Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,975 members, 7,976,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 12:00 PM

God bless you all - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God bless you all (5355 Views)

The Land You Curse Will Never Bless You, It Will Make You Miserable / Seun, God Bless You For Your Vision To Register This Forum Abroad. / God Bless Coronavirus — This Is Why... [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God bless you all by Adaibeku(f): 11:08pm On Oct 08, 2019
Cerebralbeing:
Yes and I have acknowledged in your mail too Sir. Thank you very much

U think u deceived anyone here ,I do fasting and prayers more often I sense u are bunch of lies and deceit , may dat depression never.... hmmm Hmmmm hmmm Don't let me curse you , I know u are legendhero .
Re: God bless you all by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 08, 2019
Adaibeku:

And u are helping igboman ,u that hated igbos with ur hausa ,urhobo ,akwaibom and Tiv monickers claiming igbos are this n that ,

I can swear to my grandfather's grave you are the same person , I called u here intentionally because u type just the same !

Busted shocked

Immhotep lzaa come and see this lazy jobless idle dude trying to raise charity ,

LegendHero what are you trying to insinuate ? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God bless you all by BuhariAdvocate: 11:09pm On Oct 08, 2019
Well i can see that you're really depressed to the extent that the op made you to confess who you voted in the last election unfortunately if you tellhim you vote Atiku he will not help. However do you know anyone in lagos that you can stay with for just 1 month you don't need the person food or water i will provide that . Are you hardworking and trustworthy. If yes dm me . Please if you don't have anyone in Lagos that could host you for 1month don't dm me.
Cerebralbeing:
Yes and I have acknowledged in your mail too Sir. Thank you very much

1 Like

Re: God bless you all by Cerebralbeing: 11:12pm On Oct 08, 2019
Adaibeku:

U think u deceived anyone here ,I do fasting and prayers more often I sense u are bunch of lies and deceit , may dat depression never.... hmmm Hmmmm hmmm Don't let me curse you , I know u are legendhero .
Mention one place in Afara let me school you! Anaghi ata nti m ata nwanna. If you were wise enough as you portray you will be able to read between the lines that this guy is an Igbo guy. Onweghi slang anyi na asughi na ala Igbo. From Nwanne ara agbakwala gi oh to Nwanne igbaharia a ga ekuru gi. So next time be more wise and apply common sense in dealing with people

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: God bless you all by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 08, 2019
The thread is getting Interesting.
Looks like a planned movie series.
Re: God bless you all by Cerebralbeing: 11:14pm On Oct 08, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Well i can see that you're really depressed to the extent that the op made you to confess who you voted in the last election unfortunately if you tellhim you vote Atiku he will not help. However do you know anyone in lagos that you can stay with for just 1 month you don't need the person food or water i will provide that . Are you hardworking and trustworthy. If yes dm me . Please if you don't have anyone in Lagos that could host you for 1month don't dm me.
I don't have yet but when I do make arrangements I will let you know. Nevertheless I am really grateful for your assistance. I will keep it in mind and I will contact you as soon as I conclude arrangements.
Re: God bless you all by Afamed: 11:15pm On Oct 08, 2019
Adaibeku:

No pity for u ,I have a petro-chemical yoruba graduate of OAU who is mad in tattered clothes ,I like him ,pity him & help him most times ,as 4 u d depression will harm u I don't care)
I know you are a Yoruba ,u voted buhari to spite igbos forgetting bizness can't stand in an Eco-unfavorable ground ,
Let me ask you when u are supporting buhari & TINUBU don't u know ur company will be downsized ?
And don't tell me u don't know buhari ,
....Igbos my children knew many companies will be downsized after d election ,and we are fully prepared ,what(buhari) we averted in 2003 , 2007 ,2011 just out of wickedness and hatred u voted him , If I pity u call me a fool ,

Enjoy ur depression ,area4area metaphysical afamed u are next

Wicked tribe ,
This nonentity has not grown beyond this petty tribal argument. Shm

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: God bless you all by Adaibeku(f): 11:16pm On Oct 08, 2019
Cerebralbeing:

Let me take my time to put you in perspective. I hope you don't get in a really bad condition and need help someday. Someone you've never met before asked for help and all you could do was to abuse a total stranger you dont know from Adam all because of politics? Do I sound like an iliterate to you? Or you feel because scammers are on the prowl people with genuine needs will go into hiding? You claim to be a kinsman of MNK, are you aware that his house in Afaraukwu is close to mine near Golden Guinea Umuahia? I was born and raised in the East and I cannot overemphasize my deep root as a full bred Igbo man. While you are being childish about this your politics I hope you receive some sense and realise there's a line between being constructive and foolish. Legendhero thanks once again. God bless you immensely.

Afaraukwu dorie gi agba Anuohia anumanu , Just shut up Afonja legendhero ur stunt is so childish ,
Dis stunt u pulled if you don't apologise 2 genuine hard-working ladies and gentlemen here in 7days terrible sickness shall be ur portion !

I called u fiaam u wired money to dsame u (igboboy)within 2mins , who are u fooling ,
..... Imagine ur pranks May God deliver you from Adaibeku
Re: God bless you all by BuhariAdvocate: 11:17pm On Oct 08, 2019
Okay.
Cerebralbeing:
I don't have yet but when I do make arrangements I will let you know. Nevertheless I am really grateful for your assistance. I will keep it in mind and I will contact you as soon as I conclude arrangements.
Re: God bless you all by Afamed: 11:18pm On Oct 08, 2019
Adaibeku:
who did u vote 4 ?
Keep quiet, what right did you have for another person choice of his candidate? You are totally degrading faster than expected.What a childish question

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: God bless you all by LegendHero(m): 11:20pm On Oct 08, 2019
Adaibeku:

Afaraukwu dorie gi agba Anuohia anumanu , Just shut up Afonja legendhero ur stunt is so childish ,
Dis stunt u pulled if you don't apologise 2 genuine hard-working ladies and gentlemen here in 7days terrible sickness shall be ur portion !

I called u fiaam u wired money to dsame u (igboboy)within 2mins , who are u fooling ,

Please stop disturbing my mention sis/bro. I do not care what you think about me.

Get a life bro/sis.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God bless you all by Cerebralbeing: 11:21pm On Oct 08, 2019
Adaibeku:

Okay

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: God bless you all by alezzy13: 11:21pm On Oct 08, 2019
Adaibeku:

Seriously, and I mean SERIOUSLY, you really need to check your mental state and get some help.

No offence. Smh

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God bless you all by Adaibeku(f): 11:21pm On Oct 08, 2019
Ewooooo grin grin grin
Wonders shall never end
See all Yoruba moslemz showering love on igboboy who doesn't know gbalagakwa ka obu bia grin umu uchu ,

Eventually all dis lazy ones will be someone's husband

Umunwanyi (umunwanyi Yoruba) ndo nu

Re: God bless you all by Afamed: 11:21pm On Oct 08, 2019
Adaibeku:

You have no shame atall.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: God bless you all by Adaibeku(f): 11:23pm On Oct 08, 2019
Cerebralbeing:
If I had known I was talking to a minor I wouldn't have replied you in the first instance. Your statements reek of myopia and you are a huge source of embarrassment to well-thinking Nigerians of Igbo extraction. You and a few lots of your kind are the reason Igbos are denigrated because you hardly argue constructively. I was just having a civil conversation with you and like a lunatic, you started throwing tantrums. If I am not Igbo, May I never succeed in life and if at the point when I typed my first post I wasn't depressed, may good things elude me. Meanwhile may you never see help when you need it in life and may people make mockery of you when you need help. Amen!
onye oshi speak igbo now , consult Google and thunder strikes u cos I know already
Re: God bless you all by Cerebralbeing: 11:25pm On Oct 08, 2019
Adaibeku:
onye oshi speak igbo now , consult Google and thunder strikes u cos I know already
Nwanna, etoro m na-ala Igbo. Nezie anya ofuma ka ifu ka m si ede edemede m. Aburo m ofeke. Etozuru m etozu ma nwekwa aji amu. Mgbe ozo ichoro ikpo mmadu iyi, nezie anya ofuma. Atuoro omara, omezie, atuoro ofeke, ofere gawa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God bless you all by Cerebralbeing: 11:27pm On Oct 08, 2019
Adaibeku:
Oge Golden Guinea gbara oku na Umuahia, anom na isi Gate na egote ihe ofe. Ugbua TA Orji ebufele ahia na Urban.... Uche gi Odikwa ya? Ka i so na ndi mba ofesi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God bless you all by Afamed: 11:29pm On Oct 08, 2019
DOMINGOPAPI:
I didn't vote Buhari but I am struggling with the result of their collective stupidity. I am Yoruba Christian and 65-70% of us are clever enough to know the danger ahead but dem no gree hear us.

Who you voted for is your personal right. And who will help you will definitely help you without any religion, tribal affiliation or political affiliation. You need not to bring down your worth for those that are asking you those childish and silly questions

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God bless you all by Adaibeku(f): 11:30pm On Oct 08, 2019
MelesZenawi:
The thread is getting Interesting.

Looks like a planned movie series.

God bless you ndokwa !
One person 5monickers including Moslem op , onye aghogbu ka agba .

See how they like their comments u will know one islamic extremist controls d whole season movie

BEG ISLAMiC HERMIT SEASON 1

Grab ur copy now
grin

Re: God bless you all by Cerebralbeing: 11:32pm On Oct 08, 2019
Adaibeku:

God bless you ndokwa !
One person 5monickers including Moslem op , onye aghogbu ka agba .

See how they like their comments u will know one islamic extremist controls d whole season movie

BEG ISLAMiC HERMIT SEASON 1

Grab ur copy now
grin
Thanks for giving my thread the needed traffic. Your folly was of immense help. Thanks once again.

4 Likes

Re: God bless you all by Afamed: 11:33pm On Oct 08, 2019
Adaibeku:
Keep quiet. You have nothing to contribute on Nairaland than to being a tribal nuisance

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God bless you all by Afamed: 11:33pm On Oct 08, 2019
DOMINGOPAPI:

I am not the guy in question...
Sorry jaree for the mixed up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God bless you all by Adaibeku(f): 11:33pm On Oct 08, 2019
Cerebralbeing:
Nwanna, etoro m na-ala Igbo. Nezie anya ofuma ka ifu ka m si ede edemede m. Aburo m ofeke. Etozuru m etozu ma nwekwa aji amu. Mgbe ozo ichoro ikpo mmadu iyi, nezie anya ofuma. Atuoro omara, omezie, atuoro ofeke, ofere gawa.
Area4Area is u 4 sure , millions of igbos speak yorubas ,y won't at least 1 or 2 yorubas speak igbo ..

Remember I spoke Igbo and u exposed it to ur brothers perfectly well , shame on u

And Area4Area come to think of it ur Igbo hate is d worst
Re: God bless you all by Adaibeku(f): 11:35pm On Oct 08, 2019
LegendHero:

Please stop disturbing my mention sis/bro. I do not care what you think about me.

Get a life bro/sis.
Call me a man for all I care
It won't stop me from calling u what u are here agafu mmadu onye 419

1 Like

Re: God bless you all by Cerebralbeing: 11:35pm On Oct 08, 2019
Afamed:

Who you voted for is your personal right. And who will help you will definitely help you without any religion, tribal affiliation or political affiliation. You need not to bring down your worth for those that are asking you those childish and silly questions
If you read through my post you will see I never revealed who I voted for. Asking such questions is the height of insensitivity as there is no correlation between the two.

1 Like

Re: God bless you all by Nobody: 11:36pm On Oct 08, 2019
Afamed:

My patriotic submission always makes you behave off tangent sometimes......Why that Omoluabi...?
Re: God bless you all by Cerebralbeing: 11:37pm On Oct 08, 2019
Adaibeku:
Area4Area is u 4 sure , millions of igbos speak yorubas ,y won't at least 1 or 2 yorubas speak igbo ..

Remember I spoke Igbo and u exposed it to ur brothers perfectly well , shame on u

kpo ofu ebe aha na Abia state ka m kowara gi ya ofuma. Gwa kwa gi aha ndi amama si ebe ahu puta

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God bless you all by LegendHero(m): 11:40pm On Oct 08, 2019
Adaibeku:

Which is more important to you? Your people or your ego?

The OP spoke in Igbo, typed in Igbo, and yet you keep denying his identity. OP just neglect this guy/girl, I think he/she is just trolling coz even other Igbos watching this thread will be ashamed of him/her.

Please stop mentioning me, you don't need to mention me to give an input on this thread.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: God bless you all by Afamed: 11:41pm On Oct 08, 2019
Adaibeku:
Liar ...

Anyone helping u is wasting his time ,cos u are a bloody liar ,

We know d tricks already ,
Do you have kobo you can help him with before? Empty barrel

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: God bless you all by MetaPhysical: 5:22am On Oct 09, 2019
Adaibeku:

No pity for u ,I have a petro-chemical yoruba graduate of OAU who is mad in tattered clothes ,I like him ,pity him & help him most times ,as 4 u d depression will harm u I don't care)
I know you are a Yoruba ,u voted buhari to spite igbos forgetting bizness can't stand in an Eco-unfavorable ground ,
Let me ask you when u are supporting buhari & TINUBU don't u know ur company will be downsized ?
And don't tell me u don't know buhari ,
....Igbos my children knew many companies will be downsized after d election ,and we are fully prepared ,what(buhari) we averted in 2003 , 2007 ,2011 just out of wickedness and hatred u voted him , If I pity u call me a fool ,

Enjoy ur depression ,area4area metaphysical afamed u are next

Wicked tribe ,

Aah aaah!! cheesy
Ya own sef pass Mama Peace own.

See as you just scatter everywhere. grin. Na only you waka come?

Celebrity abi Cerebrity or whats ya name...no mind Adaibeku. Na my wife I know am well. She go help....na your inlaw, na Yoruba wife, no mind am.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bola Almed Tinibu Is Sick , Please Let's Pray For Him. Your Prayers Please / Orji Kalu: Senatorial Office Not Opportunity To Amass Wealth But Give Service / 3 Largest Tribes In Delta State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.