Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,595 members, 7,951,503 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 05:11 PM

Ayo Adesanya: At 50, I Still Love Sex And Want To Marry Again - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ayo Adesanya: At 50, I Still Love Sex And Want To Marry Again (70879 Views)

After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra / Ayo Adesanya Celebrates 52nd Birthday With Lovely Pictures / Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayo Adesanya: At 50, I Still Love Sex And Want To Marry Again by Untainted007: 7:38am On Oct 05, 2019
Preek wil nt kill u. Anyway, everybody take wot is paramount to them see. Na wetin dey important to u, na him u mentioned so.
Re: Ayo Adesanya: At 50, I Still Love Sex And Want To Marry Again by yesloaded: 7:39am On Oct 05, 2019
Odiegwu
Re: Ayo Adesanya: At 50, I Still Love Sex And Want To Marry Again by 9jayes: 7:39am On Oct 05, 2019
Sex is good even at 80
Re: Ayo Adesanya: At 50, I Still Love Sex And Want To Marry Again by Nobody: 7:40am On Oct 05, 2019
Tolexander:
Little wonder these women end up marrying devil of a man.

God fearing?
Tell me who else fears God more than the devil.
People like you are rare....More wisdom

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Adesanya: At 50, I Still Love Sex And Want To Marry Again by mekuxiani(m): 7:40am On Oct 05, 2019
funds50720:

UNILAG STUDENT CAUGHT ON CAM HOT SEX VIDEOS HERE
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10340735_7ujjuuhhghhhhgggggucuucuhhjjjuj8_jpegf292f674a0b91abf7b930c5662b782a0
why do u keep posting this shìt are u retardèd

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Adesanya: At 50, I Still Love Sex And Want To Marry Again by sylve11: 7:40am On Oct 05, 2019
ValCon888:
Now she's 50:
Tall and Handsome has left the chat.
Romantic and God fearing has entered the chat.

she is now France of the world............... grin cool
Re: Ayo Adesanya: At 50, I Still Love Sex And Want To Marry Again by luminouz(m): 7:41am On Oct 05, 2019
shocked

She looks good @50!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Adesanya: At 50, I Still Love Sex And Want To Marry Again by PerfectJUSTICE: 7:41am On Oct 05, 2019
I sincerely love this woman.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayo Adesanya: At 50, I Still Love Sex And Want To Marry Again by MedicH: 7:41am On Oct 05, 2019
AryaSand:
Mama for the boys. Carry go abeg, Body no be firewood.

That's right.
Re: Ayo Adesanya: At 50, I Still Love Sex And Want To Marry Again by Flowdada(m): 7:41am On Oct 05, 2019
At 50 can she still be able to get pregnant and have kids?
Re: Ayo Adesanya: At 50, I Still Love Sex And Want To Marry Again by mercyviv(f): 7:44am On Oct 05, 2019
As long as you're still a regular feature in that industry, acting these senseless movies, most with lascivious scenes... the kind of man that'll still come your way will be these types they call "chop, clean mouth". Best of luck though
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: Ayo Adesanya: At 50, I Still Love Sex And Want To Marry Again by legba1(m): 7:45am On Oct 05, 2019
The thing is women like her don't lack men....only that most of their men are Bleep boys who wont bring marriage to the table, hence her voicing out......

3 Likes

Re: Ayo Adesanya: At 50, I Still Love Sex And Want To Marry Again by Bukden16(m): 7:45am On Oct 05, 2019
She fresh die pure organic

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adesanya: At 50, I Still Love Sex And Want To Marry Again by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 05, 2019
chiomarita:

Source: https://pearlsnews.com/at-50-why-i-want-to-marry-again-ayo-adesanyo/

“I’m willing to give another person one last chance. Now, I am 50. I want to let go. I want to give marriage another try. If I get the right person, I’ll get married again. Nobody is perfect but I need someone that can balance me up. He has to be God fearing, romantic [b]and have some money. [/b]Romance is very important. I want an extremely romantic man. God is a good God. He knows what I want, and I believe that he would send him my way.

Even at this age ,the emboldened is still a requirement for you with regards your man of choice.
Women and money!
My money is my money and his money is our money type of women.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayo Adesanya: At 50, I Still Love Sex And Want To Marry Again by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:49am On Oct 05, 2019
Wow.....this pretty woman is up to 50yrs. May the right man locate her.
Re: Ayo Adesanya: At 50, I Still Love Sex And Want To Marry Again by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 05, 2019
See packaging....
If she comot all her makeup everything go show...
Thanks to your makeup artist...

You say you still need it... No probs , just call that single guy in that your neighborhood , he will give it to you...

Give your life to Christ and let Jesus be your forever husband

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adesanya: At 50, I Still Love Sex And Want To Marry Again by Brunicekid(m): 7:53am On Oct 05, 2019
Tolexander:

God fearing?
I don't think you understand what fear of God mean.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adesanya: At 50, I Still Love Sex And Want To Marry Again by Isoduwa(m): 7:58am On Oct 05, 2019
I think Buhari should go for her since Aisha is nowhere to be find
Re: Ayo Adesanya: At 50, I Still Love Sex And Want To Marry Again by ladylord: 7:58am On Oct 05, 2019
Badb0y4lyf:

So much hatred in one person looking at your photo I will pick her any day over you
I swear!!! Unnecessary hatred. People just type out their frustrations sometimes I guess.

3 Likes

Re: Ayo Adesanya: At 50, I Still Love Sex And Want To Marry Again by seangy4konji: 7:59am On Oct 05, 2019
Only thing Nigerian ladies both old and young talk about is love and sex..

They have nothing more upstairs.
Re: Ayo Adesanya: At 50, I Still Love Sex And Want To Marry Again by Osobi32(m): 8:01am On Oct 05, 2019
Tolexander:

God fearing?
oh Man U just cracked me up this morning grin grin
Re: Ayo Adesanya: At 50, I Still Love Sex And Want To Marry Again by johnad3(m): 8:01am On Oct 05, 2019
Is it true she's 50? wow, she's super cute. But can she Marry someone younger than her? When your mind is beautiful, It reflect outside hmmm like her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayo Adesanya: At 50, I Still Love Sex And Want To Marry Again by Osobi32(m): 8:04am On Oct 05, 2019
mamajj17:

My dear is not always about Money, but Peace of Mind grin grin wink
yea peace of mind but money balances it all.

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Adesanya: At 50, I Still Love Sex And Want To Marry Again by OnPointMan(m): 8:04am On Oct 05, 2019
Me wey dey romantic and Godfearing now, you wont want to marry me cos i don't have big cash. Anyway, that's your own problem.

Check my signature my people.
Re: Ayo Adesanya: At 50, I Still Love Sex And Want To Marry Again by johnad3(m): 8:05am On Oct 05, 2019
Well said jawe

LilMissFavvy:
Wow.....this pretty woman is up to 50yrs. May the right man locate her.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adesanya: At 50, I Still Love Sex And Want To Marry Again by YungJo207(m): 8:05am On Oct 05, 2019
Tolexander:

God fearing?

Mhmm you sharp you sharp confirm observation, I owe you one bottle of action bitters cool
Re: Ayo Adesanya: At 50, I Still Love Sex And Want To Marry Again by nick50(m): 8:07am On Oct 05, 2019
Chipink:
Mtcheeeew
I I'd pick u over her

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayo Adesanya: At 50, I Still Love Sex And Want To Marry Again by Toks2008(m): 8:12am On Oct 05, 2019
Onyi22:
At 50 she still looks very young n beautiful, money is really good

Honestly...she can pass for a 30year old
Re: Ayo Adesanya: At 50, I Still Love Sex And Want To Marry Again by boomssey(f): 8:13am On Oct 05, 2019
Mama o! It's your life jare live it however you want to cos dis life has no duplicate. Besides d beauty is still der
Re: Ayo Adesanya: At 50, I Still Love Sex And Want To Marry Again by Wiifesnatcher(m): 8:13am On Oct 05, 2019
see my spec. e be like say na calabar go suit my libido o. all these Igbo and Yoruba girls no sabi fvck wella

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayo Adesanya: At 50, I Still Love Sex And Want To Marry Again by Badonasty(m): 8:19am On Oct 05, 2019
chiomarita:

Source: https://pearlsnews.com/at-50-why-i-want-to-marry-again-ayo-adesanyo/

Wow! 50 and still looking young like this while some 23 years old babes are full of stretch marks and wrinkles

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

House: Adewale Ayuba Builds A Mansion In Ikene Remo (Pictures) / Why So Fine? - Banky W To Adesua Etomi. She Reacts, Amid Cheating Rumours / Davido And Sophia Momodu Spent Cross Over Night Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.