Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,352 members, 7,971,237 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 06:25 AM

Ayo Adesanya: At 50, I Still Love Sex And Want To Marry Again - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ayo Adesanya: At 50, I Still Love Sex And Want To Marry Again (70897 Views)

After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra / Ayo Adesanya Celebrates 52nd Birthday With Lovely Pictures / Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayo Adesanya: At 50, I Still Love Sex And Want To Marry Again by Chipink(f): 5:06pm On Oct 05, 2019
Mercy2006:
The last part is the crux of the matter,no be so?
Ayo is Yoruba,so I guess it's only natural that u hate on her for no reason.God help us in this country!!!!

Mercy u of all people undecided
Hmm wonders shall never end.
U of all people known to be a number 1 tribalist on this forum is now telling me about tribalism.
Who doesnt know about ur deep hatred for igbos on this forum.

Anything I say here.. I learned from people like u.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adesanya: At 50, I Still Love Sex And Want To Marry Again by Johnnyessence(m): 6:18pm On Oct 05, 2019
mamajj17:

How do l know that my dear, but she is HAPPY grin grin, most important thing!
yes
Re: Ayo Adesanya: At 50, I Still Love Sex And Want To Marry Again by mechanics(m): 7:57pm On Oct 05, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Oh! he or she doesn't like marriage? No wonder he or she is not married.
You are not getting me at all, I didn't said one should not get married but divorce and remarrying is a sin.
Re: Ayo Adesanya: At 50, I Still Love Sex And Want To Marry Again by Okoroawusa: 10:44pm On Oct 05, 2019
mechanics:
You are not getting me at all, I didn't said one should not get married but divorce and remarrying is a sin.
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayo Adesanya: At 50, I Still Love Sex And Want To Marry Again by mechanics(m): 10:44pm On Oct 05, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Ok
Yes.
Re: Ayo Adesanya: At 50, I Still Love Sex And Want To Marry Again by Mercy2006(f): 11:23pm On Oct 05, 2019
Chipink:

Mercy u of all people undecided
Hmm wonders shall never end.
U of all people known to be a number 1 tribalist on this forum is now telling me about tribalism.
Who doesnt know about ur deep hatred for igbos on this forum.

Anything I say here.. I learned from people like u.
I don't hate on you people. I just can't stand it when you rubbish my tribe.If you can go thru my posts,you will see that I only respond to Igbos who try to hurl insults at my person or my tribe in like manner.I don't throw the first shot.
Re: Ayo Adesanya: At 50, I Still Love Sex And Want To Marry Again by Chipink(f): 12:01am On Oct 06, 2019
Mercy2006:
I don't hate on you people. I just can't stand it when you rubbish my tribe.If you can go thru my posts,you will see that I only respond to Igbos who try to hurl insults at my person or my tribe in like manner.I don't throw the first shot.
That's just it.
And I can't have deep hatred for Igbos, like you said,when I'm married to one.
FYI,you didn't learn shit from people like me,you learned from your brothers on this forum. Shikena!!!!

U lie, because I always read ur comments here.
If u are really married to igbo u are not supposed to say things u say here, u rather stay away or stay neutral.
But u see ur brothers saying all disgusting things here about igbo u don't caution them u click LIKE button or even join them.

I wonder how u feel after doing all these u still go and lie on same bed with ur husband, I don't think u love him lie lie.
That natural love ain't 100%.
because u will always feel irritated staying with him, I just hope u don't cheat on him tho. angry

Like I said before everything I say here I learned from people like u.. because I Neva knew what tribalism is until saw this forum and how u people insult my tribe. #fact

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adesanya: At 50, I Still Love Sex And Want To Marry Again by Mercy2006(f): 2:06am On Oct 06, 2019
Chipink:

U lie, because I always read ur comments here.
If u are really married to igbo u are not supposed to say things u say here, u rather stay away or stay neutral.
But u see ur brothers saying all disgusting things here about igbo u don't caution them u click LIKE button or even join them.

I wonder how u feel after doing all these u still go and lie on same bed with ur husband, I don't think u love him lie lie.
That natural love ain't 100%.
because u will always feel irritated staying with him, I just hope u don't cheat on him tho. angry

Like I said before everything I say here I learned from people like u.. because I Neva knew what tribalism is until saw this forum and how u people insult my tribe. #fact
k
Re: Ayo Adesanya: At 50, I Still Love Sex And Want To Marry Again by sirchrislatestn(m): 5:00am On Oct 06, 2019
[quote author=partnerbizz5 post=82849699]What else would she love if not sex. The bearded red meat has been causing confusion since 14bc

Sex mania woman only GOD Knw wide ur puna dey b
Re: Ayo Adesanya: At 50, I Still Love Sex And Want To Marry Again by sirchrislatestn(m): 5:03am On Oct 06, 2019
AryaSand:
Mama for the boys. Carry go abeg, Body no be firewood.
She is better than u because u no dey select anyone b ur chioce
Re: Ayo Adesanya: At 50, I Still Love Sex And Want To Marry Again by Chipink(f): 5:01pm On Oct 06, 2019
Mercy2006:
So because I married one of you now, you all will be saying rubbish about Yoruba women and disgusting things about my tribe and I will just be neutral and move on? Are you for real
Do you know how many times you guys play the stereotype card and call all Yoruba women ugly and dirty and that we can't cook,that our men keep running away from us?
And wait for it....how no right thinking Igbo man will marry a Yoruba woman?
So,I should roll over and applaud you,when I know the number of extremely dirty ,ugly,Igbo women that I have met in the East and seen and even stayed in the same building in southwest with over the years ?
Put yourself in my shoes and answer honestly if you will keep quiet and not hit back at people who insult you at every opportunity?
See,I never knew what tribalism means too until I joined nairaland and saw how you guys see the yorubas and how yorubas see you too
Well,it's your call if you think I am lying about marrying an Igbo man and frankly speaking I could care less
I have always enjoyed a fantastic relationship with my husband's people and vice versa
As a matter of fact,he left nairaland because he felt this forum is turning into a tribal war zone.
You say I don't caution my people, do you caution yours when they say despicable things about my tribe too?
You know they do, pls don't insult my intelligence by lying.
Well,my dear,if after reading this,you still want to claim a victim,that hurling insults is one sided,that it's only the yorubas that are tribalistic, and that you igbos are smelling like roses through it all,then we have nothing more to talk about.
Gd night to you

Lol,, What amazes me most is how u play victim card here, saying IGBOS insult u.. When u people are ones insulting IGBOS.
IGBOS only reply and defend the insults u throw at them, they have no time to hate.
U yorubas can be very tribalistic and u just proved it on ur comment without even knowing it.

Now judge this.
Ur husband was a nairalander and left the site because of tribalism, he didn't take sides to support igbo because he is married to Yoruba that shows he has love and respect for u.

But u rather stay and take sides and insult IGBOS despite married to one.(it's a pity)
U lack love and respect that's exactly what I was telling u on my comment u quoted.
And u just shot urself on the foot by proving me right in everything I said.

This is exactly why I'm against any igbo man or woman to marry a yoruba.
Because u people are highly highly tribalistic to the core.
U cant see An igbo man/woman married to a yoruba to involve in tribalism and the case of u and ur husband is A very good example.

I pity him because there is 95% chance that u are cheating on him!

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Adesanya: At 50, I Still Love Sex And Want To Marry Again by Mercy2006(f): 5:29pm On Oct 06, 2019
Chipink:

Lol,, What amazes me most is how u play victim card here, saying IGBOS insult u.. When u people are ones insulting IGBOS.
IGBOS only reply and defend the insults u throw at them, they have no time to hate.
U yorubas can be very tribalistic and u just proved it on ur comment without even knowing it.

Now judge this.
Ur husband was a nairalander and left the site because of tribalism, he didn't take sides to support igbo because he is married to Yoruba that shows he has love and respect for u.

But u rather stay and take sides and insult IGBOS despite married to one.(it's a pity)
U lack love and respect that's exactly what I was telling u on my comment u quoted.
And u just shot urself on the foot by proving me right in everything I said.

This is exactly why I'm against any igbo man or woman to marry a yoruba.
Because u people are highly highly tribalistic to the core.
U cant see An igbo man/woman married to a yoruba to involve in tribalism and the case of u and ur husband is A very good example.

I pity him because there is 95% chance that u are cheating on him!
I tried so hard not to insult you. Oh,how I tried not to.
Re: Ayo Adesanya: At 50, I Still Love Sex And Want To Marry Again by Chipink(f): 6:00pm On Oct 06, 2019
Mercy2006:
I tried so hard not to insult you. Oh,how I tried not to.This is ur second time
you must be mad and demented for that last statement.
If you cheat on ur own husband, good for you,that doesn't mean I do it.It takes a cheater to know another.
And did I tell you that he never defended his tribe while here?
He got tired of the yabbing back and forth,so he left.
Don't go assuming again.
No Igbo man married to a Yoruba will involve in tribalism, you say?
Wake up,they are many here
I have some people here who I became friends with after yabbing each other, and we talk on WhatsApp only to discover they are just like me maritally.
And I couldn't have guessed from their posts.
So you are still saying your people are not tribalistic even when the evidence suggests otherwise?
Both tribes are tribalistic at least on this forum o.
At least,let's be honest and admit that.
Even you,the comment you made about Ayo Adesanya was not a response to an insult hurled at you,was it?
So,stop saying you igbos don't have time to hate.its a lie,you do,as seen every single time here

OK, Just know u threw insults first and I hope u are ready when I start?
U must be a very A dumb And shallow woman, I wonder what u will teach ur kids. daft skallywag.. The fact that I'm being lenient with u doesnt mean I can't go ballistics on u., so mind what u say to me.

U shallow woman the comment I made about ayo had no tribalism attached to it.. U are the one who involved tribalism on comment due to dumbness.
That's what we call guilty conscience, because ur heart has been darkened by tribalism every innocent comment now seems tribalism to u.
Like I said earlier IGBOS hardly throw Insults, anything I say here is because how u all are insulting IGBOS.

And I repeat again no igbo man/woman married to Yoruba involves in tribalism(atleast I know some of them) .
So madam u are a big shame to inter tribal marriage people.
I still pity that IGBO man U are married to because ur family will be so divided. Who knows Things u tell ur kids to poison their minds.
Anyways he should blame himself.
Re: Ayo Adesanya: At 50, I Still Love Sex And Want To Marry Again by Mercy2006(f): 6:17pm On Oct 06, 2019
Chipink:

U must be a very A dumb And shallow woman, I wonder what u will teach ur kids. daft skallywag.. The fact that I'm being lenient with u doesnt mean I can't go ballistics on u., so mind what u say to me.

U shallow woman the comment I made about ayo had no tribalism attached to it.. U are the one who involved tribalism on comment due to dumbness.
That's what we call guilty conscience, because ur heart has been darkened by tribalism every innocent comment now seems tribalism to u.
Like I said earlier IGBOS hardly throw Insults, anything I say here is because how u all are insulting IGBOS.

And I repeat again no igbo man/woman married to Yoruba involves in tribalism..
So madam u are a big shame to inter reliable marriage people.
I still pity that IGBO man U are married to because ur family will be so divided. Who knows Things u tell them to poison there minds.
Anyways he should blame himself.

I threw the first shot?
So saying I didn't love my husband and that I will be cheating on him in your second post and also the last post before this,was a complement?
Seriously?
You expected me to say thank you?
Really?
Re: Ayo Adesanya: At 50, I Still Love Sex And Want To Marry Again by Chipink(f): 6:30pm On Oct 06, 2019
Mercy2006:
I threw the first shot?
So saying I didn't love my husband and that I will be cheating on him in your second post and also the last post before this,was a complement?
Seriously?
You expected me to say thank you?
And your comment about Ayo is tribal,we both know that.
Cos, I av seen your comments about fat igbos, you never called them that rather you have called them beautiful.
Look,defend all you want,the truth remains the truth.
Both tribes are tribalistic, it is you who is shallow, to borrow ur word, if you are defending what is not.
I won't trade words with u again, its not worth it
Bye dear.

"Cos, I av seen your comments about fat igbos, you never called them that rather you have called them beautiful"

Oh my God!!.Pls show me my comment about this thing u said?
How can a mother be lying like this undecided.

Yes I said u might be cheating on him because of the character u are exhibiting here... U can't love ur husband whole heatedly and still say despicable things about his people.. If u ever have sense , ur husband just taught u maturity of how people involved in internet tribal marriage should handle it. But ur dark tribalistic and hateful soul can't let u do that.
Re: Ayo Adesanya: At 50, I Still Love Sex And Want To Marry Again by Mercy2006(f): 7:19pm On Oct 06, 2019
Chipink:

"Cos, I av seen your comments about fat igbos, you never called them that rather you have called them beautiful"

Oh my God!!.Pls show me my comment about this thing u said?
How can a mother be lying like this undecided.

Yes I said u might be cheating on him because of the character u are exhibiting here... U can't love ur husband whole heatedly and still say despicable things about his people.. If u ever have sense , ur husband just taught u maturity of how people involved in internet tribal marriage should handle it. But ur dark tribalistic and hateful soul can't let u do that.

Na wa o.Chai!!
Re: Ayo Adesanya: At 50, I Still Love Sex And Want To Marry Again by Chipink(f): 7:23pm On Oct 06, 2019
Mercy2006:
Na wa o.Chai!!
I didn't mean you in particular but you igbos.
I meant if its a fat Igbo,you people will say beautiful, but insult if yoruba
Bye,once again.

OK noted. Now can u swear u have been faithful to ur husband since u got married?
Re: Ayo Adesanya: At 50, I Still Love Sex And Want To Marry Again by Mercy2006(f): 7:32pm On Oct 06, 2019
Chipink:

OK noted. Now can u swear u have been faithful to ur husband since u got married?
OK,why do you want me to?
Re: Ayo Adesanya: At 50, I Still Love Sex And Want To Marry Again by Chipink(f): 7:43pm On Oct 06, 2019
Mercy2006:
OK,why do you want me to?

Because of what i see.
Re: Ayo Adesanya: At 50, I Still Love Sex And Want To Marry Again by Mercy2006(f): 8:30pm On Oct 06, 2019
Chipink:

Because of what i see.
You know there is absolutely nothing that I can say that u will believe cos,you have already formed ur opinion.
All I know is that I av never cheated on my husband
Don't have any cause to.
Re: Ayo Adesanya: At 50, I Still Love Sex And Want To Marry Again by Chipink(f): 8:48pm On Oct 06, 2019
Mercy2006:
You know there is absolutely nothing that I can say that u will believe cos,you have already formed ur opinion.
All I know is that I av never cheated on my husband
Don't have any cause to.

Well I didnt form anything, just want to clarify something mercy, no hard feelings.
Take care!
Re: Ayo Adesanya: At 50, I Still Love Sex And Want To Marry Again by Mercy2006(f): 9:25pm On Oct 06, 2019
Chipink:

Well I didnt form anything, just want to clarify something mercy, no hard feelings.
Take care!
OK,dear.Take care

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adesanya: At 50, I Still Love Sex And Want To Marry Again by opebiboy: 10:29pm On Oct 06, 2019
Old mama
Re: Ayo Adesanya: At 50, I Still Love Sex And Want To Marry Again by Kkay03(m): 10:40pm On Oct 06, 2019
love sex at wat age
Re: Ayo Adesanya: At 50, I Still Love Sex And Want To Marry Again by hardebounty(m): 10:34am On Oct 09, 2019
Do you mind expanciating on this?

Zeinymira:
Sex is a physiological need. Very essential.
Re: Ayo Adesanya: At 50, I Still Love Sex And Want To Marry Again by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 20, 2020
ValCon888:
Now she's 50:
Tall and Handsome has left the chat.
Romantic and God fearing has entered the chat.
Such is life
Our girls won't learn now
Re: Ayo Adesanya: At 50, I Still Love Sex And Want To Marry Again by Liposure: 10:23pm On Nov 20, 2020
braimeddy:
At 50 she's still selecting the kind of man she wants a husband. My dear if it's sex that makes you want to remarry again, better go find 1 small boy wey go dey cure ur conji
lol. Baba you go like run her package
Re: Ayo Adesanya: At 50, I Still Love Sex And Want To Marry Again by Liposure: 10:26pm On Nov 20, 2020
hustla:
Make she find one small boy, wey go oil her congo
u self fit shine the thing na
Re: Ayo Adesanya: At 50, I Still Love Sex And Want To Marry Again by Jamesinho55(m): 11:22pm On Nov 20, 2020
Well no wahala we dey here to comment on the next verse
Re: Ayo Adesanya: At 50, I Still Love Sex And Want To Marry Again by Mercy2006(f): 11:49pm On Sep 02, 2021
Chipink:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shirt Already Printed For The Olamide-Don Jazzy Fight / Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man / Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.