Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,872 members, 7,876,318 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:45 PM

Shocker!!! My Husband Is A Serial R.a.p.i.s.t - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Shocker!!! My Husband Is A Serial R.a.p.i.s.t (10248 Views)

My Husband Is Irresponsible, Beats Me And My Parents – Woman Tells Court / R A P I S T S New Tactics: Read And Take Note Nairalanders! / I-n-c-e-s-t: Daughter Bears Baby For Own Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocker!!! My Husband Is A Serial R.a.p.i.s.t by Nobody: 1:22am On Jun 23, 2010
1. Take the baby to the hospy for checkup

2. Use a knife to injure his pe.nis BADLY. Let his penis bleed for a while.
Shout and scream for the neighbors to hear. Tell them you were defending yourself, that he was going to rape you.

3. A lot of his victims will come to your aid, they can testify.

I am seriously not joking. I would not hesitate to do the above.
Re: Shocker!!! My Husband Is A Serial R.a.p.i.s.t by Fhemmmy: 1:29am On Jun 23, 2010
Good one
FL Gators:

1. Take the baby to the hospy for checkup

2. Use a knife to injure his pe.nis BADLY. Let his manliness bleed for a while.
Shout and scream for the neighbors to hear. Tell them you were defending yourself, that he was going to despoil you.

3. A lot of his victims will come to your aid, they can testify.

I am seriously not joking. I would not hesitate to do the above.
Re: Shocker!!! My Husband Is A Serial R.a.p.i.s.t by dupsytosh(f): 10:55am On Jun 23, 2010
Big-Man:

@Poster - If i understand you well, your husband despoiled his own daughter? Habaaaa, this cant happen unless your husband is not a Nigerian or he is under curse.

Your thread is hard to believe especially the latter part on your daughter. Are you a Nigerian? Nigerians understand the consequences of making love to their own children let alone 1.4yrs old. You mean he can despoil that kid without injury occurring As per the other part of the story, get your facts well. Like someone suggested, call your sister and the former house girl to narrate their own versions.

don't you wish. The story of a man who impregnated his daughter was published on a major news paper recently, he still had d gut to threaten the girl not to abort the baby. Weirder things are happening, better believe it and widen your horizon as you've been advised
Re: Shocker!!! My Husband Is A Serial R.a.p.i.s.t by influentia: 11:17am On Jun 23, 2010
@all, thank you so much and most especially chaircover, I have already taken some of the actions  suggested.

As it is now I dont even wanna see my husband, we haven't seen since yesterday and I am not picking his calls(over 100 calls). I have taken the house help and my baby to a safe place.

There is fire and brimstone everywhere that he praying for the ground to open up and sallow him.
This is just the beginning for him.

This matter is beyond just the cops as he is been already invited in the village for face the elders and undergo the consequent punishments.

If all these could be happening right under my nose u can imagine wot is happening out side.
He has been summoned to a meeting in Lagos here to face a shamefull/disgraceful interrogation even b4 the girl leaves.

This is a man who I have never had the thought of cheating on but he  will always bully me if I spend a minute outside saying I will soon confess wot I have been doing and that I will soon be invited in the village, he was just torturing and blackmailing me emotionally that I was always being weak and threatened. see the ironing of life? one day I spoke up in tears and cursed that if I am guilty may his wishes come to pass but if I am innocent may disgrace befall those who wants me disgraced. now it happened he is running helta shelta and calling the H.help on fone asking why did she report.
Re: Shocker!!! My Husband Is A Serial R.a.p.i.s.t by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 23, 2010
Re: Shocker!!! My Husband Is A Serial R.a.p.i.s.t by adamse(f): 12:47pm On Jun 23, 2010
exactly! your child comes first now.and who is that saying she doesn't need to pray.God sure will give you directions and steps to take.what if this is not as easy as you people think?
Re: Shocker!!! My Husband Is A Serial R.a.p.i.s.t by kuzina(f): 1:03pm On Jun 23, 2010
unbelievable,,,,,,,,,,, wahooo
Re: Shocker!!! My Husband Is A Serial R.a.p.i.s.t by influentia: 1:08pm On Jun 23, 2010
@ chaircover, thanks for your concern, when I first noticed I  took her to 2 different  hospitals but they werent so sure all they said was that the hymen was still intact. they couldn't rule out the possibility of fingering etc I doubt if it's the H.help cos they are hardly alone and again it started before she came. I planed on taking her today for proper/general check up.

@mothers in the house is it normal for mucus to be found in a child's p.area I saw this yesterday too and it was my hussy that picked her up from school.
Re: Shocker!!! My Husband Is A Serial R.a.p.i.s.t by influentia: 1:42pm On Jun 23, 2010
@Moderator, please consider moving this to the family section, it will do alot of good there.
Never knew/heard similar things happen until I started opening up to people. If possible duplicate it on both sections
Re: Shocker!!! My Husband Is A Serial R.a.p.i.s.t by suedoh2006(m): 2:22pm On Jun 23, 2010
I believe in fact and not opinion. i don't think your husband did what you said he to your 1yr plus 4 months old. Kids do touch their private part from time to time. Just because your man slept with your house maid does't mean he did same to your daughter.
Re: Shocker!!! My Husband Is A Serial R.a.p.i.s.t by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 23, 2010
@Poster,

Pls, pls, pls, pls, get him arrested,

Or get help from women activists,

At least I know they are around,

Cuz I've seen some on Funmi Iyanda's show!

What a bas tard!

Pls do something fast before he gets another victim!

I feel sorry for you anyways!
Re: Shocker!!! My Husband Is A Serial R.a.p.i.s.t by agabaI23(m): 2:29pm On Jun 23, 2010
chaircover:

Abi this has never happened before in this wonderful world that we live in?  

I had a neighbour whose 2 year old daughter was being abused by two house helps a boy and a girl. The little angel lost her virginity at 2 years of age.  The ignorant mother treated her up to 2 times in the hospital for STI/UTI and then the doctors raised eyebrows the third time she came with the same complaint.

There is a kind of P. area infections which kids have in some part of Nigeria but it starts with complaints of pain in the throat. However, the issue of hair in her pubic region is scary.

Good you have taken your daughter to safety.

Your husband is sick. Next time, do not use young girl as a house maid although the likes of your husband do not discriminate the young from the old.
God's grace in this trying time.
Re: Shocker!!! My Husband Is A Serial R.a.p.i.s.t by oyinda3(f): 2:30pm On Jun 23, 2010

@mothers in the house is it normal for mucus to be found in a child's p.area I saw this yesterday too and it was my hussy that picked her up from school.

no it is NOT normal. even for a 5 year old that is not normal.  shocked

AND WHY ARE YOU STILL LETTING YOUR HUSBAND PICK YOUR DAUGHTER UP FROM SCHOOL!!!?

WOMAN TAKE A BREAK FROM YOUR JOB AND FOCUS ON THIS ISSUE 24/7 TILL IT IS OVER WITH!!!!!!!@!!!!! leave  that house asap!!!!1
Re: Shocker!!! My Husband Is A Serial R.a.p.i.s.t by Youngichou(m): 2:31pm On Jun 23, 2010
suedoh2006:

I believe in fact and not opinion.
gbam !
Re: Shocker!!! My Husband Is A Serial R.a.p.i.s.t by bawomolo(m): 2:33pm On Jun 23, 2010
you need to get a divorce and get the police involved.

think of your daughter's safety and mental health. think about your health though, std's anyone?
Re: Shocker!!! My Husband Is A Serial R.a.p.i.s.t by whiteroses(f): 2:34pm On Jun 23, 2010
talk with him ask if you dont satisfy him abi whats going on in your home?? sorry oh and try inform your pastor or someone you confide in incase something goes wrong he's attacked you once he will do it again(most likely)
Re: Shocker!!! My Husband Is A Serial R.a.p.i.s.t by oisehumen(m): 2:39pm On Jun 23, 2010
influentia:

Hey peeps thank you all for your contributions so far, I know I will always count on NL

Yeah he has to be disgraced if not for anything for all his threats that he will call a family meeting (both families) at every slightest provocation and that I need to confess wot I have been doing. there is no such time better than now. Not knowing that he has been using that as a cover up for his acts.

The newest house girl is still around and willing to testify before she leaves and funny enough her family members are ready to wage war against my hussy family in the village because we are all from the same place. I have put a call across to my mum she couldn't believe her ears, the girl will stay till end of month b4 she leaves and I have told her wot to when he dares her again.

Yes I have to get my facts right and my sister is ready to open up too. I have arranged with the girl to provoke a situation where my husband will want to bully her and then she will speak up and narrate the ordeal b4 his very presence.

My husband doesn't know any of  these for now, he doesn't even know the main reason for the fight last night but he is beginning to think the girl has told me something, even after smashing his head severally times and biting him he still knelt down and started begging forgiveness over 'nothing', I pretended all was well but I have my plans.

He came to my office this afternoon and we had lunch he was still petting and begging, he kept saying wot is the matter with you, did any body tell u anything about me? I said noooooooooo.
He has been trying to be extra nice,,,eeeeeediot

Women, be wise and don't take any drastic move that will destroy your marriage.
Handle it with care, else your marriage will be in danger
Re: Shocker!!! My Husband Is A Serial R.a.p.i.s.t by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 23, 2010
I'm surprised 2 see dat some ignant' fools are standin' up for the devil of a husband!

I'm angry dat he despoiled the other grown ups,

But for the part of his 1 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER,

Hahaha, he is POSSESED!

Influentia, do the world a favour,

And make life miserable for him,

That he will regret stepping foot into this world!

Husband or no husband!
Re: Shocker!!! My Husband Is A Serial R.a.p.i.s.t by agabaI23(m): 2:43pm On Jun 23, 2010
oisehumen:

What marriage are you talking about? Marriage to a serial rap ist?

1 Like

Re: Shocker!!! My Husband Is A Serial R.a.p.i.s.t by itbillgate(m): 2:44pm On Jun 23, 2010
Best advice, If you have your own job and you are sure you could bring up your children to your satisfaction, I will advice you to divorce him.
He must have been doing that before you married him and his families will know about this but they will decide to hide it from you.
He must be a nymphomaniac.
Mucho Gracias,
Re: Shocker!!! My Husband Is A Serial R.a.p.i.s.t by lajjy(m): 2:45pm On Jun 23, 2010
I dont know, I felt like crying not for u but for that precious girl of yours that you negected all because you want to smile to the bank at the end of the month. You keep mute for crying out loud when you noticed such a horrible signs on your daughter. Please just take the little girl to the hospital for a thorough check up. I dont want to use abusive language on you. you are married to an animal all this years.
Re: Shocker!!! My Husband Is A Serial R.a.p.i.s.t by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 23, 2010
oisehumen:

Which marriage are you talking about?

The day that he chose to sexually abuse her sister,

He didn't know that his marriage would be in jeopardy!!!

People think before you talk!

1 Like

Re: Shocker!!! My Husband Is A Serial R.a.p.i.s.t by Chiddysville(m): 2:46pm On Jun 23, 2010
@ poster, i refuse to be carried away by this your tale. From your story, you found mucus on the child's p.area yesterday even after you have moved from your husband's house. Seems you are more interested in gathering sympathy for yourself in your fight against your husband instead of really focusing on the safety and well-being of your daughter. That you're having problems with your husband doesn't mean you should use false allegations to dent his image instead of focusing more on what is wrong or going on with your daughter.

Concerning your husband's escapades, it is still a one sided story which i believe is more geared toward rousing sympathy for yourself. You never really loved your husband and if you did, i don't think you will be here casting the first stone.
Re: Shocker!!! My Husband Is A Serial R.a.p.i.s.t by agabaI23(m): 2:48pm On Jun 23, 2010
Chiddysville:

@ poster, i refuse to be carried away by this your tale. From your story, you found mucus on the child's p.area yesterday even after you have moved from your husband's house. Seems you are more interested in gathering sympathy for yourself in your fight against your husband instead of really focusing on the safety and well-being of your daughter. That you're having problems with your husband doesn't mean you should use false allegations to dent his image instead of focusing more on what is wrong or going on with your daughter.

Concerning your husband's escapades, it is still a one sided story which i believe is more geared toward rousing sympathy for yourself. You never really loved your husband and if you did, i don't think you will be here casting the first stone.
And your point is?
Re: Shocker!!! My Husband Is A Serial R.a.p.i.s.t by realcele: 2:50pm On Jun 23, 2010
I am not sure if this is true as i could not comprehend the rationale behind it and why you are not taking 24hour care of the child till you find out the truth. If it happens to be the culprit then he need to face death by hanging grin and you need to act fast. Is not about praying and deliverance remember the bible says watch and pray and not pray and watch. Don't be like the foolish mothers who sacrifice the future of their kids for adults and marriage. Take proper care of the child get her examined as some of the bloggers have suggested and obtain advise from professionals on how to deal with the emotional state of both you and the little girl. You need to be OPC for this girl oh and i wish you all the best.
Re: Shocker!!! My Husband Is A Serial R.a.p.i.s.t by whiteroses(f): 2:52pm On Jun 23, 2010
agabaI23:

And your point is?
he has a point worse has happened to my cousins parents, the poster is more keen on her husband bonking every girl around (mental problem alert) while she should worry more on her daughter, her health and safety, and she needs to make a big deceision as well because this one go bring HIV home one day
Re: Shocker!!! My Husband Is A Serial R.a.p.i.s.t by Basildon1(m): 2:56pm On Jun 23, 2010
Seriously, you are wasting time at it is, after you noticed the first sign of violation, the WHOLE WORLD MUST STOP till you find out out the source of that violation either it is at the daycare centre or at home. Not trying to harsh, but how can u sleep at night knowing someone maybe violating your little kid.
Do not let the girl out of your sight at home,change her school and determine from a quality doctor if anything has been happened. Then u may proceed with the earlier plans of either maiming your husband or the carers at school.
Re: Shocker!!! My Husband Is A Serial R.a.p.i.s.t by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 23, 2010
@OP, the hymen being in contact does not rule out abuse, however, thank your stars that it is. Your daughter is at the age where curiousity can make her do what she's doing, also her peers at the creche may be doing what she's doing and she may just be copying what she's seen others do.
I have a three year old daughter and there was a time she was doing what you descibed here, I kept telling her it was not a nice thing to do until she stopped and the redness could be due to a number of other factors.

I am not suggesting that her care givers or your your husband for that matter are innocent but just merely letting you know that your state of mind could be the reason why you are imagining all sorts. I'd also suggest changing her creche and getting her away from her monstrous father; you can't be too careful but you can be too careless.

Finally, you need to talk to your sister and if she confirms your maid's story, your husband needs to be reported to the police with the maid insisting on wanting to press charges and you need to get away from this man.
May God give your the strength to get over this ordeal because it's an absolute nightmare

1 Like

Re: Shocker!!! My Husband Is A Serial R.a.p.i.s.t by agabaI23(m): 3:01pm On Jun 23, 2010
whiteroses:

he has a point worse has happened to my cousins parents, the poster is more keen on her husband bonking every girl around (mental problem alert) while she should worry more on her daughter, her health and safety, and she needs to make a big deceision as well because this one go bring HIV home one day
Where have you been? wink

I actually struggled to get his point. May be we have to get his husbands side before we all respond. Rubbish! It is ok that the woman may not be perfect as she has demonstrated but then going after every Eve that changed clothing under your roof to the extent of trying your baby is sickly.
Re: Shocker!!! My Husband Is A Serial R.a.p.i.s.t by sayso: 3:03pm On Jun 23, 2010
@chaircover,does it realy look like tropical fish?

courses:This is what women get if career is more important than family.
suggestion:Women know your priority when married.
Solution:Family meeting to shame the devil if the real evidence is found.
Way-forward.A decision very difficult to make,(Career or Babyor Divorce)
Re: Shocker!!! My Husband Is A Serial R.a.p.i.s.t by hauler: 3:03pm On Jun 23, 2010
I thought u said you moved the kid to a safe place, so how the hell did your husband manage to pick her up from school? You're telling fairy tales girl.
Re: Shocker!!! My Husband Is A Serial R.a.p.i.s.t by denony(m): 3:06pm On Jun 23, 2010
this is so ridiculous, and satanic, his own daughter?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

School Teacher on the run after raping 22 Students In Lagos School. / Man Charged With Stabbing Co-Tenant Over Bathroom Usage / Court Hears Kidnapper Evans’ Case Against Police On July 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.