Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,832 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:38 AM

Timi Dakolo Celebrates His Wife, Busola Dakolo’s Birthday - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo Celebrates His Wife, Busola Dakolo’s Birthday (50304 Views)

Timi Dakolo And Wife, Busola Working Out Together At The Gym (Photos) / Timi Dakolo Dares Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo To Sue Him And His Wife, Busola Dakolo / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His Wife, Busola Dakolo’s Birthday by luminouz(m): 12:08pm On Oct 03, 2019
There is a strange craziness in this geh...only supernaturals understand.
Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His Wife, Busola Dakolo’s Birthday by cassidy1996(m): 12:08pm On Oct 03, 2019
Kapeter:
how the thing take concern your miserable life? If he like he show en woman toto online, no be en woman? Or the woman na your mama? Nonsense and hypocrisy.
your mama.....
Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His Wife, Busola Dakolo’s Birthday by Deltatoto: 12:12pm On Oct 03, 2019
titiloyeblog:
Nigerian musician, Timi Dakolo has taken to his instagram page to celebrate his wife, Busola Dakolo Birthday anniversary. He sends sweet messages to her as read below;

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3JdJkhg2ZQ/

timi na fool just like every ijaw man.ur wife when dem don use prickk shift her totoe lining.

4 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His Wife, Busola Dakolo’s Birthday by sophy17(m): 12:13pm On Oct 03, 2019
Timi Dakolo, you will grow up one day and realize that this is not the best picture of your wife and mother of your kids to share to the whole world on her birthday.
Beyond the birthday wishes, it is clear that you are loudly saying and portraying other things that are absolutely unnessary and unbecoming of decent a family.

4 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His Wife, Busola Dakolo’s Birthday by dederocs(m): 12:14pm On Oct 03, 2019
Fresh laps, quite hard to resist tongue
Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His Wife, Busola Dakolo’s Birthday by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 03, 2019
The Mumu sisiman Timi cannot even type correctly. I have never seen a gospel singer whose wife dresses indecently like these in the whole of America. Very stupid and love peddling mofo who is bitter because he didn't meet his wife as a virgin. I wonder where he gets inspiration for his songs from, probably from mesmerising over busola cozalised pussy.

4 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His Wife, Busola Dakolo’s Birthday by Kapeter(m): 12:17pm On Oct 03, 2019
cassidy1996:
your mama.....
ya mama plus ya granny plus your sisters and ya (future) wife. Sango scatter ya head just like those fulani cows on the mountain in Ondo state.
Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His Wife, Busola Dakolo’s Birthday by CanadaOrBust: 12:18pm On Oct 03, 2019
Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His Wife, Busola Dakolo’s Birthday by Makuos19: 12:20pm On Oct 03, 2019
titiloyeblog:
Nigerian musician, Timi Dakolo has taken to his instagram page to celebrate his wife, Busola Dakolo Birthday anniversary. He sends sweet messages to her as read below;

I can only see a Prostitute!!!

3 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His Wife, Busola Dakolo’s Birthday by grandstar(m): 12:20pm On Oct 03, 2019
Something isn't right about this. Does he want other men gawking at his wife?

3 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His Wife, Busola Dakolo’s Birthday by maslow: 12:21pm On Oct 03, 2019
taiyesoul:
Omo yi n wun mi do sha!

End of discussion sad

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His Wife, Busola Dakolo’s Birthday by Femi316: 12:24pm On Oct 03, 2019
titiloyeblog:

After you go come tell us say them rape your wife......?

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His Wife, Busola Dakolo’s Birthday by ehmmy11(m): 12:29pm On Oct 03, 2019
Budex40:

Always debe
grin grin
grin grin
Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His Wife, Busola Dakolo’s Birthday by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 03, 2019
So refreshing like a cold bottle of Krest.
Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His Wife, Busola Dakolo’s Birthday by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 03, 2019
Otunbascotty:
The Mumu sisiman Timi cannot even type correctly. I have never seen a gospel singer whose wife dresses indecently like these in the whole of America. Very stupid and love peddling mofo who is bitter because he didn't meet his wife as a virgin. I wonder where he gets inspiration for his songs from, probably from mesmerising over busola cozalised pussy.

The money bags go soon reason her matter. Every woman, married or otherwise, has a price.
He should just remember that he brought this upon himself. If you show off your wife and she look sexy, men richer or finer than you will come for her. He should go and ask IK Ogbonna.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His Wife, Busola Dakolo’s Birthday by liverpudian9(m): 12:42pm On Oct 03, 2019
Fatoyinbo go be like this is not a new product I did the test running in the company b4 the final consumer(dakolo) bought it

3 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His Wife, Busola Dakolo’s Birthday by Christmasdon(m): 12:42pm On Oct 03, 2019
And whatabout the rape saga. Is it over? Or should we hang on.Mess evwuriwher.e
Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His Wife, Busola Dakolo’s Birthday by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 03, 2019
Christmasdon:
And whatabout the rape saga. Is it over? Or should we hang on.Mess evwuriwher.e

You too like amebo.

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His Wife, Busola Dakolo’s Birthday by CanadaOrBust: 12:47pm On Oct 03, 2019
Otunbascotty:

COZA people and paid agents everywhere. See this convoluted write-up. Bros, u folks aren’t fooling anyone
Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His Wife, Busola Dakolo’s Birthday by esente: 12:53pm On Oct 03, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His Wife, Busola Dakolo’s Birthday by Zaya: 1:05pm On Oct 03, 2019
Oh boy... Na Bible she hold so... Probably coming from a church 'service' grin

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His Wife, Busola Dakolo’s Birthday by jibrilELsudan: 1:22pm On Oct 03, 2019
As a present, I will like to hang her on the bonnet of her Benz and fvck her fat oyinbo style then shoot my hot cum in her mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His Wife, Busola Dakolo’s Birthday by friendlyadvice: 1:23pm On Oct 03, 2019
wink she drives a mercedes automobile
Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His Wife, Busola Dakolo’s Birthday by friendlyadvice: 1:23pm On Oct 03, 2019
jibrilELsudan:
As a present, I will like to hang her on the bonnet of her Benz and fvck her fat oyinbo style then shoot my hot cum in her mouth.
grin carry krest follow body o

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His Wife, Busola Dakolo’s Birthday by Krizeukay: 1:31pm On Oct 03, 2019
Issokay!
Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His Wife, Busola Dakolo’s Birthday by koolaid87: 1:37pm On Oct 03, 2019
Phatoyinbo will wannnk to this
Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His Wife, Busola Dakolo’s Birthday by Lanruze: 1:47pm On Oct 03, 2019
Lol.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

koolaid87:
Phatoyinbo will wannnk to this

Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His Wife, Busola Dakolo’s Birthday by Reference(m): 1:47pm On Oct 03, 2019
cassidy1996:
what do they really gain from all these things? is this the only pic she has.
if you want to show your wife to the world, at least make she cover

Honestly. Just sad. Some who may have an iota of sympathy will just become indifferent, wondering whether it is this sort of thing that started the sordid drama....

3 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His Wife, Busola Dakolo’s Birthday by Reference(m): 1:51pm On Oct 03, 2019
grandstar:
Something isn't right about this. Does he want other men gawking at his wife?

They both have serious personality issues. Guess this is why one should never focus on the individual but the subject matter. If not for the latter I wouldn't recognise them even if they stepped on my toes in a crowded elevator.

3 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His Wife, Busola Dakolo’s Birthday by limitless777(m): 1:59pm On Oct 03, 2019
OakConsultNG:
Happy birthday to her. #BraveWoman
What is Ur point exactly!

Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His Wife, Busola Dakolo’s Birthday by ikekid(m): 2:00pm On Oct 03, 2019
Jonah507:
H

Ciao �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mercy Confirms Partnership With Ciroc, Shares Photos / "My Bae Owns A Private Jet" Daniella Okeke Shares Adorable Photos Beside A Jet / Paul Okoye Signs A Lady To His Record Label (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.