Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,483 members, 7,888,519 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 09:39 AM

Norther Youths And Police Cell - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Norther Youths And Police Cell (282 Views)

Godsday Orubebe Dumps PDP Over Norther Candidate And President / Magu Shuns Police Cell, Sleeps In Mosque / The 53 Suitcases Were Owned By A Norther Ruler - Atiku (2017). Did He Lie? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Norther Youths And Police Cell by spirul77: 9:19pm On Oct 01, 2019
these Hausas and Fulanis don't give a hoot about prison oh, just feed them daily in prison and they don't even want to come out again,there's this Hausa neighbor of mine, he was arrested for selling a bad phone to somebody, na so the person come use popo burst the Hausa guy, just a flimsy issue he would have just settled popo with 5k, matter for die but he said over his dead body he's not giving them any money, would you believe this guy spent three weeks in police cell ? he just came back today,i was weak in my knees when he was telling me his ordeal with them, dude was even proud he became the presido and he was happy they were feeding him with 100 naira daily,i remember when I went to watch a traditional wrestling match and some guys were smoking, popo came to arrest people there and I was arrested with two other Hausa guys, police stole the 2k in my pocket while searching me so I wasn't having any money to bail myself, I called a friend from another town to come with 4k to bail myself,while waiting for him to come,it was getting dark already and these Hausa guys no even send sef, guys were just ready to sleep there, o boyiii I fear my dat day o,these guys no even send o, dem just dey look me like mumu.chai !!!
Re: Norther Youths And Police Cell by Danzakidakura(m): 9:44pm On Oct 01, 2019
Almajiri system has been the biggest baby factory on earth. Go read about how the north underdevelop Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Tells Nigerians-“when You Are In A Foreign Country Respect Thei / Kogi Students To Gov. Bello: "Give Us Our Bursary Or Return Our N650" / Easy Way To See Uber Or Taxify Cab At International Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.