Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,710 members, 7,889,258 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:58 AM

How To Start & Successfully Run A Daily Income Coaching Business! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start & Successfully Run A Daily Income Coaching Business! (255 Views)

How To Successfully Run A Pos Business / Top 7 Benefits Of Starting Your Own Smartphone Coaching Business! / How To Start And Run A Successful Hair Salon Business In Nigeria {simple Guide} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start & Successfully Run A Daily Income Coaching Business! by jerrysinger247(m): 10:25pm On Oct 06, 2019
How To Start & Successfully Run A Daily Income Coaching Business With Your SmartPhone (Part 1)

Hello Friend,

Today, your prayer is answered. I will expose you to a simple but genuine secret I use to make daily income into my bank account. This strategy is responsible for my first land I bought and other assets I have acquired with just N12,500 capital.

I will not waste your time, give me just 5minutes to expose this secret to you and you will thank me later.

This is the SECRET. Money is made in exchange with value. People make money selling something e.g product or services.

Product - physical or digital. Physical products are phone, laptops, cap etc and digital products are audio books, ebooks, video courses etc.

Services - graphic design, creating animation videos, writing, speaking, counselling, proof reading or editing etc.

The SECRET of starting and successfully runing a daily income business with your SmartPhone starts with first identifying a problem in the marketplace.

Some of the problems you can solve in your environment are: overweight issues, brown teeth, infertility, low libido, infection for ladies, fibroid, lack of electricity, teaching, eye problem, marriage partner for singles, raising godly kids, deliverance from demonic attack, marriage settlement, how to make money, saving money, insurance and many more...

Identify a problem -
People are ready to pay for solution. For instance, I work for some lecturers and help them solve their research need. I write for them and charge minimum of N1000 per page. So, when they need urgent help in publishing an article of about 15-20pages I get paid N20,000. It takes me 3days to complete the task.

Another problem -
Many people would pay you to show them how to make money using their SmartPhone. If you can do that you will get paid.

Another problem -
A young man is coaching me how to do animation video and charging N5000 and we are almost 100 students learning on Whatsapp group. Which means, he made N500,000 within a short period of time.

Think about a problem you can solve and package solution tailored to that problem and fix an amount to that and advertise it here on Nairaland, Facebook, Instagram or twitter.

*What can be sold using your SmartPhone?*
Ebooks, Tapes, Videos, Games, Betting, Loto. Clothes, shoes, belt, fashion kits, sport kits, building materials, real estate, online courses and lots more.

*Types of businesses to do with smartphone?*
1. Affiliate business
2. Service Business
3. Physical Product Business
4. Importation Business -
5. Information marketing Business -
6. SmartPhone Coaching Business -
7. Skills Acquisition Training Course

The secret has been opened and revealed to you. Now, we are going to explain in briefly how the above businesses works, their benefits, involvement and treaths to success and potential income.

So, watch out for the training part 2. Do you have special need or what personal coaching with practical step-by-step on the easiest way to attract 100 people to pay you N6,500 each to generate daily income through your SmartPhone?

If yes, kindly send me a WhatsApp message so you can be coached. Take note, the coaching would cost you N4,000 minimum. To join my coaching class, send me a WhatsApp message titled "SmartPhone Coaching" to; 07033347547

*Here is what to expect in Part 2*

1. What are the Businesses To Do With My SmartPhone?
2. How Much Daily Income Can Be Made Through My SmartPhone?
3. How Much Capital Do I Need To Start SmartPhone Business?

After part 2 class you can begin making money with your smartphone without any capital. But, if you need further support, you would pay minimum of N4,000 to be coached.

REMEMBER, YOU DO NOT NEED ANY CAPITAL TO START THIS BUSINESS.

Thanks for your time.

*Jerry-Singer*
_SmartPhone Entrepreneur Coach_
*WhatsApp:* 07033347547

(1) (Reply)

Redmi Note 8 Pro / Ecommerce Business For Sale: Ready To Sell Products + 3 Websites / Leadore,zincore,gemstone,manganeseore Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.