Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,119 members, 7,880,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:12 PM

Is This I.n.e.c. Under Jegga Another Pencil In The Hand Of Government? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This I.n.e.c. Under Jegga Another Pencil In The Hand Of Government? (502 Views)

Ambode Extends Hand Of Partnership To Agbaje, Others / Buhari Extends Hand Of Fellowship To Jonathan / Inec Chairman Attahiru Jegga Resigned. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is This I.n.e.c. Under Jegga Another Pencil In The Hand Of Government? by etimek: 5:45am On Nov 05, 2010
EVER SINCE THE BRAVE EXPLOITS OF  PROFF: HUMPREY NWOSU, WHOS CREDIBLE ELECTIONS WERE DIFFICULT TO RIG, THE NIGERIAN GOVT HAS BEEN VERY CAREFUL IN CHOOSING I.N.E.C.PROFESSOR'S WHO ARE WILLING TO DANCE TO THEIR TUNE. WHEN I.N.E.C. CANNOT ORGANIZE SOUND SCREENING OF ITS CANDIDATES, TO BAN THOSE GUILTY OF SUCH OFFENCES AS
1. CERT. FORGERY
2. MEMBERSHIP OF SECRET CULTS, FOR INCUMBENT GOVERNORS LIKE AKPABIO, ORJI, ETC
3.FINANCIAL IMPROPRIETY/FRAUD
4.MONEY LAUNDERING
ETC, ETC, ETC ENDLESS LIST.
INSTEAD I.N.E.C. WILL BE SEEN AS VERITABLE TOOLS FOR USE BY GOVERNMENT. EVEN AT CAMPAIGNS, YOU SEE I.N.E.C. SINGING AND SUPPORTING PDP., WHY??

(1) (Reply)

Sheriff Opts To Run For Senate In 2011 ! / We Have Phone Database For All Gsm Users In Nigeria / Ohanaeze Assembly Endorses Support For Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.