Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,933 members, 7,872,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:31 AM

12 Political Parties Pledge Allegiance To APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 12 Political Parties Pledge Allegiance To APC (20536 Views)

(Pics)Akwa Ibom Youths Pledge Allegiance to Biafra / Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle / 12 Of 26 Political Parties Pledge Allegiance To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

12 Political Parties Pledge Allegiance To APC by teeebugs: 6:59am On Mar 19, 2015
Twelve political parties have pledged to work with the main opposition party, the All Progressives Congress (APC), to ensure that the general election is conducted in a free and fair manner.

The National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Movement (PDM), Dr. Bashir Ibrahim, who led representatives of the parties on a solidarity visit to the APC presidential candidate, Major-General Muhammadu Buhari (rtd), Wednesday in Abuja, said they would stand with the APC by insisting that the right thing is done to ensure a credible election.

“We are here to collaborate with the APC. It is unfortunate that some political parties have decided to serve their masters rather than the country. We are here to inform you that we will stand by you and on the side of the truth,” he said.

While receiving the parties Buhari expressed gratitude to those who had agreed to enter into a working relationship with him and the APC.

“I honestly appreciate how you arrived at this decision to cooperate with us in this election. This decision is very patriotic. We have to appreciate the stage we are in. We have to realise that we can save the system and our country if we come together,” he said.
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/12-of-26-political-parties-pledge-allegiance-to-apc/204476/

http://monitor9ja.com/2015/03/12-political-parties-pledge-allegiance-to-apc/

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 12 Political Parties Pledge Allegiance To APC by CharliParker: 7:08am On Mar 19, 2015
I AM FROM IGBO LAND
NWAFOR IGBO
I AM IN SUPPORT OF

CHANGE
I HAVE DECIDED

389 Likes 38 Shares

Re: 12 Political Parties Pledge Allegiance To APC by GboyegaD(m): 7:13am On Mar 19, 2015
We are moving forward. The writing on the wall is getting clearer. March 4 Buhari!

198 Likes 16 Shares

Re: 12 Political Parties Pledge Allegiance To APC by Mtm5313: 7:13am On Mar 19, 2015
CharliParker:
I AM FROM IGBO LAND
NWAFOR IGBO
I AM IN SUPPORT OF

CHANGE
I HAVE DECIDED

138 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 12 Political Parties Pledge Allegiance To APC by politricks: 7:16am On Mar 19, 2015
No one can stop change not even when you threaten to stone the change agents.

159 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 12 Political Parties Pledge Allegiance To APC by viczing(m): 7:16am On Mar 19, 2015
CharliParker:
I AM FROM IGBO LAND
NWAFOR IGBO
I AM IN SUPPORT OF

CHANGE
I HAVE DECIDED

Why must you say ur from igbo?

U can endorse without saying where ur from.

Must you be gullible? undecided

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 12 Political Parties Pledge Allegiance To APC by centmichael101(m): 7:35am On Mar 19, 2015
I stand for jonathan, come rain come shine!!

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 12 Political Parties Pledge Allegiance To APC by gen2briz(m): 8:17am On Mar 19, 2015
People are ready...
Inec is ready.
I yam ready.

If you are afraid of FEBUHARI, then I'll March GMB /PYO to Aso rock.

155 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 12 Political Parties Pledge Allegiance To APC by 5p1naz(m): 8:17am On Mar 19, 2015
Nigerian politicians

1 Like

Re: 12 Political Parties Pledge Allegiance To APC by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 19, 2015
Change has come.........

No one can stop the moving train

Sai Buhari

81 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 12 Political Parties Pledge Allegiance To APC by DeCritique(m): 8:18am On Mar 19, 2015
The deceit of the APC has fallen upon them like morning dews...

Now is time for them to start acting like their masters...

Well,

#GEJTill2019

The wind of transformation can never be stopped.

If you stand on its path, it will take you along with it

God Bless Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan!!

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 12 Political Parties Pledge Allegiance To APC by Blackchampion(m): 8:18am On Mar 19, 2015
Huh!

7 Likes

Re: 12 Political Parties Pledge Allegiance To APC by PatiencePikin: 8:18am On Mar 19, 2015
My Gawd, My Gawd, no matter how my animes rice against me, they sha not plosper...
Re: 12 Political Parties Pledge Allegiance To APC by Burger01(m): 8:18am On Mar 19, 2015
Nice one.

I have Decided!

Sai Buhari!

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 12 Political Parties Pledge Allegiance To APC by crownprince102: 8:19am On Mar 19, 2015
The writing is getting clearer on the wall. Change is imminent in our country.

God Bless GMB
God Bless PYO
God Bless APC
God Bless Nigeria.

#IHaveDecided.
#SaiBuhari

86 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 12 Political Parties Pledge Allegiance To APC by angrybird007: 8:19am On Mar 19, 2015
grin cheesy wink tongue
I can see everything turning around
See everything turning around
seee everything turning around
For our sucess cheesy

AAAAHHHH SHOKI! cheesy

#APC!
#CHANGE!!!

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 12 Political Parties Pledge Allegiance To APC by snowland(m): 8:19am On Mar 19, 2015
Cool.

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 12 Political Parties Pledge Allegiance To APC by adioolayi(m): 8:19am On Mar 19, 2015
welcome on board

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Political Parties Pledge Allegiance To APC by samnificent(m): 8:19am On Mar 19, 2015
We In Rivers state we are praying for Safe Elections

#VoteNotFight

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Political Parties Pledge Allegiance To APC by Mekybliss(f): 8:20am On Mar 19, 2015
Whatever.
Re: 12 Political Parties Pledge Allegiance To APC by hazyfm: 8:20am On Mar 19, 2015
SAI BABA

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 12 Political Parties Pledge Allegiance To APC by FIGARO00: 8:20am On Mar 19, 2015
Don't worry, next week is almost upon us...

1 Like

Re: 12 Political Parties Pledge Allegiance To APC by Caseless: 8:20am On Mar 19, 2015
Ofcourse, we need them; we need their allegiance to help us in the violent protest pdp is acting to instigate by always putting forth their ' manupulative antics' as far as this election is concerned.

6 Likes

Re: 12 Political Parties Pledge Allegiance To APC by crownprince102: 8:20am On Mar 19, 2015
PatiencePikin:
My Gawd, My Gawd, no matter how my animes rice against me, they sha not plosper...
Seriously......... You be hin pikin grin
Re: 12 Political Parties Pledge Allegiance To APC by DeCritique(m): 8:21am On Mar 19, 2015
angrybird007:
H

H is for His Excellency, Goodluck Jonathan Till 2019

1 Like

Re: 12 Political Parties Pledge Allegiance To APC by hazyfm: 8:21am On Mar 19, 2015
viczing:

Why must you say ur from igbo?

U can endorse without saying where ur from.

Must you be gullible? undecided

NOTHING WRONG IN THAT... STOP BEING PARANOID

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Political Parties Pledge Allegiance To APC by dridowu: 8:21am On Mar 19, 2015
Good for democracy
I have decided
My Vote stand gidigba for GMB/PYO
Nigeria Must Be Great Again

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 12 Political Parties Pledge Allegiance To APC by Rilwon: 8:21am On Mar 19, 2015

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 12 Political Parties Pledge Allegiance To APC by stronger: 8:22am On Mar 19, 2015
Personally, I don't believe in all these endorsements. CHANGE IS HERE and even if all the parties align with PDP, it will NOT stop CHANGE!!

Now, a minute percentage of the politicians might be doing this selflessly, but we know most of the are doing it for their pockets.

The politicians and people giving these endorsements for their own benefit are of 2 classes;

(1) GEJ Endorsers: these are the SHORT-SIGHTED ones who can not afford to have the share of dollars pass them by. They tell themselves they have to eat from the national cake now, today, this moment. They are the ones that form useless groups like "association of okada riders that use yellow helmets" grin grin Some of them know for sure GEj will lose but they want to quickly collect their own and go. Short-sighted.

(2) GMB Endorsers: They have not been many for obvious reasons (No dollar to share). But these are the ones that think Ahead. They KNOW BUHARI is going to win. So they want to be part of the winning team quickly (Not the millions that will defect after the elections) They are risk-takers and largely have some integrity because the easiest thing is to quickly collect dollars and clean mouth. They are far-sighted.

Where do you belong?

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 12 Political Parties Pledge Allegiance To APC by Houseofglam7(f): 8:22am On Mar 19, 2015
The people will decide soon angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria May Go The Way Of Rwanda, Congo DR, Says Ezekwesili / Buhari Has No Human Side – AIED Rubbishes Documentary On President / Imo House Of Assembly Impeaches Majority Leader Uche Ogbuagu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.