Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,792 members, 7,875,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:47 AM

Shocker!!! My Husband Is A Serial R.a.p.i.s.t - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Shocker!!! My Husband Is A Serial R.a.p.i.s.t (10247 Views)

My Husband Is Irresponsible, Beats Me And My Parents – Woman Tells Court / R A P I S T S New Tactics: Read And Take Note Nairalanders! / I-n-c-e-s-t: Daughter Bears Baby For Own Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocker!!! My Husband Is A Serial R.a.p.i.s.t by influentia: 11:46am On Jun 22, 2010
PLEASE MY STORY IS LONG JUST TAKE PAIN TO READ IT

I am burning inside right now, I want to set my husband ablaze and watch him burn to ashes before my very eyes but my conscience wont just allow me. Only last night  I discovered that my husband is a serial r.a.p.i.st, for now I don’t know what to do to him.

We have had several people lived with us but they all left one after the other without any cogent reason. First it was my younger sister of about 20yrs who left us, enquired why, she just said she could just cope and she is no longer happy being in the house. Next was the house help we got, she left same way and abandoned our baby with our neighbours. I got a new one afterwards and she been saying she wants to leave  barely a month after she came and have been misbehaving seriously, though she is very respectful but she never take corrections, if u admonishes her about little things she will do worst. Yester night I got so very angry with her for the time that I raised my voice at her, questioning her upbringing and manners. Then she said “I am not who you think I am, am not dirty nor wayward, am only doing these things to hurt you deliberately cos of what I have been going through in your house” I couldn’t place a finger to what she was saying cos I treated her well, she dishes her food most times and I don’t disturb her with much work so wot could she be talking about??

When I probed further she told me wouldn’t talk about it and that she had written a parting letter and was going to drop it and leave it after taking baby to school but because I have been very nice to her and the way I spoke with her in the morning before I went to work she will tarry a little while I look for another person. She handed me 3 pages of written full scarp sheets I couldn’t believe wot I saw. She wrote how my husband despoiled her just the second day in  our house, she cried and shouted but there was no body to rescue her kai, and still persisted after then, when she refused my husband hated her with passion, I noticed the hatred too because he was always complaining about her, I thought it was cos of the girl’s sluggish attitude but to me that wasn’t enough for his bullies I was just quiet since she said she wasn’t staying again. I was dazed when she told me all these and couldn’t just hold myself but I apologized to her  and was going to pretend to my husband that I hadn’t heard anything.

I later heard that my younger sister confided in someone that she cos she couldn’t bear my husband advances and harassments anymore, same complain with the other house girl. And once u refuse him he displays total hatred towards them and start treating them like shirt. My husband used to like my sister a lot all of a sudden he wouldn’t just hear her name again, it was that bad.

The worst of all now is that someone have been violating my babygirl of 1yr 4mths+. She stays in the crèche  while I work. It’s so obvious that I see hairs around her private and she sticks her hands inside once in a while. The baby is so intelligent that she does everything that is been done to her. She pours water on herself and tries to bath herself, tries to wash her mouth, eat etc and now she is sticking her hand inside her private, it means someone have been doing that to her also + the redness around the p.area.
Her crèche is an open place, only matured women works there and there are other children there. I have been telling my friends that I was going to confront them, they said it cant be possible that it’s only in my imagination. Now I believe it’s my husband’s handwork.

In the middle of these thought he drove in and entered into the house, I just greeted him and he started laughing and getting romantic with me I was so red in anger and I told him they despoiled baby again today and started raining curses, he asked who took the baby to school, I said the house help, he started blaming me for not taking care of her I was so angry I told him how I might sure he is not the one despoiling her. He rose up to meet me, I gave him a hot bite and smashed his head, he bit me too and neighbours came in but we couldn’t say wot happened.

For now I don’t know wot to do other than killing him right now. Please my people I count on your advice

1 Like

Re: Shocker!!! My Husband Is A Serial R.a.p.i.s.t by Sauron1: 11:53am On Jun 22, 2010
influentia:

I am burning inside right now, I want to set my husband ablaze and watch him burn to ashes before my very eyes but my conscience wont just allow me. Only last night  I discovered that my husband is a serial r.a.p.i.st, for now I don’t know what to do to him.

We have had several people lived with us but they all left one after the other without any cogent reason. First it was my younger sister of about 20yrs who left us, enquired why, she just said she could just cope and she is no longer happy being in the house. Next was the house help we got, she left same way and abandoned our baby with our neighbours. I got a new one afterwards and she been saying she wants to leave  barely a month after she came and have been misbehaving seriously, though she is very respectful but she never take corrections, if u admonishes her about little things she will do worst. Yester night I got so very angry with her for the time that I raised my voice at her, questioning her upbringing and manners. Then she said “I am not who you think I am, am not dirty nor wayward, am only doing these things to hurt you deliberately cos of what I have been going through in your house” I couldn’t place a finger to what she was saying cos I treated her well, she dishes her food most times and I don’t disturb her with much work so wot could she be talking about??

When I probed further she told me wouldn’t talk about it and that she had written a parting letter and was going to drop it and leave it after taking baby to school but because I have been very nice to her and the way I spoke with her in the morning before I went to work she will tarry a little while I look for another person. She handed me 3 pages of written full scarp sheets I couldn’t believe wot I saw. She wrote how my husband despoiled her just the second day in  our house, she cried and shouted but there was no body to rescue her kai, and still persisted after then, when she refused my husband hated her with passion, I noticed the hatred too because he was always complaining about her, I thought it was cos of the girl’s sluggish attitude but to me that wasn’t enough for his bullies I was just quiet since she said she wasn’t staying again. I was dazed when she told me all these and couldn’t just hold myself but I apologized to her  and was going to pretend to my husband that I hadn’t heard anything.

I later heard that my younger sister confided in someone that she cos she couldn’t bear my husband advances and harassments anymore, same complain with the other house girl. And once u refuse him he displays total hatred towards them and start treating them like shirt. My husband used to like my sister a lot all of a sudden he wouldn’t just hear her name again, it was that bad.

The worst of all now is that someone have been violating my babygirl of 1yr 4mths+. She stays in the crèche  while I work. It’s so obvious that I see hairs around her private and she sticks her hands inside once in a while. The baby is so intelligent that she does everything that is been done to her. She pours water on herself and tries to bath herself, tries to wash her mouth, eat etc and now she is sticking her hand inside her private, it means someone have been doing that to her also + the redness around the p.area.
Her crèche is an open place, only matured women works there and there are other children there. I have been telling my friends that I was going to confront them, they said it cant be possible that it’s only in my imagination. Now I believe it’s my husband’s handwork.

In the middle of these thought he drove in and entered into the house, I just greeted him and he started laughing and getting romantic with me I was so red in anger and I told him they despoiled baby again today and started raining curses, he asked who took the baby to school, I said the house help, he started blaming me for not taking care of her I was so angry I told him how I might sure he is not the one despoiling her. He rose up to meet me, I gave him a hot bite and smashed his head, he bit me too and neighbours came in but we couldn’t say wot happened.

For now I don’t know wot to do other than killing him right now. Please my people I count on your advice

Your husband needs deliverance. . . . . .
Men like this should be castrated and fed to wild cats.
Re: Shocker!!! My Husband Is A Serial R.a.p.i.s.t by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 22, 2010
influentia:

[b]The worst of all now is that someone have been violating my babygirl of 1yr 4mths+. She stays in the crèche while I work. It’s so obvious that I see hairs around her private and she sticks her hands inside once in a while. The baby is so intelligent that she does everything that is been done to her. She pours water on herself and tries to bath herself, tries to wash her mouth, eat etc and now she is sticking her hand inside her private, it means someone have been doing that to her also + the redness around the p.area.[/b]couldn’t say wot happened.

I understand everything u just said, but this part, I find it hard to digest. A 1 yr old NOO I can not understand this,
my head is spinning sef. the redness around her private area could be the result of Thrush you know. please go and check
properly before I vomit on my computer I beg you.
Re: Shocker!!! My Husband Is A Serial R.a.p.i.s.t by babycakes2(f): 12:08pm On Jun 22, 2010
na wa oh, i think you weren't observant enough, well now you know, what do you want to do about it? remember that you daughter's life and innocence is at stake. personally i dot think you bend iron, ur hubby being the iron.i don't think he can change, babe do something fast, don't keep quiet about it.
Re: Shocker!!! My Husband Is A Serial R.a.p.i.s.t by Sissy3(f): 12:12pm On Jun 22, 2010
OP

if you can get your sister to at least tell you her part, and the other housegirls, just so to confirm well. first hand storyi mean

the sad part of all, is that your husband will deny all this.  do watch out for your daughter. i think you should confront him,when you have all your evidence in hand even though he will ultimately deny it, but at least let him know that you are  very much aware of his sick ways. also, i think you should maybe refrain from having any female house help for now and save another young girl from being a victim of despoil or harassment.

abuse esp on your child

the other day, i was reading about a young girl, who was being sexually harassed by her sisters husband, she didnt want to tell her sister due to her shame,possible martial problem it might cause and the doubts her sister might have on her story.(which woman wants to hear her husband diners w/the devil) the same hussy was also sexually harassing the house girl.
Re: Shocker!!! My Husband Is A Serial R.a.p.i.s.t by Mortiple(m): 1:24pm On Jun 22, 2010
Hey woman, take it easy! The steps you are taking (or about to take) will only make matters worse.
influentia:

I am burning inside right now, I want to set my husband ablaze and watch him burn to ashes before my very eyes but my conscience wont just allow me. Only last night I discovered that my husband is a serial r.a.p.i.st, for now I don’t know what to do to him.

The law of the land will definitely catch up with you. What will happen to your baby whom you profess to love? Be wise!

Agreed your husband is a SERIAL R.A.P.I.S.T. You are right to say that HE HAS A PROBLEM. Perhaps what you did not add is that HE NEEDS HELP of which ONLY YOU, HIS WIFE (and the mother of his child) can render.

There is NO ACTION without a REASON WHY. How did water enter the pipe of a pumpkin leave? Could it be a curse, hereditary, failure on your part to satisfy him, etc. Thank goodness you made the discovery at this stage (not so early though). Me think, very few people know about it, as his victims might not have shared their ordeal with people for fear of being stigmatized. The way you handle this 'trial' will make or destroy your marriage/home.

Every marriage has its own challenges. Beware of evil counsel. Tell your spiritual leader or a seasoned marriage counselor. Again I say, be wise! May the Lord strengthen you.

1 Like

Re: Shocker!!! My Husband Is A Serial R.a.p.i.s.t by dupsytosh(f): 1:32pm On Jun 22, 2010
Be calm, don't take any drastic action. get your facts right before you confront him.
and most importantly, u need wisdom from God to handle this situation if your findings proves him guilty.
Your marriage is hanging here, so you have to be very careful about any decision you make
Re: Shocker!!! My Husband Is A Serial R.a.p.i.s.t by cindylee: 1:40pm On Jun 22, 2010
I really dont understand when people say be wise. If they were "wise" enough would they be seeking for advice. In my own opinion,try and get first hand info from your sis as someone rightly said and then talk to him to seek help if it is true.he really needs plenty of that. Pray to God to give you wisdom to go through all this.He is ever ready to help. I pray God gives you the fortitude cos it is really a hideous matter.
Re: Shocker!!! My Husband Is A Serial R.a.p.i.s.t by malaika(f): 1:54pm On Jun 22, 2010
::
Re: Shocker!!! My Husband Is A Serial R.a.p.i.s.t by Fhemmmy: 2:00pm On Jun 22, 2010
With all the evidence you have, i think yu need to call the cops on him and get him arrested.
Goat like that needs to be caged.
A 1 year old kid? I am sorry to say, he is not fit to be a father.

1 Like

Re: Shocker!!! My Husband Is A Serial R.a.p.i.s.t by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 22, 2010
@Poster - If i understand you well, your husband raped his own daughter? Habaaaa, this cant happen unless your husband is not a Nigerian or he is under curse.

Your thread is hard to believe especially the latter part on your daughter. Are you a Nigerian? Nigerians understand the consequences of making love to their own children let alone 1.4yrs old. You mean he can despoil that kid without injury occurring As per the other part of the story, get your facts well. Like someone suggested, call your sister and the former house girl to narrate their own versions.

If everything is proven, take your husband to the church for deliverance as this is not normal. Dont kill your husband. Remember the Bible says he who kill with sword must die with the sword.
Re: Shocker!!! My Husband Is A Serial R.a.p.i.s.t by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 22, 2010
^^^ Ohhh is it because many girls keep quiet in Nigeria you think a man is not capable of molesting his daughter? shocked shocked You need to broaden your horizons, sir. shocked

No man should go scot free for such actions. He needs to be publicly disgraced. Get all your evidence intact and see that he is disgraced. You are saving another person's daughter because most certainly he would try it on someone else.

1 Like

Re: Shocker!!! My Husband Is A Serial R.a.p.i.s.t by Fhemmmy: 2:28pm On Jun 22, 2010
^^^ Seconded
Re: Shocker!!! My Husband Is A Serial R.a.p.i.s.t by Bim4u: 3:04pm On Jun 22, 2010
@op
This is quite sad.
You must be flipping upset at the moment,
It's always easy to give advise when u're not in the position
You have to hink logicly
What do you want to do as the man is ur husband.
You can't trust him as there are signs that he's touching your child if not even sleeping with her
He's a demented man though
sleeping with ur own child
To leave him would be the best solution so as not to put ur daughter in much more danger that she is
becos if he eventually does fully sleep with her then he future is finished,
she would be scar for life and may never have her own children becos he's damaged her womb.
Go and get the child checked out,
How u would resolve ur problem withn the man is what i don't have a solution 2,
Somethings are just 2 complicated to give an ans 2,
Sorry i wasn't able to help
Re: Shocker!!! My Husband Is A Serial R.a.p.i.s.t by adamse(f): 3:11pm On Jun 22, 2010
OMG! A 1YEAR OLD? @POSTER,i sincerely feel the pain in you myself. please i will advice you to be very careful in handling this.i think you should take it to GOD in prayer and then as someone said, see a spiritual leader.do not do anything funny! your daughter should be kept very safe now.this could go a long way for the baby,than you expect. A man like that will be very dangerous!be careful.geez,hen hen,
Re: Shocker!!! My Husband Is A Serial R.a.p.i.s.t by Fhemmmy: 3:32pm On Jun 22, 2010
adamse:

OMG! A 1YEAR OLD? @POSTER,i sincerely feel the pain in you myself. please i will advice you to be very careful in handling this.i think you should take it to GOD in prayer and then as someone said, see a spiritual leader.do not do anything funny! your daughter should be kept very safe now.this could go a long way for the baby,than you expect. A man like that will be very dangerous!be careful.geez,hen hen,

Take it to prayer that a man that ought to be the father of a child is fingering her? Rant nonsense, the man belongs in jail
Re: Shocker!!! My Husband Is A Serial R.a.p.i.s.t by influentia: 3:50pm On Jun 22, 2010
Hey peeps thank you all for your contributions so far, I know I will always count on NL

Yeah he has to be disgraced if not for anything for all his threats that he will call a family meeting (both families) at every slightest provocation and that I need to confess wot I have been doing. there is no such time better than now. Not knowing that he has been using that as a cover up for his acts.

The newest house girl is still around and willing to testify before she leaves and funny enough her family members are ready to wage war against my hussy family in the village because we are all from the same place. I have put a call across to my mum she couldn't believe her ears, the girl will stay till end of month b4 she leaves and I have told her wot to when he dares her again.

Yes I have to get my facts right and my sister is ready to open up too. I have arranged with the girl to provoke a situation where my husband will want to bully her and then she will speak up and narrate the ordeal b4 his very presence.

My husband doesn't know any of  these for now, he doesn't even know the main reason for the fight last night but he is beginning to think the girl has told me something, even after smashing his head severally times and biting him he still knelt down and started begging forgiveness over 'nothing', I pretended all was well but I have my plans.

He came to my office this afternoon and we had lunch he was still petting and begging, he kept saying wot is the matter with you, did any body tell u anything about me? I said noooooooooo.
He has been trying to be extra nice,,,eeeeeediot
Re: Shocker!!! My Husband Is A Serial R.a.p.i.s.t by influentia: 4:06pm On Jun 22, 2010
As for taking him for deliverance, dont think I am gonna force him if he doesn't want to
I will only pray for him and if he doesn't change his actions will take his life/kill him one day very soon and all the insults and curses from his victims will be his head ALONE. My daughter and I never part took in the act and I have not even contemplated cheating on him before for the 2yrs we have been married.

Owner of evil load go use him head carry am. nai b my own
Re: Shocker!!! My Husband Is A Serial R.a.p.i.s.t by influentia: 4:31pm On Jun 22, 2010
Big-Man @Poster - If i understand you well, your husband despoiled his own daughter? Habaaaa, this cant happen unless your husband is not a Nigerian or he is under curse.

Your thread is hard to believe especially the latter part on your daughter. Are you a Nigerian? Nigerians understand the consequences of making love to their own children let alone 1.4yrs old. You mean he can despoil that kid without injury occurring As per the other part of the story, get your facts well. Like someone suggested, call your sister and the former house girl to narrate their own versions.

If everything is proven, take your husband to the church for deliverance as this is not normal. Dont kill your husband. Remember the Bible says he who kill with sword must die with the sword.

@ Big-man

My husband is from a part of Nigeria where things like this are forbidden the most (Ishan, Edo State) those people that knows our culture should know exactly the enormity of this crime. Big-man there are hairs and redness in the area. she is my baby and I know wot am talking about.

I didn't catch my husband with my baby, all I know is that there are strong evidences that she is being frequently despoiled but dont know who and how. To me, since the H.help has been refusing him, he now turned to baby for satisfaction,that's is my logical conclusion.
Re: Shocker!!! My Husband Is A Serial R.a.p.i.s.t by omega25red(m): 5:17pm On Jun 22, 2010
what you need to do is to take the hairs you found on your child and have a hospital analyse it or when you notice the redness and hairs call the cops so they can investigate. all this asking for advice is waste of time because the police should have been involved by now.

You also should call your sister and have her tell you everything and call the house helps too so when the cops lock his ass up he wont have an excuse to get off.
hurry up before he realises that something is going on.

1 Like

Re: Shocker!!! My Husband Is A Serial R.a.p.i.s.t by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 22, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Shocker!!! My Husband Is A Serial R.a.p.i.s.t by Godalone(m): 5:53pm On Jun 22, 2010
If this story is true,i think this man should be disgraced. Please you need to take your daughter to the hospital. Oloshi ni man yii sha.
Re: Shocker!!! My Husband Is A Serial R.a.p.i.s.t by fifi09(f): 7:02pm On Jun 22, 2010
This is absolutely sickening…

I think you already know there are boundaries being crossed here. 

Please please do whatever it takes but do not let him be alone with her ever again.
Re: Shocker!!! My Husband Is A Serial R.a.p.i.s.t by Sissy3(f): 8:38pm On Jun 22, 2010
Big-Man:

@Poster - If i understand you well, your husband despoiled his own daughter? Habaaaa, this cant happen unless your husband is not a Nigerian or he is under curse.

isnt that what we all "hope" for? wishful thinking.

OP,

make sure he doesnt intimidate the remaining housegirl with fear and threats
Re: Shocker!!! My Husband Is A Serial R.a.p.i.s.t by Fhemmmy: 9:34pm On Jun 22, 2010
fifi09:

This is absolutely sickening…

I think you already know there are boundaries being crossed here. 

Please please do whatever it takes but do not let him be alone with her ever again.

Been in same house with that kinda idiot is even more sickening
Re: Shocker!!! My Husband Is A Serial R.a.p.i.s.t by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 22, 2010
Re: Shocker!!! My Husband Is A Serial R.a.p.i.s.t by xxcarolxx(f): 11:28pm On Jun 22, 2010
I cannot believe you are still under the same roof with him. You have a baby and you think she is been molested by your husband yet you remain under the same roof as him. I'd be out that door so fast you wouldn't see my heels for dust. As a parent we must protect our kids, and if anyone ever laid hands on my son, all i can say is god help them. I cannot understand what your waiting for i could not live with a rapist either, his ass belongs in jail there he can have a taste of his own medicine.

1 Like

Re: Shocker!!! My Husband Is A Serial R.a.p.i.s.t by daylae(m): 11:30pm On Jun 22, 2010
Wow,this is so sad and horrific,can hardly believe someone can do such evil to his own daughter. I think you should just keep the innocent baby away from all these mess,and forget bout the househelp or ur sis 4now cus they can protect themselves,while ur baby is helpless. Before planning on your actions in ressolving yourself with your hubby,maybe to dump him or help him out of his freaky behavior. Pls save the poor child!
Re: Shocker!!! My Husband Is A Serial R.a.p.i.s.t by fifi09(f): 11:33pm On Jun 22, 2010
Fhemmmy:

Been in same house with that kinda is even more sickening

So very sickening, I tell ya!
Re: Shocker!!! My Husband Is A Serial R.a.p.i.s.t by Busybody2(f): 12:05am On Jun 23, 2010
omega25red:

[size=18pt]what you need to do is to take the hairs you found on your child and have a hospital analyse it or when you notice the redness and hairs call the cops so they can investigate. all this asking for advice is waste of time because the police should have been involved by now. [/size]

You also should call your sister and have her tell you everything and call the house helps too so when the cops lock his backside up he wont have an excuse to get off.
hurry up before he realises that something is going on.
#

ABOVE HIGHLIGHTED FOR YOU INCASE YOU DIDN'T SEE IT AND GET YOUR DAUGHTER TO A COMPETENT HOSPITAL ASAP, NA POTENTIAL VVF YOU DEY PLAY WITH LIKE THIS cry
Re: Shocker!!! My Husband Is A Serial R.a.p.i.s.t by Sissy3(f): 12:08am On Jun 23, 2010
@ rokiatu

that is making you vomit?

wait till i tell you about a man who molested his 3month infant. oh yes, you heard it, 3months old and no it wasnt his first, he had previously raped and molested other young girls before and went unnoticed until he tried it on his own infant
Re: Shocker!!! My Husband Is A Serial R.a.p.i.s.t by Fhemmmy: 1:07am On Jun 23, 2010
chaircover:

No disrespect but please can the mothers on this forum stand up.

I'm sorry, but forget the housegirl, forget the sister, forget the freaking daycare & forget the damm job or whatever you are doing that is stopping you from being with your daughter 24/7 until you can get to the bottom of who is molesting your precious daughter.

What is wrong with people nowadays? People ready to sacrifice their own children just because they need a man in their lives and have to be Mrs Somebody.

You are still here looking for advise on Nairaland when a despicable crime and injustince is being carried out against your helpless daughter.

You are almost 100% sure that your baby is being molested and you are still here talking about it.

If anyone so much as touched my daughter I would murder the person in cold blood. No questions asked. If anyone touched my tropical fish, the person will be in trouble not to talk of my precious baby.

I don't know whether or nor the randy husband is molesting your daughter; it doesn't matter who it is. What matters is that it is happening and a stop should have been put to it long ago. So forget all the drama about biting and breaking peoples heads. If anyone's head should be broken it your head as the mother who should have her head broken. What one earth are you selling or which bank are you heading that is more important that making sure that your daughter is safe. You suspect your daughter is being s.e.xually abused and you still send her to the same daycare? Are you mad?

How foolish can you be. You are more interested in acting FBI or is it CIA and catching Mr randy husband sleeping with the housegirl & pretending to be Oprah or is it Montel and interviewing the sister than you are interested in finding out the lowlife (even if it is your husband) who is molesting your own daughter.

I feel like giving you a dirty slap to jar your brain into gear and getting your priorities right.

Now you see why you are special . . . .
It makes me so sick, makes my stomach rumble . . . How could someone even stay a minute in same room with such a man without getting him arrested, and so sickening that some people think, she should leave it to God, even God is saying, kick him to the curb

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

EFCC To Appeal Acquittal Of Robert Azibaola, Goodluck Jonathan's Cousin / Suspected Child Traffickers Nabbed By Vigilante [Photo] / Kidnappers Of 6 Kaduna Schoolgirls and 2 Staff Demand 50M Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.