Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,993 members, 7,873,206 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:53 AM

Kidnappers Of 6 Kaduna Schoolgirls and 2 Staff Demand 50M Ransom - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnappers Of 6 Kaduna Schoolgirls and 2 Staff Demand 50M Ransom (10244 Views)

Gunmen Kidnap Corpse & Mourners In Enugu, Demand ₦50M Ransom / Police Officers Turn Kidnappers, Abduct Hotel Staff, Demand Ransom In Rivers / Gunmen Kill 2 Staff Of Federal Poly, Kaura Namoda, Abduct Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers Of 6 Kaduna Schoolgirls and 2 Staff Demand 50M Ransom by Nobody: 6:35am On Oct 05, 2019
Osobi32:
Why are they complaining? Why they were busy leasing bandits from prison and giving amnesty to captured Boko haram members what were they expecting...... The chicken has come home to roost! I wish them luck

This is insensitive to the parents of the children na.
Haba.
These children are the ripple effect of poor governance, security and leadership.
Re: Kidnappers Of 6 Kaduna Schoolgirls and 2 Staff Demand 50M Ransom by Royalfurnitures: 6:36am On Oct 05, 2019
How was the money paid, through bank, cash, bitcoin....
Can't the security agencies track them?

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture for your homes and offices
Re: Kidnappers Of 6 Kaduna Schoolgirls and 2 Staff Demand 50M Ransom by bolataiwo007: 6:39am On Oct 05, 2019
EmekaBlue:
It is very possible d midget governor can arrange this kidnap to cash out some money from the state fund as ransom payment to his boys

Dont trust or underestimate these greedy idiots u call leaders. I know what they r capable of doing.
In as much I can't doubt your view, I will agree to some extend, because of the few things I know abt Fulanis, they can do any damn things to secure & to retain power & also to enrich themselves.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of 6 Kaduna Schoolgirls and 2 Staff Demand 50M Ransom by banhammy: 6:45am On Oct 05, 2019
Kidnappers called with a strange number?.
Can't DSS trace/track that number?
Re: Kidnappers Of 6 Kaduna Schoolgirls and 2 Staff Demand 50M Ransom by Marshalemmy(m): 6:46am On Oct 05, 2019
I weep for this country
Re: Kidnappers Of 6 Kaduna Schoolgirls and 2 Staff Demand 50M Ransom by Osobi32(m): 6:46am On Oct 05, 2019
taiwoawoniyi:

This is insensitive to the parents of the children na.
Haba.
These children are the ripple effect of poor governance, security and leadership.
honestly I feel the pain of the parents involved here but for the governor to shamelessly come out to say the kidnappers has contacted the parents of the students is really annoying. If he had put security in check all this won't be happening
Re: Kidnappers Of 6 Kaduna Schoolgirls and 2 Staff Demand 50M Ransom by Nobody: 6:48am On Oct 05, 2019
Osobi32:
honestly I feel the pain of the parents involved here but for the governor to shamelessly come out to say the kidnappers has contacted the parents of the students is really annoying. If he had put security in check all this won't be happening

I get bro.
This year has been a very bad one for Nigeria tho.

May God keep us all.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of 6 Kaduna Schoolgirls and 2 Staff Demand 50M Ransom by esente: 7:07am On Oct 05, 2019
Re: Kidnappers Of 6 Kaduna Schoolgirls and 2 Staff Demand 50M Ransom by Advocatmsani(m): 7:13am On Oct 05, 2019
This is unfortunate. Nigeria is turning into sth else
Re: Kidnappers Of 6 Kaduna Schoolgirls and 2 Staff Demand 50M Ransom by zeromeridian: 7:14am On Oct 05, 2019
9jvirgin:
Sowore, Kanu, Fela, Fawehinmi; these people are seeing something that no one else sees.

do not put Kanu and these other person in one sentence. Kanu is greater than all of them put together.

Kanu is a freedom fighter
Re: Kidnappers Of 6 Kaduna Schoolgirls and 2 Staff Demand 50M Ransom by Jaqenhghar: 7:24am On Oct 05, 2019
israelmao:
When we are ready to rescue this nation from the hands of few wicked people that terrorize us we will all stand up to say enough is enough and take decisive action.
I fear that day may never come
Re: Kidnappers Of 6 Kaduna Schoolgirls and 2 Staff Demand 50M Ransom by Boyooosa(m): 7:42am On Oct 05, 2019
9jvirgin:
Sowore, Kanu, Fela, Fawehinmi; these people are seeing something that no one else sees.

its an insult to put kanu in the rhelm of Fela!
Re: Kidnappers Of 6 Kaduna Schoolgirls and 2 Staff Demand 50M Ransom by seangy4konji: 8:01am On Oct 05, 2019
Kidnapping is now a lucrative business in Nigeria..

Added to looting, prostituting, extortion, scamming and a whole lot.. Continue.
Re: Kidnappers Of 6 Kaduna Schoolgirls and 2 Staff Demand 50M Ransom by Osobi32(m): 8:15am On Oct 05, 2019
taiwoawoniyi:

I get bro.
This year has been a very bad one for Nigeria tho.

May God keep us all.
it's really sad knowing that the northern elders has a hand in this... I grew up in the north and I remember how peaceful it was. Just because majority of the northern people are not educated the elite now decide to use them for their political gain. This really bad
Re: Kidnappers Of 6 Kaduna Schoolgirls and 2 Staff Demand 50M Ransom by Mcreloaded(m): 8:21am On Oct 05, 2019
Zhezhi:
They should keep treating the bandits with hand glove
You mean kid glove.
Police knows what they need to do their job and it is left for the government to provide the police with what they need.
Drones, helicopters, technology on how to lift finger prints from crime scene, data base of most Nigerians through bank information,phone, international passport, registration,voters card etc all have pictures and thumb prints.
What am i even wasting my breath for.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of 6 Kaduna Schoolgirls and 2 Staff Demand 50M Ransom by Exponental(m): 8:24am On Oct 05, 2019
Is kidnapping real in Nigeria I thought shocked shocked lipsrsealed
El Rufai...... Over to you!!!
Re: Kidnappers Of 6 Kaduna Schoolgirls and 2 Staff Demand 50M Ransom by Niaja4real(m): 8:30am On Oct 05, 2019
titiloyeblog:
Governor Nasir El-Rufai says the gunmen who kidnapped six female students and two staff members from their hostels at the Engravers College in Kaduna state yesterday October 3rd, have made a ransom demand.

Briefing newsmen on efforts being made to rescue the abducted students, the governor who spoke to journalists in Abuja today, said the suspects have made contacts with parents of the abducted students demanding ransom for the release of their wards.

“They have made a demand for money and that is being negotiated,” the governor said

A mother of one of the kidnapped pupils says her daughter called her earlier today with a strange number, weeping and pleading for her to do all within her power to rescue her.

“My daughter called me early Friday morning on a phone number I didn’t know. She was crying and sounded frightened.” the distraught mother told AFP in an interview

The state police command says it is working to ensure the safe return of the pupils.

source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2019/10/update-kidnappers-of-kaduna-students-demand-ransom.html
Nasir El-Rufai is an evil man.
How can school children be kidnapped from school in a State where El-Rufai superintent?.
Karma is really serving these evil men well.
Why hasn't the midget of man blame Buhari for the abduction? Or is Buhari not the C-in-C anymore.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of 6 Kaduna Schoolgirls and 2 Staff Demand 50M Ransom by sayisayi(m): 8:37am On Oct 05, 2019
Xmas tins.... shocked shocked shocked
Re: Kidnappers Of 6 Kaduna Schoolgirls and 2 Staff Demand 50M Ransom by akaahs(m): 10:02am On Oct 05, 2019
Nbote:
Isn't it shameful and embarrassing for d Governor? He isn't even ashamed to open his mouth to say Kidnappers have contacted d parents of d kidnapped gals.. Dis is d same person who claimed Kaduna was safe and reports of kidnapping is exaggerated jus like our Mere Commissioner VP.. What other proof do we need to know dat we are all on our own in dis country.... Seriously mayb jus mayb dey need to start kidnapping some of dis resident ZonBs make we see if their sense go com back
Just imagine saying “They have made a demand for money and that is being negotiated,” the governor said.
Its well
Re: Kidnappers Of 6 Kaduna Schoolgirls and 2 Staff Demand 50M Ransom by mrkings84(m): 10:06am On Oct 05, 2019
Why endanger ur life and that of others jus because of 50m? Money u can get every month from Bet9ja!
Re: Kidnappers Of 6 Kaduna Schoolgirls and 2 Staff Demand 50M Ransom by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 05, 2019
Osobi32:
it's really sad knowing that the northern elders has a hand in this... I grew up in the north and I remember how peaceful it was. Just because majority of the northern people are not educated the elite now decide to use them for their political gain. This really bad

ItsI crazy.
I also grew up in Kano. My childhood is filled with very precious memories minus riots tho.
Politics is really causing a lot of wahala in Nigeria. Too much evil is being perpetrated because of politics...power.

God help us.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of 6 Kaduna Schoolgirls and 2 Staff Demand 50M Ransom by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 05, 2019
esente:
I've always thought about this. It's very doable, but can our security personnel explore it? We're waiting.
I don't even understand our security situation.
Don't we have helicopters and stealth drones?

Instead, our policemen and soldiers will be harassing innocent civilians.
Let'L not even start with SARS sef.
Re: Kidnappers Of 6 Kaduna Schoolgirls and 2 Staff Demand 50M Ransom by Kaybaba5(m): 1:38pm On Oct 05, 2019
Nigeria is messed up
Re: Kidnappers Of 6 Kaduna Schoolgirls and 2 Staff Demand 50M Ransom by delishpot: 2:35pm On Oct 05, 2019
This is becoming the highest grossing career in Nigeria. FG must put in action to nip it now before it gets out of hand. I know many top officials in the military and other govt inst. have shares in this profitable venture hence they are slow to fight it or kill other security personnel who dare to arrest their sacred cows but now, ordinary mushroom syndicate have infiltrated the market. Things are falling apart.
Re: Kidnappers Of 6 Kaduna Schoolgirls and 2 Staff Demand 50M Ransom by onecornerboy(m): 2:36pm On Oct 05, 2019
So sad. may God help us all. And this is the school i graduated from
Re: Kidnappers Of 6 Kaduna Schoolgirls and 2 Staff Demand 50M Ransom by israelmao(m): 7:45pm On Oct 05, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

I fear that day may never come
I pray we shall all live to see that day.
Re: Kidnappers Of 6 Kaduna Schoolgirls and 2 Staff Demand 50M Ransom by Jaqenhghar: 7:56pm On Oct 05, 2019
israelmao:

I pray we shall all live to see that day.
Amen

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shocker!!! My Husband Is A Serial R.a.p.i.s.t / Man Charged With Stabbing Co-Tenant Over Bathroom Usage / School Teacher on the run after raping 22 Students In Lagos School.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.