Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,686 members, 7,889,201 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 04:31 AM

Top 7 Benefits Of Starting Your Own Smartphone Coaching Business! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Top 7 Benefits Of Starting Your Own Smartphone Coaching Business! (500 Views)

How To Start & Successfully Run A Daily Income Coaching Business! / 7 Benefits Of The Senate's New Companies And Allied Matters Act / 3 Advantages Of Starting Small As An Entrepreneur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 7 Benefits Of Starting Your Own Smartphone Coaching Business! by jerrysinger247(m): 2:48pm On Jan 06, 2020
*New Year Crazy Opportunity: Top 7 Benefits of Starting Your Own SmartPhone Coaching Business!*

Hi,

When the whole picture is not clearer to you, you hardly consider the business as a worthwhile venture. Someone requested for this and I suggest you take 3 minutes and digest this.

*Here are the 7 major reasons why you should Start your own Coaching Business today before its too late...:*

*#1: Global access, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week*

*#2: Unlimited customer patronage per time and unlimited income*

*#3: Improved client service through greater flexibility*

*#4: Cost savings* - to start your coaching business with me, you will not need capital to start after coaching you. All materials, coaching manual and bonuses ebooks with income plan will be given to you

*#5: Faster delivery of products.*

*#6: Increased professionalism*

*#7: No paper wastage*

*#8: Opportunities to manage your business from anywhere in the world.*

The wise at heart run after golden opportunities and become master in them. You are likely poor because you approach investments as loss.

There is no place or platform you can genuinely deposit your money and go and relax that it will increase 100% in a month. Its only smartphone business that would generate 100% profit without your capital investment.

*I HAVE PROOF THAT MY COACHING WORKS. I MEAN A LIVE TESTIMONY. IF YOU INVEST NOW, ITS FOR YOUR OWN GOOD. IF NOT, I STILL MAKE MONEY DAILY.*

I will coach you on these 3 businesses thus:
You will do this coaching on WhatsApp and I will show you how to make crazy money fast every week even if you are a busy Doctor, Pastor, Engineer or Banker. I have coached even bishops and your own is easy.

*#1: Importation Business*
*#2: Secrets To Find Your Life Partner, Marry & Keep Him Forever*
*#3: Information Marketing Business*

I charge between N5,000 to N75,000 per person to run the coaching class above.

For importation I charge N20,000 for coaching one person on how to earn by coaching others in the same business.

*Weekly Profit*
Minimum of N50,000

Which means N20,000 x 3 = N60,000.

If I charge N10,000 per person, it means I need to coach just 5 persons weekly to make N50,000. Its as simple as that.

I want to teach and coach you and 19 other serious persons on *How To Consistently Raise Above N50,000 Monthly From Your SmartPhone Doing Coaching Business*

Learn the following:

*#1: How To Start Mini Importation Business Coaching:* How to coach people on importation business.
*Cost:* N10,500

*#2: SmartPhone Entrepreneur Coaching:* How to coach people to successfully start a SmartPhone business.
*Cost:* 12,500

*#3: Secrets of Successful Information Marketing Consultant:*
How to consistently smile to the bank daily selling ebooks in any niche of your choice without a website.
*Cost:* N12,500

The 3 fastest financial coaching business of all time is worth *N35,500*.

_This coaching is expensive because am teaching you exactly the following secrets:_

*#1. Secret to get 100s of people to pay your worth for a day coaching without spending a dime in advert.*

*#2: Where to get interested people to pay you your worth without negotiation or rejection*

*#3: The easiest one-on-one WhatsApp marketing untold*

*#4: Free Facebook and WhatsApp group secret code ads without paying a dime*

*#5. 12months Income master plan for 2020*

*#6: Many more ebooks on financial success*

*#7: Top 3 Financial Secrets to attracting frequent daily alert for your coaching.

This offer is priced N10,000 from above calculation. But, here is the goodnews. Am offering only 20 lucky people the opportunity to pay *N1,500 Only*. Why? I am into another business and ministry and I don't want to dump this knowledge without giving it to the next generation. So, throughout January 2020 this offer would be sold for just N1,500 Only.

By February 1st, the Coaching Ends or would become N10,000...

*Pay Now To:*
*Jeremiah Godwin*
*GTBank*
*0049915740*
*N1,500*

Send proof after payment then will add you to group.

*Training Starts 12th Sunday January and Ends 31st January 2020. Time is 8:30Daily*

Pause a minute and imagine this, these 3 businesses am coaching you helped me bought my first property, get married, pay school fees, start other businesses and I make sometimes over N50,000 weekly.

*Let me ask you this, how much will you trade for information that will make you a Rich Mentor for
life? Think about it.*

*Only 20 Slots Are Left, Secure Your Slot Now or Regret Paying Higher*.

Thanks for your time.

For more clarification or questions about this coaching class, WhatsApp: 07033347547

See you in the coaching class...

*Jerry-Singer*
_Entrepreneur_
*WhatsApp:* 07033347547

(1) (Reply)

Books You Should Read In 2020 That Instantly Triples Your Income / I Need Business Advice For A Fresh Graduate / West African Examinations Council (WAEC) Is Currently Accepting Applications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.