Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,353 members, 7,920,321 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 01:24 AM

Why Are Yoruba Gels Like Dis? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Yoruba Gels Like Dis? (984 Views)

***just Curious *** Ladies do u like dis / Pics : What Will Be Your Next Move Seeing Her Like Dis? / When You Girlfriend Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like Dis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Yoruba Gels Like Dis? by gabriel4u(m): 6:45pm On Nov 04, 2010
I started dating a gel last year March, and when i return back to sch. after my IT programme, she could no longer hold her self, but after two month i dreamt dat she left me 4 a guy, my waking up for sch (i was in sch then), on my way to sch she called and said narated all i dreamt about, dat she had found some1 else.
I came home last week and i called her dat i'm coming to greet her but what she said was "my husband is arround", and she just finish are SSS last yr.I'm a Yoruba guy too oooo. but Y Yoruba gels are lkie this?
Re: Why Are Yoruba Gels Like Dis? by Omolola1(f): 6:47pm On Nov 04, 2010
Oh, how i love yoruba gurls, they make ur dreams come true
Re: Why Are Yoruba Gels Like Dis? by Godmother(f): 6:50pm On Nov 04, 2010
@ Poser
I just dont understand your post
Re: Why Are Yoruba Gels Like Dis? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 04, 2010
Omolola1:

Oh, how i love yoruba gurls, they make your dreams come true

lmao oh yes indeed grin

Godmother:

@ Poser
I just dont understand your post

Which one don't you understand? The chick dump him and got married the next day. So hes asking why YB girls are like that? grin
Re: Why Are Yoruba Gels Like Dis? by sexy74(m): 7:05pm On Nov 04, 2010
@ poster
why the worry, one woman leaves creates chance for another one.
Sincerely forget about the girl and think how you would make enough money to take care of yourself instead of bothering yourself on a woman issue.
Re: Why Are Yoruba Gels Like Dis? by Dyt(f): 7:27pm On Nov 04, 2010
poster
ow old r u?
Re: Why Are Yoruba Gels Like Dis? by kokoye(m): 7:29pm On Nov 04, 2010
so how many yoruba gels have you dated
Re: Why Are Yoruba Gels Like Dis? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 04, 2010
Dyt:

poster
ow old r u?

Old enough to date a yoruba chick. grin
Re: Why Are Yoruba Gels Like Dis? by Dsense(m): 7:53pm On Nov 04, 2010
OP,
She hates u ,go nd commit suicide. tongue
Re: Why Are Yoruba Gels Like Dis? by snthesis(m): 8:00pm On Nov 04, 2010
@OP-spare us d migraine, go bac to pry school
Re: Why Are Yoruba Gels Like Dis? by DonXavi(m): 8:31pm On Nov 04, 2010
REALITY101:

Which one don't you understand? The chick dump him and got married the next day. So hes asking why YB girls are like this
grin grin grin grin Funny>>>
Re: Why Are Yoruba Gels Like Dis? by opabukun(m): 9:23pm On Nov 04, 2010
Omolola1:

Oh, how i love yoruba gurls, they make your dreams come true

wise talk. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

@poster, cant u c its o'er? go 4 waffi gurl undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Yoruba Gels Like Dis? by patwhizkid(f): 10:53pm On Nov 04, 2010
Yoruba gel?
Re: Why Are Yoruba Gels Like Dis? by Yorisb: 11:06pm On Nov 04, 2010
patwhizkid:

Yoruba gel?

LMAO cheesy
Re: Why Are Yoruba Gels Like Dis? by jasman1: 11:33pm On Nov 04, 2010
STOP! ITS NOT A TRIBAL THING. SHE JUST DOESN'T SEE YOU AS MARRIAGE MATERIAL. MY FRIEND, THATS WHY PEOPLE DATE, TO FIND OUT WHETHER BOTH OF YOU HAVE FUTURE TOGETHER, SHE DOES'T THINK SO. JUST MOVE ON, SHE'S MARRIED NOW.
Re: Why Are Yoruba Gels Like Dis? by ZIMDRILL(m): 11:36pm On Nov 04, 2010
jas man:

STOP! ITS NOT A TRIBAL THING. SHE JUST DOESN'T SEE YOU AS MARRIAGE MATERIAL. MY FRIEND, THATS WHY PEOPLE DATE, TO FIND OUT WHETHER BOTH OF YOU HAVE FUTURE TOGETHER, SHE DOES'T THINK SO. JUST MOVE ON, SHE'S MARRIED NOW.

you can say that again i got nothing to do with tribe it happens everywhere
Re: Why Are Yoruba Gels Like Dis? by ZIMDRILL(m): 11:38pm On Nov 04, 2010
gabriel4u:

I started dating a gel last year March, and when i return back to sch. after my IT programme, she could no longer hold her self, but after two month i dreamt dat she left me 4 a guy, my waking up for sch (i was in sch then), on my way to sch she called and said narated all i dreamt about, dat she had found some1 else.
I came home last week and i called her dat i'm coming to greet her but what she said was "my husband is arround", and she just finish are SSS last yr.I'm a Yoruba guy too oooo. but Y Yoruba gels are lkie this?

to knock some sense in thick tribelist head ---- so your sister will one time be like that girl since you are yoruba and so is your sister
Re: Why Are Yoruba Gels Like Dis? by biola44: 1:05am On Nov 05, 2010
a man is a man and a tribe is a tribe
Re: Why Are Yoruba Gels Like Dis? by gabriel4u(m): 11:28am On Nov 05, 2010
To be honest, she sent me a message wishing happy new month and i tried to do d same but my messages were not getting through, dat was y i went to her place.

I also date 1 wen i was in SSS2 and she spent on me, but she still left me 4 another guy(she told me her self), finally she's still on her kneel pleading, i can't just accept her back because i've found a beautiful and well behave 1(Blessing), (True story).

Let we Yoruba stop getting married without wedding jare.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls And Flowers! / What Would You Do? If You Met Two : In Your Bath / She Opens Leg For 1million See Wahala For Inside Bank ,oroyo!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.