Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,506 members, 7,885,134 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 12:23 AM

She's Showing Me Greenlight - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Showing Me Greenlight (752 Views)

She's Showing Affections Towards Me, But I Don't Care And Not Ready / A Girl With Bf Is Giving Me Greenlight. / Is She Giving Me Greenlight? Should I Shoot My Shot? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's Showing Me Greenlight by Deathtk: 9:30am On Nov 07, 2019
i asked her out many times she declined but we are still friends, recently she's been sending me love messages, she calls me love , she always saying I love you.....she now acts like my gf always want my attention. I have moved on why is she showing me all this sign now I'm no longer interested......please I need advice
Re: She's Showing Me Greenlight by Kingrexyl(m): 9:44am On Nov 07, 2019
Just fvck and dump the bítch!

4 Likes

Re: She's Showing Me Greenlight by cenaman(m): 9:51am On Nov 07, 2019
You have move on as u said, why asking for advice again?

1 Like

Re: She's Showing Me Greenlight by Nickisindigo(m): 10:04am On Nov 07, 2019
you can just Bleep and Go but don't let her get pregnant
Re: She's Showing Me Greenlight by Omar09(m): 10:09am On Nov 07, 2019
Deathtk:
i asked her out many times she declined but we are still friends, recently she's been sending me love messages, she calls me love , she always saying I love you.....she now acts like my gf always want my attention. I have moved on why is she showing me all this sign now I'm no longer interested......please I need advice

Bro move on. She will make a mockery of you if you ever give her a chance.
Re: She's Showing Me Greenlight by Quality20(m): 12:22pm On Nov 07, 2019
Nickisindigo:
you can just Bleep and Go but don't let her get pregnant
is ds d best advise u cn give? why shdnt he get her pregnant if I may ask?
Re: She's Showing Me Greenlight by chigoizie7(m): 12:47pm On Nov 07, 2019
Don’t Bleep her, and do not give her that attention.

Infact go for her friend. Or even her younger sister.

When you do, please spoil the new girlfriend

(1) (Reply)

"Respect That Broke Guy You Are Dating" - Lady / Living Goddess / Who Wants To Gist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.