Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,880 members, 7,872,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:23 AM

Timi Dakolo Celebrates His Wife, Busola Dakolo’s Birthday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo Celebrates His Wife, Busola Dakolo’s Birthday (50290 Views)

Timi Dakolo And Wife, Busola Working Out Together At The Gym (Photos) / Timi Dakolo Dares Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo To Sue Him And His Wife, Busola Dakolo / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His Wife, Busola Dakolo’s Birthday by jayson87: 11:43am On Oct 03, 2019
Oooo boy see brother.. brother, see brother... brother Timiiii ... brother
Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His Wife, Busola Dakolo’s Birthday by bhisil01: 11:44am On Oct 03, 2019
And i go come tell m later say dem rape
Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His Wife, Busola Dakolo’s Birthday by Wiifesnatcher(m): 11:44am On Oct 03, 2019
used toy of man wey sabi

4 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His Wife, Busola Dakolo’s Birthday by Duplik8t77(m): 11:44am On Oct 03, 2019
CapitalHYC:
See the kind of Picture a married man is sharing on his wife's birthday. .. Soon if then rape am again he go dey cry .. Some People are not suppose to be married due to immaturity.. why not share a beautiful Family picture to shower encomiums on her
you took the words outta my mouth ....lol.

5 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His Wife, Busola Dakolo’s Birthday by Johnedoh: 11:44am On Oct 03, 2019
Jayslicky:
cool
Fatoyinbo will be like my KRESTable busola happy birthday.

grin grin
Where did u get this pix from? Lol

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His Wife, Busola Dakolo’s Birthday by Nvc078: 11:46am On Oct 03, 2019
shocked
Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His Wife, Busola Dakolo’s Birthday by davires: 11:47am On Oct 03, 2019
Better go to the studio and make money.Who will even invite him to sing self.If I see his picture at experience, I will just go home.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His Wife, Busola Dakolo’s Birthday by Nvc078: 11:48am On Oct 03, 2019
Hotzone:
I see leaking pvssy
Why typing with your right hand,while using your left to work on your preek ?

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His Wife, Busola Dakolo’s Birthday by hope4nigeria(m): 11:49am On Oct 03, 2019
OakConsultNG:
Happy birthday to her.
#BraveWoman
brave gini, brave that can not defend against crest?

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His Wife, Busola Dakolo’s Birthday by calyto: 11:50am On Oct 03, 2019
So how is this a news?

Because she didn't tie wrapper?
Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His Wife, Busola Dakolo’s Birthday by Angelfrost(m): 11:51am On Oct 03, 2019
Damn... Just take a look at the comments here... Social media is a deadly poison!!! Timi, what have you done??! undecided

4 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His Wife, Busola Dakolo’s Birthday by karnafiu03(m): 11:51am On Oct 03, 2019
cheesy
Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His Wife, Busola Dakolo’s Birthday by pavoda: 11:52am On Oct 03, 2019
How many pieces of TraditionL Africana dress do you have? Shame cheesy
Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His Wife, Busola Dakolo’s Birthday by Kapeter(m): 11:52am On Oct 03, 2019
cassidy1996:
what do they really gain from all these things? is this the only pic she has.
if you want to show your wife to the world, at least make she cover
how the thing take concern your miserable life? If he like he show en woman toto online, no be en woman? Or the woman na your mama? Nonsense and hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His Wife, Busola Dakolo’s Birthday by Bmaster(m): 11:55am On Oct 03, 2019
Happy birthday to her.
many women have been sexually assaulted in one way or the other during the youthful age,..
buh, it takes a great courage for the few dat were outspoken, to speak up!
#BRAVEWOMAN

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His Wife, Busola Dakolo’s Birthday by kelly72: 11:55am On Oct 03, 2019
Is Timi Dakolo this irresponsible?

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His Wife, Busola Dakolo’s Birthday by islandmoon: 11:56am On Oct 03, 2019
Fatoyinbo bush meat

3 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His Wife, Busola Dakolo’s Birthday by REDshouse(m): 11:56am On Oct 03, 2019
Happy birthday dear ....I have a full create of krest that can last us for a week

3 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His Wife, Busola Dakolo’s Birthday by Femijohn198: 11:56am On Oct 03, 2019
this baby sweet die.
Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His Wife, Busola Dakolo’s Birthday by BOBAN2710: 11:57am On Oct 03, 2019
blunt brain timidakol'after lettin d whole world know how ur wife dey gbese_soke for pastor fat _oyi nbo. u still dey advertise her for oda predators pastors out there.
d space between u and sense be like from Osborn to iyana oworo.

5 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His Wife, Busola Dakolo’s Birthday by Excuzeme: 11:58am On Oct 03, 2019
cassidy1996:
what do they really gain from all these things? is this the only pic she has.
if you want to show your wife to the world, at least make she cover

It simply shows who they are originally, people without virtues and respect for themselves!
Small time, they will be shouting twenty years rape.

In criminology, there is something they call "Victim Induced Crime" where the victim of a crime is asserted to have contributed immensely to their being the victim of that crime.

It is like when someone just come from abroad and he goes to a crime-infested area and begins to showcase wads of foreign currency and spray doolars.
If robbers come to visit that person the next day, it is logical to see how that person "invited robbers" to rob him or made himself a victim of robbery.

Busola and her husband are people like that.
Small sense, both of them nor get.....just like a lot of people.

7 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His Wife, Busola Dakolo’s Birthday by wman(m): 11:58am On Oct 03, 2019
Angelfrost:
Damn... Just take look at the comments here... Social media is a deadly poison!!! Timi, what have you done??! undecided

Timi should learn to keep some things private. Such a shame. cry

4 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His Wife, Busola Dakolo’s Birthday by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 03, 2019
D girl no fine, just d bod structure

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His Wife, Busola Dakolo’s Birthday by Mariangeles(f): 11:59am On Oct 03, 2019
SolexxBarry:
Omo see fresh lap oo shocked

No wonder Fat Oyinbo no fit hold he gbola grin
Omo you be werey o grin
Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His Wife, Busola Dakolo’s Birthday by Sirseedorf(m): 12:00pm On Oct 03, 2019
I SEE KREST EVERYWHERE

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His Wife, Busola Dakolo’s Birthday by CanadaOrBust: 12:02pm On Oct 03, 2019
Bmaster:
Happy birthday to her.
many women have been sexually assaulted in one way or the other during the youthful age,..
buh, it takes a great courage for the few dat were outspoken, to speak up!
#BRAVEWOMAN

Very well said. It takes a lot of courage for a woman in NIGERIA where even the police winks at sexual assault.
Very HBD to her.

Meanwhile list of women accusing our esteemed pastor keeps growing. Latest is a pregnant woman:

https://www.nairaland.com/5442560/pregnant-married-woman-accused-biodun

Dude really needs help (I am assuming his case has nothing to do with rituals, as I always read). There is just something very wrong somewhere
Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His Wife, Busola Dakolo’s Birthday by Angelfrost(m): 12:02pm On Oct 03, 2019
wman:

Timi should learn to keep some things private. Such a shame. cry

So sad and pathetic... I hope they shield the kids from all these.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His Wife, Busola Dakolo’s Birthday by Theta1: 12:03pm On Oct 03, 2019
Na that Ashewo be this?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His Wife, Busola Dakolo’s Birthday by correctyourself(m): 12:05pm On Oct 03, 2019
titiloyeblog:
Nigerian musician, Timi Dakolo has taken to his instagram page to celebrate his wife, Busola Dakolo Birthday anniversary. He sends sweet messages to her as read below;

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3JdJkhg2ZQ/

I hope he is not exposing her to a pastor?
Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His Wife, Busola Dakolo’s Birthday by cassidy1996(m): 12:06pm On Oct 03, 2019
Excuzeme:

It simply shows who they are originally, people without virtues and respect for themselves!
Small time, they will be shouting twenty years rape.

In criminology, there is something they call "Victim Induced Crime" where the victim of a crime is asserted to have contributed immensely to their being the victim of that crime.

It is like when someone just come from abroad and he goes to a crime-infested area and begins to showcase wads of foreign currency and spray doolars.
If robbers come to visit that person the next day, it is logical to see how that person "invited robbers" to rob him or made himself a victim of robbery.

Busola and her husband are people like that.
Small sense, both of them nor get.....just like a lot of people.
you have said it all....thumbs up

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His Wife, Busola Dakolo’s Birthday by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 03, 2019
ehmmy11:
Fat-oyinbo right now
Once debe ..

Always debe
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His Wife, Busola Dakolo’s Birthday by rasaqhassan: 12:07pm On Oct 03, 2019
Happy birthday to you my lovely girl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Shops For Casket For Mohbad’s Burial, Gets It For Free (VIDEO) / Wizkid's Fans Gave Justine Skye Warning About breaking Wizkid's Heart / 2face Will Look Better On Dreads Than Reekado Banks - Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.