Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,610 members, 7,885,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 11:15 AM

I Found Out This Can Make A Girl Fall For You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Found Out This Can Make A Girl Fall For You (5958 Views)

How I Found Out My Husband Was Cheating And Had A Boyfriend (Video) / Make Any Girl Fall In Love With You / Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Found Out This Can Make A Girl Fall For You by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 04, 2019
blinking001:
Frustrated single mothers. grin grin grin
Ptttttt.
Re: I Found Out This Can Make A Girl Fall For You by logan2(m): 7:05pm On Oct 04, 2019
dannyrhymes600:

carry on bruv
but for me oh na weak men dey cry onto woman matter, weather real or fake tears
you never understand grin

2 Likes

Re: I Found Out This Can Make A Girl Fall For You by logan2(m): 7:07pm On Oct 04, 2019
Progress62:

my guy she just logged in now o, hide the post
who be that
Re: I Found Out This Can Make A Girl Fall For You by logan2(m): 7:28pm On Oct 04, 2019
olascozone:

i will say it works only when your girl wants a break up due to some complaints she wants you to solve or make amends some even wants you to just pamper them.....not the once who have successfully replaced young without your awareness.. while they still visit you ..that time..
their energy grow and head swells when you cry.
yes , tears at this stage tickles a girl's brain , making her think , she is your world.... Need to mention, somebody did this to my sister, I had to dissolve the relationship tactically without telling her, that her boyfriend was fake shocked
Re: I Found Out This Can Make A Girl Fall For You by Progress62(m): 9:16pm On Oct 04, 2019
logan2:
who be that
the banny you are talking about

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, Tell The Truth Please.. / I'm Sex Starved!!! / I Walked Up To A Pretty Lady And This Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.