Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,880 members, 7,872,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:31 AM

12 Political Parties Pledge Allegiance To APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 12 Political Parties Pledge Allegiance To APC (20535 Views)

(Pics)Akwa Ibom Youths Pledge Allegiance to Biafra / Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle / 12 Of 26 Political Parties Pledge Allegiance To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Political Parties Pledge Allegiance To APC by ugosonics: 8:23am On Mar 19, 2015
ok
Re: 12 Political Parties Pledge Allegiance To APC by IamOpemipo(m): 8:23am On Mar 19, 2015

1 Like

Re: 12 Political Parties Pledge Allegiance To APC by obibankz(m): 8:23am On Mar 19, 2015
Ok
Re: 12 Political Parties Pledge Allegiance To APC by Alenkakent(m): 8:23am On Mar 19, 2015
best news so far today
Re: 12 Political Parties Pledge Allegiance To APC by vedaxcool(m): 8:24am On Mar 19, 2015
The use of the words pledge allegiance is deliberate and calculated to make it seem as if APC is some sort of caliphate, when in fact the parties indicated their willingness to collaborate, Thisday is part and parcel of the evil besetting the country!
Re: 12 Political Parties Pledge Allegiance To APC by Bevista: 8:25am On Mar 19, 2015
viczing:

Why must you say ur from igbo?

U can endorse without saying where ur from.

Must you be gullible? undecided
He says that just so you know he's not blinded by regional sentiments or considerations.

3 Likes

Re: 12 Political Parties Pledge Allegiance To APC by Nobody: 8:27am On Mar 19, 2015
Where is the name of the parties? Do they have presidential candidates in the first place? Do they command any following?
Re: 12 Political Parties Pledge Allegiance To APC by alrahmanonline(m): 8:29am On Mar 19, 2015
GMB means General March for Buhari, What God has ordained,no Man can change it

4 Likes

Re: 12 Political Parties Pledge Allegiance To APC by dave2meek(m): 8:32am On Mar 19, 2015
Apc is for those that don't have pvc...

GEJ all the way!!
Re: 12 Political Parties Pledge Allegiance To APC by viczing(m): 8:33am On Mar 19, 2015
Bevista:
He says that just so you know he's not blinded by regional sentiments or considerations.

Is not all bout region cos so far as am concerned many hausas wants Gej as well
Re: 12 Political Parties Pledge Allegiance To APC by viczing(m): 8:34am On Mar 19, 2015
hazyfm:

NOTHING WRONG IN THAT... STOP BEING PARANOID

Everything is wrong cos it made it seem like every igbo person wants Gej and his exceptional nw, some don't want him same goes wt buhari in the north

1 Like

Re: 12 Political Parties Pledge Allegiance To APC by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 19, 2015
Which SDP? SDP is 100% Pro-Jonathan

ziccoit:

@Barcanista, come and see your SDP pledging to work together with GMB and APC. GMB victory in this election is going to be convincing so that GEJ will have no choice but to admit defeat and congratulate the winner.
OCT 2014

2015 elections: SDP to support Jonathan

Abuja – The Social Democratic Party (SDP) says it will support President Goodluck Jonathan during presidential election in 2015 because of his performance in his first tenure of office.
Mr Rafiu Salau, the National Secretary, SDP, said this in Abuja on Saturday during an interview.
He said the party’s primaries to elect candidates for the National Assembly and the State House of Assemblies would begin on Nov. 16 and end on Nov. 30.
According to him, the party will begin to verify the credentials of various candidates after the primaries.
“There are some people that have shown interests but we, as party members, are contemplating accepting Jonathan as the party’s candidate.
“He is carrying out the dream of our founding fathers, Chief Obafemi Awolowo and we are going to adopt him and work with him,’’ Salau said.
He said the party was also working to educate Nigerians on the essence of building a pure democratic platform, where the electorate would dictate who would rule over them.
He urged the electorate to ignore the habits of some politicians who were fond of inducing the public with stipends to get votes.
“The politicians should be the servants while the people should the bosses in this case; receiving N5, 000 from a politician is because the voters do not know their values.
“If the voters realise this, politicians will desist from teasing the public with stipends at the expense of national development,’’ he said.
He, therefore, urged the voters to use their powers to bring people that will govern them well into power in 2015. (NAN)
- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/10/2015-elections-sdp-support-jonathan/#sthash.htkqwl7L.dpuf

1 Like

Re: 12 Political Parties Pledge Allegiance To APC by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 19, 2015
FEBRUARY 4 2015
SDP adopts Jonathan; Gov. Aliyu forgives Buhari

The Social Democratic Party (SDP), on Tuesday in Abuja endorsed the candidature of President Goodluck Jonathan in the Feb. 14 presidential election. The National Publicity of SDP, Dr Abdul Isiaq, said this at a news conference in Abuja.
Jonathan-austerityHe said that the party reached the decision following the report of a committee set up by its National Executive Committee on adoption of presidential candidates. The National Chairman of the party, Chief Olu Falae, had hinted of the party’s decision to adopt a presidential candidate.
He said that the development followed the inability of the party to produce its candidate. Isiaq said that the committee, in the report presented to the National Chairman of SDP, observed that of all the presidential candidates, only that of PDP formally requested for the party’s support. He said that the committee also observed that PDP had also accepted the SDP’s required conditions to warrant the party’s support.
Isiag said that part of the conditions was that PDP would faithfully implement the 2014 National Conference report as a basis for restructuring Nigeria. Others, he added, were adoption of policy of zero tolerance for corruption and intensification of efforts to defeat insurgency in the North East, among others.
“Based on the foregoing observations, the committee has unanimously recommended that SDP should endorse and support the candidature of Jonathan. “This is to enable him to complete the restructuring of the polity based on the report of the National Conference 2014. “The party has accepted these recommendations and hereby directed all its supporters and members throughout Nigeria to vote for Jonathan’’, Isiaq said.
Isiaq, who was also the Chairman of the committee, however, stressed that the support was limited strictly to the presidential election. According to him, it does not extend to any other elections, adding that SDP has candidates for other elections. “SDP is determined to contest and win all the elections for which it has sponsored candidates throughout Nigeria and thereby become the credible alternative which it aspires to be.’’

Gov. Babangida Aliyu of Niger on Tuesday said he had forgiven the presidential candidate of the APC, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, for truncating his political career in 1983. Aliyu stated this at the Peoples Democratic Party’s presidential campaign in Minna “Many people think I have sympathy for Buhari, my career was truncated by him. In 1983, the people of Minna elected me into the House of Representatives, but he truncated it.
“I was annoyed before but I have forgiven him because it gave me opportunity to go for my masters degree”, he added. “Buhari may be honest and we may admire his personal qualities, but that does not translate into public qualities”, Aliyu added. He called on members of the party not to be intimidated by the opposition, adding that victory was certain for the PDP in the elections. Aliyu commended President Jonathan’s revolution in the agriculture sector of the economy, adding that agriculture would soon replace oil money.
- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/02/sdp-adopts-jonathan-gov-aliyu-forgives-buhari/#sthash.ZDISNkUf.dpuf

1 Like

FEBRUARY 15, 2015

Osoba’s SDP endorses PDP’s Jonathan

A chieftain of the Social Democratic Party, SDP and a former governor of Ogun State, Chief Olusegun Osoba said that the party has adopted President Goodluck Jonathan as its sole presidential candidate for the coming Presidential election.

Osoba said Jonathan was adopted based on his performance in office in the last six years, a not surprising announcement as the SDP is believed to be funded by the PDP.

He disclosed the party’s adoption on Saturday while addressing party supporters at his GRA Ibara, Abeokuta residence.

Osoba said the party has no option than to work for the Peoples Democratic Party,PDP Presidential candidate.

The former governor of Ogun State also supported the postponement of the elections,adding that it would allow the security agents to prepare themselves for the elections.

Osoba said that the party’s adoption of Jonathan followed the report of the National Executive Committee of the party.

Among the party leaders present at the meeting were the State Chairman, Chief Olu Agemo and other party executive members.

Two Senators and candidates for the Ogun East and Central Senatorial Districts,Senator Adegbenga Sefiu Kaka and Senator Olugbenga Obadara were also present.

http://thenewsnigeria.com.ng/2015/02/15/osobas-sdp-endorses-pdps-jonathan/

1 Like

Re: 12 Political Parties Pledge Allegiance To APC by Nobody: 8:38am On Mar 19, 2015
APC Should stop their propaganda. which SDP endorsed them?
Re: 12 Political Parties Pledge Allegiance To APC by datbay(m): 8:39am On Mar 19, 2015
viczing:

Why must you say ur from igbo?

U can endorse without saying where ur from.

Must you be gullible? undecided
Who is now gullible? The man expressing his mind or you throwing insults.
Re: 12 Political Parties Pledge Allegiance To APC by stronger: 8:42am On Mar 19, 2015
barcanista:
APC Should stop their propaganda. which SDP endorsed them?

LOL!!! Check the link! Thisday reported it o. And thisday, if anything is more GEJ leaning.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/12-of-26-political-parties-pledge-allegiance-to-apc/204476/

We have been telling you people that anyone coming out to "endorse" GEJ is looking for dollars. They are scamming your guy! grin grin grin

Same way a group of PDM people came out to collect dollars
Same way so-called 120 groups of Atiku came out and Atiku said "I don't know them o"
Same way SDP is supporting the TRUE NEXT President GMB!!!

If there is a way you can, go and collect your dollars too o! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 12 Political Parties Pledge Allegiance To APC by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 19, 2015
stronger:

LOL!!! Check the link! Thisday reported it o. And thisday, if anything is more GEJ leaning.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/12-of-26-political-parties-pledge-allegiance-to-apc/204476/

We have been telling you people that anyone coming out to "endorse" GEJ is looking for dollars. They are scamming your guy! grin grin grin

Same way a group of PDM people came out to collect dollars
Same way so-called 120 groups of Atiku came out and Atiku said "I don't know them o"
Same way SDP is supporting the TRUE NEXT President GMB!!!

If there is a way you can, go and collect your dollars too o! grin grin
Who is the SDP? In my links there are names, dates and people involved. I can write anything and say PDP adopts Firefire for President in 2015. But who is the PDP? Are they Ghosts? We all know APC propaganda. Nigerians are not dummies

2 Likes

Re: 12 Political Parties Pledge Allegiance To APC by eazysally: 8:47am On Mar 19, 2015
CharliParker:
I AM FROM IGBO LAND
NWAFOR IGBO
I AM IN SUPPORT OF

CHANGE
I HAVE DECIDED

AM FROM EBIRA LAND
OKENE
I AM IN SUPPORT OF

CHANGE
I HAVE DECIDED

3 Likes

Re: 12 Political Parties Pledge Allegiance To APC by ologundudu7(m): 8:47am On Mar 19, 2015
CharliParker:
I AM FROM IGBO LAND
NWAFOR IGBO
I AM IN SUPPORT OF

CHANGE
I HAVE DECIDED

Wow,this makes the hair at the back of neck stand tall...Big ups bruv,
#Change all the way doh

2 Likes

Re: 12 Political Parties Pledge Allegiance To APC by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 8:48am On Mar 19, 2015
list dem in full na op
Re: 12 Political Parties Pledge Allegiance To APC by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 19, 2015
Re: 12 Political Parties Pledge Allegiance To APC by babaireti(m): 8:50am On Mar 19, 2015
CharliParker:
I AM FROM IGBO LAND
NWAFOR IGBO
I AM IN SUPPORT OF

CHANGE
I HAVE DECIDED
God bless you as you have desired for CHANGE

2 Likes

Re: 12 Political Parties Pledge Allegiance To APC by blacq2009(m): 8:51am On Mar 19, 2015

4 Likes

Re: 12 Political Parties Pledge Allegiance To APC by mightycrown1(m): 8:51am On Mar 19, 2015
[size=18pt] we are getting dia

A VOTE FOR APC IS A VOTE FOR DELIVERANCE FROM CORRUPTION

A VOTE FOR APC IS A VOTE FOR INTEGRITY

A VOTE FOR APC IS A VOTE FOR EQUITY

A VOTE FOR APC IS A VOTE THAT PRESENTS JUSTICE FOR ALL

A VOTE FOR APC IS A VOTE FOR SECURITY

A VOTE FOR APC IS A VOTE FOR SOUND (PUBLIC) EDUCATION

A VOTE FOR APC IS A VOTE FOR LIBERTY

A VOTE FOR APC IS IN WHICH MASSES INTEREST ARE PROTECTED

A VOTE FOR APC IS A VOTE IN WHICH GOD IS IN CONTROL

VOTE IN APC AND CHANGE THE LIVES OF YOUR GENERATION AND GENERATION TO COME FOR BETTER

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
GOD BLESS APC
GOD BLESS BUHARI
GOD BLESS OSINBAJO [/size]

[size=30pt] APC!!! CHANGE [/size]

2 Likes

Re: 12 Political Parties Pledge Allegiance To APC by bewla(m): 8:53am On Mar 19, 2015
only if u no .... only if u no ....some people lack sense of belonging only sense of insult sai baba sai buhari
Re: 12 Political Parties Pledge Allegiance To APC by kaziblaq: 8:55am On Mar 19, 2015
Another thick lie from APC supporters, can't u guys see that it's not working?? Nigerians are informed now, there is no way you people can take power on the alter of lies, if dat happens that means through out the reign of the govt it will lies all tru. Someone say God forbid.
Re: 12 Political Parties Pledge Allegiance To APC by light004: 8:58am On Mar 19, 2015
gen2briz:
People are ready...
Inec is ready.
I yam ready.

If you are afraid of FEBUHARI, then I'll March GMB /PYO to Aso rock.

I think an important lesson will be learnt by all Nigerians. Where you stand today in this elections is like a barometer that tells your traits and personality.

It's either you are shallow or deep in reasoning.

It's either you are dependent or independent in nature that rely on others views.

It's either your are superficial or thorough.

so Nigeria is at a cross road.
Re: 12 Political Parties Pledge Allegiance To APC by stronger: 9:00am On Mar 19, 2015
barcanista:
Who is the SDP? In my links there are names, date and people. I can write anything and say PDP adopts Firefire for President in 2015. But who is the PDP? Are they Ghosts? We all know APC propaganda. Nigerians are not dummies

The National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Movement (PDM), Dr. Bashir Ibrahim, who led representatives of the parties on a solidarity visit to the APC presidential candidate, Major-General Muhammadu Buhari (rtd),

Did you really expect them to list all the representatives one by one? grin

Anyways, like I said, GMB doesn't have dollars to share so I don't expect many endorsements and [b]THE CHANGE MOVEMENT ONLY NEEDS THE ENDORSEMENT OF THE NIGERIAN PEOPLE! [/b]They have it!

Nothing more to say! 9 more days to change! cool cool
Re: 12 Political Parties Pledge Allegiance To APC by deletrue: 9:02am On Mar 19, 2015
Are these political parties or election observers? They should have merged with Buhari instead of contesting and the same time also serving as observers. Riff raffs.
Re: 12 Political Parties Pledge Allegiance To APC by jamislaw(m): 9:04am On Mar 19, 2015
BUHARIOSIBANJO...........pls rescue us from this clueless peedeepigs. My vote and my entire family vote are for change.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fact Chek: Has NIN-SIM Integration Reduced Kidnapping As Claimed By Pantami? / BREAKING - Impeachment Panel Snubs Nyako's Holiday, Begins Sitting / Nigeria May Go The Way Of Rwanda, Congo DR, Says Ezekwesili

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.