Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,774 members, 7,898,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 06:31 PM

Daddy Freeze Quotes The Bible Just Like Satan Himself - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Quotes The Bible Just Like Satan Himself (341 Views)

Bring Mr Ibu And Mohbad Back To Life — Daddy Freeze Begs Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) / Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Quotes The Bible Just Like Satan Himself by ZangaDude2018: 6:38pm On Oct 02, 2019
Oh Daddy Freeze, I Watched your video where you said that Pastor David Ibiyeomie should not have prayed against evil men (enemies) to die. I thought you know the Scripture; I never knew you don't read the Bible.
- Why did Jesus curse the fig tree?
-Have you forgotten the scripture which states that God Killeth and Maketh Alive? 1Sammuel 2:6-9
-Please have you also come across the Scripture Matt. 21:44 "And whoever falls on this stone will be broken; but on whomever it falls, it will grind him to powder"?
- You said that we are in a new testament era thus we should not pray for the death of evil ones. Please can I ask you, why then did Apostle Paul command blindness upon Elymas the sorcerer, Knowing full well it is a new testament era? (Acts 13:11)
- Daddy Freez, What do you make of the book of Exodus 22:18 - "Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live"?
- Mr. Freeze it's obvious the Devil has possessed and engaged you for misinterpretation of scriptures but you should know that God is angry with the Wicked daily. Psalm 7:11
- Finally Mr. Self acclaimed bible scholar, who killed Ananias and Sapphira in Acts 5:1-11?

Even the devil quoted scriptures and it sounded almost very correct; so you make no difference. The earlier you accept Jesus into your life, the better for you.

When ignorant people talk their foolishness is exposed!
Please someone should show ignorant Boy freeze these scriptures:

Acts 13:9-11 KJV
[9] Then Saul, (who also is called Paul,) filled with the Holy Ghost, set his eyes on him, [10] And said, O full of all subtilty and all mischief, thou child of the devil, thou enemy of all righteousness, wilt thou not cease to pervert the right ways of the Lord? [11] And now, behold, the hand of the Lord is upon thee, and thou shalt be blind, not seeing the sun for a season. And immediately there fell on him a mist and a darkness; and he went about seeking some to lead him by the hand.

Jesus Himself said this:
Luke 22:36 KJV
[36]... and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

May God give you understanding!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Beto Says Churches Who Oppose Same Sex Marriage Will Lose Tax Exempt Status / My Question / The Decline Of Pentecostal/charismatic Churches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.