Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,820 members, 7,948,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 01:21 PM

God bless you all - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God bless you all (5291 Views)

The Land You Curse Will Never Bless You, It Will Make You Miserable / Seun, God Bless You For Your Vision To Register This Forum Abroad. / God Bless Coronavirus — This Is Why... [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God bless you all by Bigcowhorn: 12:18pm On Oct 10, 2019
[s]
Afamed:

If you are not the same half baked like your sisters them
(1) How could someone claim to be a qualified Nurse and the same time studying Nursing at FUTO? When FUTO in the first place does not offer Bsc in Nursing
(2) How can you claim to be a qualified Doctor and the same time studying Medicine at UNN?
No wonder Igbos are set of drop outs secondary school.
I relate with plenty of Una members at Ochanja and Upper Iweka.
Studying her undisclosed degree at FUTO? Devil will be ashamed of Una lies. You have just justified again why are I reffered to you as nonentities
[/s]

Feel free to continue with your all important research but I'm afraid i won't be joining you. I'm not a busy body like you, sorry. And don't forget to mastrubate anytime you reach the Amatarasha part. But as usual hold ejaculation for when you see Adaibeku's monikers

Re: God bless you all by Bigcowhorn: 12:21pm On Oct 10, 2019
ChoCho54:
In a few sentence, you have described the president of the federal republic of Nigeria.

And this is someone you suck his balls cheesy

Papa Afamed is that way too. His foolishness na down right deadly

1 Like

Re: God bless you all by Bigcowhorn: 12:23pm On Oct 10, 2019
Afamed:

Their grand Matron nonentity has come

Correct woman wrapper

Re: God bless you all by Afamed: 12:24pm On Oct 10, 2019
Bigcowhorn:
[s][/s]

Feel free to continue with your all important research but I'm afraid i won't be joining you. I'm not a busy body like you, sorry.
I will continue to expose Una plus the one with qualified Nursing certificate but still studying Nursing at FUTO when FUTO has no nursing department.
Plus you their admission officer/ ass licker
Re: God bless you all by Bigcowhorn: 12:28pm On Oct 10, 2019
Afamed:

I will continue to expose Una plus the one with qualified Nursing certificate but still studying Nursing at FUTO when FUTO has no nursing department.
Plus you their admission officer

I look like i'm holding your father's hand from doing a thing?. I know how jobless you are so knock yourself out till i catch you next time i visit your private estate on NairaLand..... politics section... I know

Knock yourself out, retired Admission officer / shit eater of Lagos

Re: God bless you all by Afamed: 12:31pm On Oct 10, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

I look like i'm holding your father's hand from doing a thing?. I know how jobless you are so knock yourself out till i catch you next time i visit your private estate on NairaLand..... politics section... I know
Nonentity has ran out of ideas
Re: God bless you all by Bigcowhorn: 12:35pm On Oct 10, 2019
Afamed:

Nonentity has ran out of ideas

Nonentity Nonentity Nonentity Nonentity Nonentity Nonentity Nonentity Nonentity

I'm so sick and tired of hearing this word from your 32-2 teeth several times a day. Go get another word from goggle and get a new one or get admission into FUTO to study English and nursing. grin I'll give you free form

Re: God bless you all by Cerebralbeing: 1:28pm On Oct 10, 2019
You people are derailing the motive of this thread. Please sheath your swords and let peace reign. Meanwhile I am still looking for a job
Re: God bless you all by ChoCho54(f): 4:52pm On Oct 10, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Papa Afamed is that way too. His foolishness na down right deadly
So im mumu na hereditary?

Afamed,. I know a pastor that can help.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God bless you all by Cerebralbeing: 3:01am On Oct 11, 2019
IamAtikulate:

Yeah. Good luck
Check mail Sir. Good morning.
Re: God bless you all by Ikinternational: 1:11pm On Oct 11, 2019
All sorts of madness in this thread. IS IT 1990
Who doesn't have social media? Who doesn't use messenger or WhatsApp?

Drop your sm handle or contact the person by video call and have all your questions answered. And you people are foolishly going on n on unnecessarily.

100 replies deep and no one even thought to make the suggestion. In this technology age? When grandmas in the village can make video calls? All you people are mad in this thread n obviously have time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Caught On Cam The Moment Before 14yrs Trader Was Hit By Stray Bullet (video) / Breaking News: Governor Rotimi Akeredolu / 'Don’t Commit Suicide' - Commissioner To Police Officers

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.