Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,973 members, 7,880,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:25 AM

Whose House Would You Live In After Wedding? (Pictured) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Whose House Would You Live In After Wedding? (Pictured) (42335 Views)

Pastor Folayemi Richard Beat Pregnant Wife To Coma 3 Months After Wedding / Gas Explosion Kills Lady In Jos, 26 Days After Wedding / My Wife Changed 2 Weeks After Wedding!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whose House Would You Live In After Wedding? (Pictured) by missjo(f): 6:15am On Oct 04, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

It truly gives you joy seeing people diss Nigerians, don't bother with the part Nigerian bs, we know where ya head at......
Okay Dolly
Re: Whose House Would You Live In After Wedding? (Pictured) by Davash222(m): 6:21am On Oct 04, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Davash, the comment directly above is also for you.
I still maintain my stand... I can only move to her house as long as she's not a Nigerian!!
Re: Whose House Would You Live In After Wedding? (Pictured) by 24kmagic: 9:27am On Oct 04, 2019
I will not even marry her in the first place
Re: Whose House Would You Live In After Wedding? (Pictured) by supernet4(f): 2:23am On Oct 05, 2019
24kmagic:
Chai
Y na
Is that how low ur esteem is?
Lol
Just kidding

3 Likes

Re: Whose House Would You Live In After Wedding? (Pictured) by 2buffagain(m): 2:45am On Oct 05, 2019
Her house for sure.

2 Likes

Re: Whose House Would You Live In After Wedding? (Pictured) by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 05, 2019
grin
Re: Whose House Would You Live In After Wedding? (Pictured) by Exc2000: 8:25am On Oct 05, 2019
i will definately move into her house and put mine for rent, and if she doesnt mind leaving in my humble apartment since we dont have kids, then we are putting hers for rent and putting the fund into a joint account or spliting it
Re: Whose House Would You Live In After Wedding? (Pictured) by Cutehector(m): 8:25am On Oct 05, 2019
Marriage won't even work.

1 Like

Re: Whose House Would You Live In After Wedding? (Pictured) by Kelvin30286063(m): 8:25am On Oct 05, 2019
Mine until I can afford a mansion. I can't let some woman to be reminding me of how I'm under her roof everyday.

4 Likes

Re: Whose House Would You Live In After Wedding? (Pictured) by mercyviv(f): 8:26am On Oct 05, 2019
I personally don't see anything wrong in moves in with who as long as there's understanding.
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...

1 Like

Re: Whose House Would You Live In After Wedding? (Pictured) by voltront: 8:26am On Oct 05, 2019
No direct answer from a female yet?............................Silence?
Re: Whose House Would You Live In After Wedding? (Pictured) by Jokerman(m): 8:27am On Oct 05, 2019
How would I stay in a woman's house??

For her to stay in my house na wahala, not to talk of staying in hers .. Lol...the see finish and disrespect her....

3 Likes

Re: Whose House Would You Live In After Wedding? (Pictured) by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 05, 2019
The two shall become one,nothing like mine and nothing like hers.it is ours
Re: Whose House Would You Live In After Wedding? (Pictured) by Isoduwa(m): 8:27am On Oct 05, 2019
Our house Not her house we are married men make Una dey use brain reason not mouth �
The women think they have brain
Re: Whose House Would You Live In After Wedding? (Pictured) by TYglobal: 8:28am On Oct 05, 2019
I'll move to my wife's house while making moves to build a better one for us ...shikena
Re: Whose House Would You Live In After Wedding? (Pictured) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 8:30am On Oct 05, 2019
move in with her and lose the house MACE to her

as for me, I'm always contented with what I have and even if I marry a rich lady she must make me rich before we go on with marriage plan

4 Likes

Re: Whose House Would You Live In After Wedding? (Pictured) by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:30am On Oct 05, 2019
Who cares? I move into his shabby house, then rent out my house. With money gotten from the rent I can quietly go on short holidays when I am tired of his shabby house tongue......I carry the kids along, he may join us if he wishes.

3 Likes

Re: Whose House Would You Live In After Wedding? (Pictured) by franchasng: 8:30am On Oct 05, 2019
Only a foolish Nigerian man will move into his wife's house after marriage!

No Nigerian man will do that, I doubt any will ever dare considering how toxic and selfish Nigerian women are. The man will be considered a living dead by the woman!

Besides, this situation can never happen in Nigeria because a single Lady that own such a house will rather die single than marry a guy that own such a house!!

If you doubt me, go and ask Linda Ikeji why she rejected all the sensible guys only to fall for that conman using borrowed Rolls Royce and Bentleys and few pictures with Dangote, Otedola, etc to bed rich ladies for free undecided

Also you can go ask Rita Dominic, Genevieve Nnaji and many others why they are still single, don't let them know I told you lipsrsealed

8 Likes

Re: Whose House Would You Live In After Wedding? (Pictured) by Deltatoto: 8:31am On Oct 05, 2019
GOFRONT:
Even if it is a Mansion built with Gold, Mbanu!!.....I will never move into it.....

suffer no Dey tire u?

2 Likes

Re: Whose House Would You Live In After Wedding? (Pictured) by qualityovenbake(m): 8:32am On Oct 05, 2019
Breaststroke:

Lol, my elder brother used to have similar sentiments. Insisted him, wifey and kids live in the 4 bedroom apartment he was renting, when our economy took a hit and things started to go downhill nobody gave him brain nah.

On his own he told wifey one day, we are moving to your property. It was a property she acquired via purchase through her lucrative job, as far as I know there haven't been any issues.

The question I asked myself and I still ask is this - Why do you men allow your ego get in the way of meaningful solutions to issues? Why do you people like unnecessary suffer head like this? The money he used to pay rent for over 3 years could have been put to good use in other ways.

Words
Re: Whose House Would You Live In After Wedding? (Pictured) by franchasng: 8:32am On Oct 05, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Who cares? I move into his shabby house, then rent out my house. With money gotten from the rent I can quietly go on short holidays when I am tired of his shabby house tongue......I carry the kids along, he may join us if he wishes.
That's a typical Nigerian lady talking from out of the abundance of the heart cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Whose House Would You Live In After Wedding? (Pictured) by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:32am On Oct 05, 2019
supernet4:
We move to his house then put up my own for rent then we use the money for investment
No time

pure breed ipob

1 Like

Re: Whose House Would You Live In After Wedding? (Pictured) by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:33am On Oct 05, 2019
Oh yeah.......since you guys wouldn't wanna go live in your wife's house, so? Life goes on.
franchasng:
That's a typical Nigerian lady talking from out of the abundance of the heart cheesy

1 Like

Re: Whose House Would You Live In After Wedding? (Pictured) by optimistfeel(m): 8:34am On Oct 05, 2019
Before marriage this topic would av been dealt with cos she can be over react that her house is like this like that, i won't concur with her plan of moving to her house, moving to her house will be a shame for me.........
Re: Whose House Would You Live In After Wedding? (Pictured) by Isoduwa(m): 8:35am On Oct 05, 2019
voltront:
No direct answer from a female yet?............................Silence?

Don't mind them if the man have property the ladies say our property but if they have they say my property

Especially Nigerian women fear them

As you can see no single one of them don comment God pass Una enemy of course
Re: Whose House Would You Live In After Wedding? (Pictured) by franchasng: 8:36am On Oct 05, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:
move in with her and lose the house MACE to her

as for me, I'm always contented with what I have and even if I marry a rich lady she must make me rich before we go on with marriage plan
lol

All the ladies saying it doesn't matter are currently BROKE!! Don't listen to what they are typing now, wait until they get the money and then hear their real opinion.

All the guys saying I will move into her house are either students, teenage boys still living life based on the few foreign romance novels they read, wait until they get mature and start facing reality of life in Nigeria grin

8 Likes

Re: Whose House Would You Live In After Wedding? (Pictured) by franchasng: 8:37am On Oct 05, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Oh yeah.......since you guys wouldn't wanna go live in your wife's house, so? Life goes on.
I like bold, honest ladies, not those who lie to make guys feel good while plotting their usual evils cheesy
Re: Whose House Would You Live In After Wedding? (Pictured) by AdoIfHitlerr(f): 8:38am On Oct 05, 2019
[s]
Exc2000:
i will definately move into her house and put mine for rent, and if she doesnt mind leaving in my humble apartment since we dont have kids, then we are putting hers for rent and putting the fund into a joint account or spliting it
[/s]
shatap there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whose House Would You Live In After Wedding? (Pictured) by franchasng: 8:39am On Oct 05, 2019
24kmagic:
hahahahahaha that's how stars do mhen cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Whose House Would You Live In After Wedding? (Pictured) by Mofpearl: 8:40am On Oct 05, 2019
We staying at my place. Even the enviroment where his house is located sucks.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Husband Threatened To Divorce Me Because Of His Friend. / My Neighbour Is About To Kill His Wife!! Please Advice. (urgent) / Ways To Make Ur Husband Happy & Think Of You Always

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.