Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,767 members, 7,879,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 04:27 PM

Senate Wants Integration Of Almajiris Into Educational System - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Wants Integration Of Almajiris Into Educational System (8375 Views)

Dangote Writes Ohaneze Over Influx Of Almajiris To Southern Nigeria. / We Are Worried About Movement Of Almajiris Into Our Region - SouthEast Governors / Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Wants Integration Of Almajiris Into Educational System by CodeTemplar: 1:30am On Oct 05, 2019
The GEJ almajiri schools are empty and here someone is asking for the almajiris to be absorbed into schools.
Who is an almajiri by the way?
Those people are have parents but live like restitutes and now want govt to adopt them.
Re: Senate Wants Integration Of Almajiris Into Educational System by tck2000(m): 2:34pm On Oct 13, 2019
Save
Re: Senate Wants Integration Of Almajiris Into Educational System by Kcwise199: 8:28pm On Oct 13, 2019
Same region Jonathan wasted his time and Nig resources trying to educate. How did it end?, they sabotaged it. Now they are talking of integrating them into d education system. Mcheeeeeew
Re: Senate Wants Integration Of Almajiris Into Educational System by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 17, 2020
Lhimeet:

You dey online ?

I will post then delete.
you can post it here and delete later

thanks

I actually need the social media handle of the the pic owner
Re: Senate Wants Integration Of Almajiris Into Educational System by Lhimeet(m): 7:41pm On May 17, 2020
NLReposter:

you can post it here and delete later

thanks

I actually need the social media handle of the the pic owner

Someone gave me smiley
Re: Senate Wants Integration Of Almajiris Into Educational System by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 17, 2020
Lhimeet:

Someone gave me smiley
seen

na man you be

you can remove it now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eko Atlantic Is This For Real? / BREAKING: Assistant Commissioner Of Police Gunned Down In Benin / Court Nullifies LASTMA Powers To Impose Fine On Offenders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.