Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,258 members, 7,887,741 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:10 PM

12 Political Parties Pledge Allegiance To APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 12 Political Parties Pledge Allegiance To APC (20555 Views)

(Pics)Akwa Ibom Youths Pledge Allegiance to Biafra / Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle / 12 Of 26 Political Parties Pledge Allegiance To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Political Parties Pledge Allegiance To APC by agriboom: 11:21am On Mar 19, 2015
CharliParker:
I AM FROM IGBO LAND
NWAFOR IGBO
I AM IN SUPPORT OF

CHANGE
I HAVE DECIDED

God bless you!!
Re: 12 Political Parties Pledge Allegiance To APC by ebukavictor: 11:26am On Mar 19, 2015
CharliParker:
I AM FROM IGBO LAND
NWAFOR IGBO
I AM IN SUPPORT OF

CHANGE
I HAVE DECIDED

who ask where u from
blind asshole...u no nufin abt change dumb ass
Re: 12 Political Parties Pledge Allegiance To APC by arms90: 12:24pm On Mar 19, 2015
centmichael101:
I stand for jonathan, come rain come shine!!
ehn na see ur head lyk pyton
Re: 12 Political Parties Pledge Allegiance To APC by arms90: 12:26pm On Mar 19, 2015
ebukavictor:

who ask where u from
blind asshole...u no nufin abt change dumb ass
u dey mad se ur head like pig ass
Re: 12 Political Parties Pledge Allegiance To APC by chimex4u2: 2:26pm On Mar 19, 2015
angrybird007:
grin cheesy wink tongue
I can see everything turning around
See everything turning around
seee everything turning around
For our sucess cheesy

AAAAHHHH SHOKI! cheesy

#APC!
#CHANGE!!!
see mugus, if you really believe in change as d APC Presidential candidate claim that he has changed from Dictatorship and heartless during he's time. Why not you that claim to believe in change kw that Goodluck is a change man now and what makes u think that Buhari has change from he's act during he's time th
at up till now he still belive that he can't apologize to Nigeria's that he regret he's action during he's time in office. That some of he's boy now ve to help him talk to media. Be wise Nigeria's
Re: 12 Political Parties Pledge Allegiance To APC by Onasa22: 2:28pm On Mar 19, 2015
Please which other party apart from PDM that endorse Buhari? Their name please!
Re: 12 Political Parties Pledge Allegiance To APC by tomzman: 2:31pm On Mar 19, 2015
Change is on the way
Re: 12 Political Parties Pledge Allegiance To APC by angrybird007: 2:38pm On Mar 19, 2015
chimex4u2:
see mugus, if you really believe in change as d APC Presidential candidate claim that he has changed from Dictatorship and heartless during he's time. Why not you that claim to believe in change kw that Goodluck is a change man now and what makes u think that Buhari has change from he's act during he's time th
at up till now he still belive that he can't apologize to Nigeria's that he regret he's action during he's time in office. That some of he's boy now ve to help hi
m talk to media. Be wise Nigeria's
The fact I don't support GEJ doesn't make me
And others supporters of GMB mugus.next time uquoteme mind ur speech.
Re: 12 Political Parties Pledge Allegiance To APC by IDnoble1: 4:44pm On Mar 19, 2015
No amount of propaganda from the umbrella ppl can change the decision.
#March4GMB
Sai Baba
Re: 12 Political Parties Pledge Allegiance To APC by darlenese(f): 5:31pm On Mar 19, 2015
CharliParker:
I AM FROM IGBO LAND
NWAFOR IGBO
I AM IN SUPPORT OF

CHANGE
I HAVE DECIDED

U hv been bought
IGBO land indeed!
Ibos dnt evn address themselves as Igbo undecided
Re: 12 Political Parties Pledge Allegiance To APC by deolu2000(m): 6:29pm On Mar 19, 2015
viczing:

He shd do it wt out saying his tribe bigot
must you always exhibit your poor morals?i don't remember calling you names.
Re: 12 Political Parties Pledge Allegiance To APC by viczing(m): 7:06pm On Mar 19, 2015
deolu2000:

must you always exhibit your poor morals?i don't remember calling you names.

I started it deal wt it
Re: 12 Political Parties Pledge Allegiance To APC by SenatorJames(m): 8:24pm On Mar 19, 2015
Where are the parties? Because I only saw Peoples Democratic Movement (PDM) in the report. Anyway let the best candidate win.
Re: 12 Political Parties Pledge Allegiance To APC by deolu2000(m): 7:59am On Mar 20, 2015
viczing:

I started it deal wt it
am not trained to call people names,so i wont hv to deal wt it just the way u expected.go in peace and learn frm frm mistakes,k.
Re: 12 Political Parties Pledge Allegiance To APC by viczing(m): 8:08am On Mar 20, 2015
deolu2000:

am not trained to call people names,so i wont hv to deal wt it just the way u expected.go in peace and learn frm frm mistakes,k.

Tankew sir undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

International Youth Day: Jonathan Has A Message For The Youths / Timipre Sylva's 53rd Birthday Party In Abuja (Photos, Video) / Today Marks President Buhari's 100 Days Out Of Nigeria For Medical Leave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.