Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,899 members, 7,933,321 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 01:48 AM

I Think Im Becoming An Alcoholic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think Im Becoming An Alcoholic (762 Views)

Some Will Think Im Insane For Doing This / Should I Take An Alcoholic Suitor Back After A Golddigger Took All His Wealth? / Why Do Some People Think Im Pompous? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think Im Becoming An Alcoholic by mafiano1986: 2:18pm On Oct 03, 2019
I have always liked booze, ever since i was a teen but any time i drank, i over did it so it made me sick that very day and hungover the next, so i droped it a couple of years ago and switched to tramadol, and i realized i liked it even more than alcohol so i became addicted to it but then buhari that son of a bitch bastard came and banned it, also blocked all the borders they use to smuggle it in so the price skyrocketed and i could no longer afford it, so i had to drop it, my brother was sending me some herbs which he gets from indonesia, he lives in texas though but he orders it from indonesia every month and the send it to him and he sends me some to help with withdrawals and it heelpd me alot too but he recently cut me off and kept on jerking me around so i had no subtitute and i have been feeling really depressed, so i switched to alcohol, now im drinking 2 largers a day, i realized if i drink them on a full stomach and eat very spicy food they dont make me sick, so to all the heavy drinkers out there, any other tips? as in how to drink wirhout getting sick.
Re: I Think Im Becoming An Alcoholic by IamNotWariz: 2:20pm On Oct 03, 2019
The situation in Nigeria is tough. You have to drink away the sorrow

1 Like

Re: I Think Im Becoming An Alcoholic by Ajoboss(m): 2:23pm On Oct 03, 2019
Bro. Try as much as possible to stop abusing drug...pls
Re: I Think Im Becoming An Alcoholic by TrollKiller(m): 2:24pm On Oct 03, 2019
From alcohol to tramadol to herbs and whatever and now you're back to do more alcohol.

The devil controlling you keeps inviting more guests (demons) into your life all the time. Now the house is full.

You may soon join the codiene popping gang undecided
Re: I Think Im Becoming An Alcoholic by donbachi(m): 2:31pm On Oct 03, 2019
Next time mix calidon vagar+ horse shiit+grinded aligator pepper+coffee...thank me later...since u no wan use ur life do better thing.
Re: I Think Im Becoming An Alcoholic by Ahmed0336(m): 2:33pm On Oct 03, 2019
IamNotWariz:

And after drinking away his sorrows he ll still wake up with those sorrows staring at him meanwhile money spent on beer is gone.

Health is wealth.... Think and spend wisely

1 Like

Re: I Think Im Becoming An Alcoholic by IamNotWariz: 2:38pm On Oct 03, 2019
Ahmed0336:

And after drinking away his sorrows he ll still wake up with those sorrows staring at him meanwhile money spent on beer is gone.
Health is wealth.... Think and spend wisely
money is meant to be spent and how you invest it is your choice... Come to think of it, kindly elaborate more on "spend wisely"
Re: I Think Im Becoming An Alcoholic by mafiano1986: 2:57pm On Oct 03, 2019
TrollKiller:
From alcohol to tramadol to herbs and whatever and now you're back to do more alcohol.

The devil controlling you keeps inviting more guests (demons) into your life all the time. Now the house is full.

You may soon join the codiene popping gang undecided
Codeine is too expensive, i never liked it that much anyway because of all the cough syrup shit they mix it up with, it ruins the effect of the codeine Its self.
Re: I Think Im Becoming An Alcoholic by Pubichairs(m): 3:13pm On Oct 03, 2019
cheesy go sniff ur grandma's undies. u may as well get high with such
..u don waste finish
Re: I Think Im Becoming An Alcoholic by Gofwane(m): 5:02pm On Oct 03, 2019
2 Lager per day and you are complaining?

What of we wey dey drink atleast 5 per day plus exol, rums/liquors and packets of cigarettes?

Bro, trust me, you are still a learner

#inside life

1 Like

Re: I Think Im Becoming An Alcoholic by Starboytwo(m): 5:34pm On Oct 03, 2019
Sorry I only smoke "paw paw"
Re: I Think Im Becoming An Alcoholic by mafiano1986: 7:30pm On Oct 03, 2019
Gofwane:
2 Lager per day and you are complaining?

What of we wey dey drink atleast 5 per day plus exol, rums/liquors and packets of cigarettes?

Bro, trust me, you are still a learner

#inside life

Yes you are right, i have never been much of a drinker, pills ia usually my thing but, they are too expensive, so i had to give them up, exol is cheap though, 30 bucks a pop but i dont really like it.
Re: I Think Im Becoming An Alcoholic by uboma(m): 8:08pm On Oct 03, 2019
IamNotWariz:

Lies.

After getting drunk, the sorrows remain and sometimes may even increase in proportion.
Re: I Think Im Becoming An Alcoholic by Gofwane(m): 8:14pm On Oct 03, 2019
mafiano1986:

Yes you are right, i have never been much of a drinker, pills ia usually my thing but, they are too expensive, so i had to give them up, exol is cheap though, 30 bucks a pop but i dont really like it.
mehn, that exol shii is too strong. The first day i took it, i slept with my boots on. I even covered myself with blanket while still wearing them boots on grin
Re: I Think Im Becoming An Alcoholic by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 03, 2019
This is my life right here.
Tramadol was the best... Some idiots abusing it...God punish them.
I took just 50-100mg per day....
I saw it as taking half of paracetamol everyday

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice Me To Quit Or Continue With This Relationship! / She's Showing Me Greenlight / Who Else Noticed That Your Signature Is Now Under Your Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.