fooling yourself, time will tell you.

Igbos you are blabbing about that they are the only ones supporting PDP, its not as if Igbos are supporting PDP, Igbos are not...Buhari is a total disaster to Nigeria....and its only Igbos full opposition and criticism of Buhari's failed government that has made Buhari and his cohorts they call cabals to be doing the little positive works they have been doing, if not for Igbos, Buhari and his co would have pocket Nigeria, including you and your household and nobody will question them, so thank Igbos for keeping Buhari and co on their toes.

Perfect answer to childish blabbing.
Re: Buhari’s Independence Broadcast Insult To Nigerians, Says PDP by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 01, 2019
Nukilia:
I think the PDP crooks should spare us the rethorics! We were all in this country when the BOT of PDP told Nigerians that they'll run Nigerians for 60 years. Today, the story has changed. I cannot forget so quickly how PDP members and their families were smiling to the bank with looted funds while the roads were not fixed and the nations treasury was raped ruthlessly.

The APC rode on the back of the suffering masses and today they have brought hardship on the citizen of this country. This same party decided to awaken the dictatorial style of leadership carried out by past military leaders in Nigeria. I can assure them that they will meet with stiff resistance very soon and their party will fall like a pack of cards. Anyone that associates with this dictatorial party would be dragged on the streets and their properties would be destroyed within a split second.

As students of history, we could remember so well how the praise singers of Abacha extolled him in the press and they laughed at the suffering masses. It is only a matter of time before things change and we have Buhari paying for the sins of the past retired generals who have meted out hardship on Nigerians. The handwriting is on the wall, ranging from disobeying of court order and manhandling of innocent citizens.

When the sleeping Nigerians wake up, the present political leaders in PDP and APC would leave the country under the cover of darkness and their families would be repatriated to Nigeria where their heads will roll on the altar of true justice!

#IndependenceIsComing cry

So tell me one thing that changed under APC...let us learn how to tell this people the truth
Re: Buhari’s Independence Broadcast Insult To Nigerians, Says PDP by DAVEZONIGLTD: 9:26pm On Oct 01, 2019
akdjr:
My only joy is that PDP can never smell that sit again.

Please who is PDP?

Kindly mention names of at least 50 people who rule and looted our treasure for the past 16 years and their current position /location or political party.
Re: Buhari’s Independence Broadcast Insult To Nigerians, Says PDP by tfelicityk(m): 9:50pm On Oct 01, 2019
This people are jokers!

Can't they profound solutions rather than complaining!
Re: Buhari’s Independence Broadcast Insult To Nigerians, Says PDP by bejeria101(m): 10:37pm On Oct 01, 2019
Aonkuuse:
Can they shut up for oncei

Can you have sense for once?
Re: Buhari’s Independence Broadcast Insult To Nigerians, Says PDP by Wahala90: 10:41pm On Oct 01, 2019
Sorry!

Re: Buhari’s Independence Broadcast Insult To Nigerians, Says PDP by awoluyi(m): 3:49am On Oct 02, 2019
Nukilia:
I think the PDP crooks should spare us the rethorics! We were all in this country when the BOT of PDP told Nigerians that they'll run Nigerians for 60 years. Today, the story has changed. I cannot forget so quickly how PDP members and their families were smiling to the bank with looted funds while the roads were not fixed and the nations treasury was raped ruthlessly.

The APC rode on the back of the suffering masses and today they have brought hardship on the citizen of this country. This same party decided to awaken the dictatorial style of leadership carried out by past military leaders in Nigeria. I can assure them that they will meet with stiff resistance very soon and their party will fall like a pack of cards. Anyone that associates with this dictatorial party would be dragged on the streets and their properties would be destroyed within a split second.

As students of history, we could remember so well how the praise singers of Abacha extolled him in the press and they laughed at the suffering masses. It is only a matter of time before things change and we have Buhari paying for the sins of the past retired generals who have meted out hardship on Nigerians. The handwriting is on the wall, ranging from disobeying of court order and manhandling of innocent citizens.

When the sleeping Nigerians wake up, the present political leaders in PDP and APC would leave the country under the cover of darkness and their families would be repatriated to Nigeria where their heads will roll on the altar of true justice!

#IndependenceIsComing cry

Both PDP& APC have been insulting Nigerians since 1999. In fact they have made Nigerians look like conquered people.
Nigeria will remain in perpetual mess should PDP take over from APC again in 2023. PDP is a political party peopled by "roaring lions and lionesses " looking for a treasury to pl- -der. APC has shown that it is an extension of PDP.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Independence Broadcast Insult To Nigerians, Says PDP by respect80(m): 7:38am On Oct 02, 2019
sexyking1:
I'm a staunch critics of this administration, but the way PDP reacts like a drowning cat makes me feel they have nothing to offer even. Please let them channel their reactions and actions to more productive things other than criticizing already known unrepentant and certified illiterate we have in aso!

You're about to be right but you're wrong.
What PDP is doing is what opposition entails in politics, and as long as they do the criticism in a constructive manner, I think it's OK.

You don't expect them to just lay low to only wake up when it's time for election because strong opposition is always a part and parcel of any good democracy.

It is their duty to always find a reason to criticize every bit of their opponents action and that way, the ruling government would know that some people are always there getting ready to take their position.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Independence Broadcast Insult To Nigerians, Says PDP by akdjr(m): 7:54am On Oct 02, 2019
Not the people. The party
quote author=DAVEZONIGLTD post=82753359]

Please who is PDP?

Kindly mention names of at least 50 people who rule and looted our treasure for the past 16 years and their current position /location or political party. [/quote]
Re: Buhari’s Independence Broadcast Insult To Nigerians, Says PDP by sexyking1: 8:41am On Oct 02, 2019
respect80:

You're about to be right but you're wrong.
What PDP is doing is what opposition entails in politics, and as long as they do the criticism in a constructive manner, I think it's OK.

You don't expect them to just lay low to only wake up when it's time for election because strong opposition is always a part and parcel of any good democracy.

It is their duty to always find a reason to criticize every bit of their opponents action and that way, the ruling government would know that some people are always there getting ready to take their position.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Independence Broadcast Insult To Nigerians, Says PDP by Myself2(m): 4:48pm On Oct 02, 2019
Chukwurah003:

PDP criminals never have anything constructive to say.

What does this have to do with PDP, obviously with your puerile way of thinking, you are not up to those in category 1 so you belong to the second category I listed, that;s the category of fools that are almost brain dead whose stock in trade is to follow and applaud this clueless government blindly

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video And Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Anambra / 12 Political Parties Pledge Allegiance To APC / Fact Chek: Has NIN-SIM Integration Reduced Kidnapping As Claimed By Pantami?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.